CA CA - Georgetown, UncFem 18-25, UP111599, Skeletal, Found in a wooded area, Jun'22

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Unidentified Person
NamUs #UP111599
Female, Uncertain
Case Number

ME/C Case Number: 22-4095

Demographics

Biological Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years): 18-25
Height: 4' 7"(55 inches), Measured
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: June 5, 2022
NamUs Case Created: November 14, 2023

Location Found Map

County: El Dorado County
Found on Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Scattered, sun bleached skeletal remains found in a wooded area

Details of Recovery

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial Skeletal parts only

Physical Description

Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features​

No Information Entered​

Clothing and Accessories

No Information Entered​

0 Missing Person Exclusions

This UID was recently entered into NamUs and I cannot seem to find someone that fits though I would not be surprised if it is someone who was last seen in Sacramento or NW Nevada such as Reno. Not sure if her height is due to being skeletal or it could be someone who is either very petite or this UID is younger than the specified age range.

I do hope she does get her name back so she can RIP and her killer (if there is one) gets swift justice.

Last edited:

What about Katrinalyn Farinas? She is Asian (looks Filipina and UID is listed as Uncertain). Height is only 4'10 (Jane Doe is 4'7) since these were scattered they might be off by a few inches or so. Katrinalyn or Katrina is 20 (Age range is 18-25). Rancho Cordova is only an hour or so away from Georgetown so I guess this could very well someone who is missing from Sacramento. She was last seen on September 18, 2020 and these remains were found on June 5, 2022 so that could be long enough for them to become skeletal (no PMI listed).

Here is another possible match, Dilcia Vargas-Garcia. She is around 4'11-5'1 (UID is 4'7) and is 24 (UID is 18-25). She was last seen getting into a Ford Mustang with her kids with some unidentified individual. I guess she was murdered and dumped in Georgetown. She was last seen in Modesto which is around 125 miles. Her Date of Last contact is April 9, 2022 while the UID was discovered on June 5, 2022. Just another match to think about. I do wonder if it could have been a child or the height is wrong (UID is actually taller than 4'7 when alive).

Ok another possible match if under 5'. Her name is Maria Luisa Ramirez Parez. She was last seen in Knoxville, TN on June 22, 2007 but there were phone calls made in CA. I wonder if she somehow got to CA near Sacramento and was murdered there with the body dumped in Georgetown. Georgetown is a little over an hour past of Sacramento so it could make sense for the body to be dumped there. Height is only 4'8 (UID is 4'7) though not sure about weight as listing does not mention it. Her age when missing is 23 (UID is 18-25). Weight is 130 lbs but UID is unknown.

I am wondering if I should submit this, but keep in mind these are partial remains so this could end up being someone that is taller than the estimated height. Maybe someone who is in 5'3-5'7 range.

Media coverage of a bunch of missing people in TN which also lists her NamUs listing.

Maybe Paula Ann Pope (MP21696)? Disappeared in September 1972 from Fresh Pond, CA which is 40 mins from Georgetown (same county). She's also on the shorter side (4'10). Hard to tell without PMI though.

A little more context on these remains but not much:

"remains were found in the El Dorado National Forest...off Wentworth Springs Road in the Lake Walton area"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?
Back