Reaction score
http://doenetwork.org/cases/1557dmca.html

Gary David Poole
Missing since October 29, 1996 from Ontario, San Bernardino County, California
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: September 26, 1960
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 36 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1"; 195 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
  • Dentals: Available
Ontario Police Department
909-986-6711

Agency Case Number: 9610-2515 NCIC Number: M-974083399
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Ancestry info:

Born in CA. Mothers maiden name was Szendrey. He had a residence in Moreno Valley, CA as of 1993. Fathers name appears to be Ralph and mothers is Patricia Ann.

It appears he has a brother named Russell, a sister named Candice, another sister named Traci. Russell and Candice are/were older, Traci is/was younger.

A Gary D Poole with a birthdate of Jan 1958 lived in Lamar, CO as of 1991.

A possible relative. If so, he has ties to Georgia and Alabama.
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/ViewPh...bb1dc8-6068-48c1-9109-299a815b76a3&src=search

I can call and check him out today unless someone else already has...

Thanks Believe! I am calling today to check out ROn Tammen, Daryl Calhoun, and JOhn Leonard Adams.

Called and left a message-I will let you guys know when I get a call back!

I think the resemblance is strong. Believe, have you heard anything back?

Isn't he too young? I thought we were looking into 55+?

I think there is a resemblance too, but I don't think it is Ben. Gary is too tall.

I think he is too young also.

I agree. If anyone recalls, Mr. Kyle had a memory of standing outside a junior high school when Kennedy was shot. If he was born in the 60's, or even late 50's I don't know that he would recall Kennedy's assasination.

I agree. If anyone recalls, Mr. Kyle had a memory of standing outside a junior high school when Kennedy was shot. If he was born in the 60's, or even late 50's I don't know that he would recall Kennedy's assasination.
=====================================

I do recall that BK said his memory about the JFK assasination was that he was outside his junior high school.
It was Nov. 1963, so if BK was in junior high, he might have been born in 1948 or 1949 or 1950.

I will call again today around noon ET... :)

I take this with a grain of salt. Look at Juan Doe's memories.

I'm not nuts about this possible but it doesn't hurt to look into it.

hi guys I only just started reading these unidentified posts last note and became intrigued by "benjaman Kyle".....

can you please tell me how you went with this......

both my husband and I think it is him........though he does look older now than 49.....

Sorry Gary Poole that is..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back