GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really lost... but how is JC not a father? Did I miss something?

I read in an article Erin's car was found on Valle Vista and Ranch Rd. If this is where it was found (by a water district employee), the person who drove it there would have had to walk home or somewhere and if it was daylight someone should have seen them walking. Also, on Thursday I drove from the Coachella Valley to Needles for a vacation to the river. The usual route is through 29 Palms and through Amboy. I saw the Sheriff's out with multiple people and EZ up tents in the desert between 29 Palms and Amboy on Amboy Rd. It was clearly a search party. This shows they are not just searching in Joshua Tree Park. This is quite a ways from the actual park.

All of this is Just My Opinion, to be clear:

Things were looking up for Erin at age 19. Or maybe they weren't. Just married (she was gorgeous in the photo!)(extra pay for the deployed G.I.); save a nest egg; move to Twentynine Palms alone, plan for a fantastic future with Jon and her new baby ! Then, disaster strikes: Twentynine Palms is HORRIBLE; sand everywhere; she has a miscarriage; she's now very lonely - no family, no true friends or any friends. Pregnant again - oh happy day.

Well, after this comes ____________.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

What? Where is she? This can all end now, if she just calmly comes in. We want her to be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All will be fixed and forgiven. Please believe me. She is only 19.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

I feel really lost... but how is JC not a father? Did I miss something?

His wife was pregnant but had a miscarriage. Do you count that as being a father?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

His wife was pregnant but had a miscarriage. Do you count that as being a father?

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

I thought she miscarried but then becsme pregnant again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought she miscarried but then becsme pregnant again?

You are absolutely correct. The question is whether or not JC was the father.

Most Sincerely, MoeJoey

Has any activity been reported on her debit card, credit card or cell phone?

Is there any evidence that Erin was suicidal leading up to her disappearance?

Has any activity been reported on her debit card, credit card or cell phone?

Is there any evidence that Erin was suicidal leading up to her disappearance?

Good questions. Unfortunately we have no information, including what she was wearing, if she had a phone, purse, etc. And as far as suicidal, her mom was coming in a few days to help her celebrate her 20th birthday and take a trip to San Diego so it seems she was making plans and excited for her visit. So, I would assume she wasn't suicidal. But that is just my guess.

Ok, so I'm just trying to catch up on all the info. Has it been confirmed that she was having an affair or is this just rumour?

Wow, what a sad story! The high desert is not an easy place to survive. I fear the worst for this poor girl! :(

By golly, I'm finally caught up on this fast moving thread and might know it's after midnight here in Virginia and it's time to go to bed...I won't be surprised if I wake up in the morning and there's 35 more pages to read. The one thing that stands out in my mind right now are photos of the mines in the park that were posted earlier. The thoughts of her being thrown down the shaft of one of those mines is more than I can bear. Unless the good Lord performs a miracle, I don't think Erin and her precious baby will be coming home alive. :(

I have looked up more and more about those mines since posting earlier (I wasn't kidding about my obsession!) and, while some are very obvious large mines with large wooden structures around them and other old mining equipment some of the mine tunnels start with just a random hole tucked up the side of a hill with no indication that it is there until you literally stubble upon it. There are, in fact, 288 abandoned mines with 747 mine openings throughout Joshua Tree. Wow!

I'm not picking on you, Voice, but I do want to respond to this. You are incorrect. That would be considered sleuthing family/friends from Erin's facebook and that's not allowed here.

I notice there is a lot of sleuthing and discussing of the sister and a couple of other friends on Erin's facebook. I don't have time to go back and read the entire thread, but EVERYONE should make a note that from this point forward, posts will be removed and TO's may be issued.

Salem

Thank you very much for clarifying this, Salem. I am very sorry! 6 years and I am still learning. Won't happen again. :sorry:

I read in an article Erin's car was found on Valle Vista and Ranch Rd. If this is where it was found (by a water district employee), the person who drove it there would have had to walk home or somewhere and if it was daylight someone should have seen them walking. Also, on Thursday I drove from the Coachella Valley to Needles for a vacation to the river. The usual route is through 29 Palms and through Amboy. I saw the Sheriff's out with multiple people and EZ up tents in the desert between 29 Palms and Amboy on Amboy Rd. It was clearly a search party. This shows they are not just searching in Joshua Tree Park. This is quite a ways from the actual park.

Thank you so much for this information. Can you tell me how far up Amboy Road they had the tents up? I am trying to get a feel for the area and routes, etc. she may have driven or been driven. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare