Resolved CA - Fontana, HispMale UP10975, 13-25, in vacant house, Jan'13

bump for this young man.

i have a soft spot for young hispanic boys, i am a mother of 3 of them and step mom to three more :(

i think he is probably from closer, but all areas should be considered! i see a similarity.

checking back in on this, now having a permission error. who was he, I wonder?

I have two new thoughts- it's likely this young man might be completely undocumented. So not in the System at all & with no address of residence. No records in the U.S.

Also the day he was found (January 13th) is not far off from the Christmas holiday period. A lot of Mexicans travel between the U.S. & Mexico during the Christmas holiday & some actually don't work from late November-February (seasonal labor.) He might be the kid of migrant workers & he happened to take off & not come back.

Someone might want to email this poster to the Facebook groups that circulate pics of UID Latin Americans in the US. I can submit his photo but the one on my fb has a lot of photos to go through so I don't know when they'll get to his.

(& btw his torn earlobe is from someone snatching out an earring. Always a hazard in the hood.)

yea, if he was completely undocumented he would not have attended school and may have been too transient to the area for anyone to miss him. It just sad, he looks so young. is it still permission error? maybe he was ID

I have two new thoughts- it's likely this young man might be completely undocumented. So not in the System at all & with no address of residence. No records in the U.S.

Also the day he was found (January 13th) is not far off from the Christmas holiday period. A lot of Mexicans travel between the U.S. & Mexico during the Christmas holiday & some actually don't work from late November-February (seasonal labor.) He might be the kid of migrant workers & he happened to take off & not come back.

Someone might want to email this poster to the Facebook groups that circulate pics of UID Latin Americans in the US. I can submit his photo but the one on my fb has a lot of photos to go through so I don't know when they'll get to his.

(& btw his torn earlobe is from someone snatching out an earring. Always a hazard in the hood.)

Yes I got permission error.

In a weird way Snapchat & Facebook help in these cases because there is a permanent trail of info for people who can't get IDs, addresses or even phones.

I'm guessing someone recognized him & phoned in a tip. There is a "grapevine" with Latinos & important info.

I feel weird saying this but maybe this victim thought gang life was his only chance at getting somewhere in the U.S. The Mafias in the US started with poor immigrants climbing the ladder in America.
He's in a better place now.

I just hope his parents know at least.

Yes I got permission error.

In a weird way Snapchat & Facebook help in these cases because there is a permanent trail of info for people who can't get IDs, addresses or even phones.

I'm guessing someone recognized him & phoned in a tip. There is a "grapevine" with Latinos & important info.

I feel weird saying this but maybe this victim thought gang life was his only chance at getting somewhere in the U.S. The Mafias in the US started with poor immigrants climbing the ladder in America.
He's in a better place now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back