CA - Farrah's son busted for drugs again :(

The headline is especially interesting. What about his dad? (The first line mentions him, but IMO O'Neal deserves some recognition in the headline.)

Don't you know it's always the mother's fault when kids go astray? :rolleyes:

It's the Lynn Spears mentality - it's okay to trash her brutally for turning out such bad kids but you never hear the same level of venom aimed at Brit's father.

The headline is especially interesting. What about his dad? (The first line mentions him, but IMO O'Neal deserves some recognition in the headline.)

Naive me thought the headline was that way because IMO Farrah is the more recognizable of the two parents. But that's a good catch, Trino. Blame the mum. :rolleyes: Tatum wrote in her book that their dad treated them horribly. From they way all his kids have turned out, I believe her. :( Poor Farrah!

Naive me thought the headline was that way because IMO Farrah is the more recognizable of the two parents. But that's a good catch, Trino. Blame the mum. :rolleyes: Tatum wrote in her book that their dad treated them horribly. From they way all his kids have turned out, I believe her. :( Poor Farrah!

Good point. I think fathers actually have more authority and more influence--if they reject a child, it makes a bigger impact.

I think Farrah's son does drugs because he looks like Howdy Doody.

I used to think this about Robert Downey, Jr but he appears to be proving me wrong these days.

My prayers to Redmond and his family.

Ya know, me too and I have always had this special place reserved for Downey. I just love him and am soo proud of him!!!!

Prayers to all fighting this fight!!

I agree with you.
People will argue differently and that's their opinion. My opinion, and I'm not going to change it ,is, the majority of people who do drugs or drink too much or eat too much sweets or whatever do it because they like it. Many people overcome it because the bad that comes from it outweighs the so called "fun" or "good times".
Unfortunately, some die before they get there. All this rehab after rehab after rehab doesn't work until they really want to.

Another thing about this whole situation is excuse after excuse is made for THESE kids while poor inner city kids are thrown in jail and society has no pity for them.

In Redmond's case here I'm more worried about his mother. The last pictures I saw she looks like she won't be with us for long. He and his father should be concentrating on that now.

Another thing I'm wondering about, I'm seeing this happening so much on Pacific Coast Highway. I'm afraid for the innocent people driving there. Seems like these celebrities are drink/ drug/reckless driving on there all times of the night and day. It must be scary to drive there.

The repeat offender celebrities should have their license pulled and if they keep it up thrown in jail for a good amount of time just like anyone else.

The PCH is dangerous enough even when you're sober.

She was researching a part? what a lame excuse... I guess the pipe and screen she had on herself were part of the movie research, as well. Pffft... she has enough drugging experience under her belt to know how to play the part of a drug addict without needing to research it... if she was trying to get a so-called part in a movie. Hopefully this arrest will yank her back up and out of doing anymore drugs...

Ohhh man. I thought she had beat her addictions. I think her childhood sucked and this is the result, although I know she's an adult and should make better decisions.

She was researching a part? what a lame excuse... I guess the pipe and screen she had on herself were part of the movie research, as well. Pffft... she has enough drugging experience under her belt to know how to play the part of a drug addict without needing to research it... if she was trying to get a so-called part in a movie

That was lame! When it didn't work, she tried this, "Today was the first time I was relapsing, but you guys saved me! Can you let me go?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24926799/

Oh, too bad. It may be a blessing in disguise that she was caught.

I think that all actors use that "I'm researching a role." Wynona Ryder said the same thing when she was caught shoplifting. :rolleyes:

P.S. I would say anything that I thought may get me off, too. :eek:

Oh, too bad. It may be a blessing in disguise that she was caught.

I think that all actors use that "I'm researching a role." Wynona Ryder said the same thing when she was caught shoplifting. :rolleyes:

P.S. I would say anything that I thought may get me off, too. :eek:

You are an insightful woman, Nanandjim. Much better to be jolted back to reality now, so she can start working on getting healthy again.

:behindbarAny addiction is like a prison. The lies one must tell in order to appear "straight" are endless. She can't have been happy that way.

It is my prayer that she and others who stuggle will receive the same relief that God has given me. May they someday have the joy of being grateful to be alive and free! :woohoo:

Susan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back