CA CA - Granada Hills, WhtFem UP8868, 16-22, In Ravine @ Base of Cliff, May'71

I heard on a murder series on Netflix that the dont cremate a un I'd body till it's identified but I think that is since DNA sadly in Dixie's case with ravine girl seeming like the logical body.

I heard on a murder series on Netflix that they dont cremate a un Identified body till it's identified but I think that is since DNA sadly in Dixie's case with ravine girl seeming like the logical body.

The Manson family was squatting just 7 miles away, from spring 68 through 70. They have been responsible for dozens of murders that we know about, plus dozens they are possibly responsible for.

They are known to have thrown women into wooded areas, like Laurel Canyon and Santa Susanna Pass.
Read the history of the Manson family and it said they were living with Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys until they were kicked out.. the interesting timeline is that happened the very month August 1968 when Dixie went missing.

The Manson family was squatting just 7 miles away, from spring 68 through 70. They have been responsible for dozens of murders that we know about, plus dozens they are possibly responsible for.

They are known to have thrown women into wooded areas, like Laurel Canyon and Santa Susanna Pass.
Read the history of the Manson family and it said they were living with Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys until they were kicked out.. the interesting timeline is that happened the very month August 1968 when Dixie went missing. That is when the moved to Spahn ranch. Wonder if the girls were roaming around?

Read the history of the Manson family and it said they were living with Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys in the Hollywood Hills until they were kicked out.. the interesting timeline is that happened the very month August 1968 when Dixie went missing. That is when the moved to Spahn ranch. Wonder if the girls were roaming around?

The address given in the article @digitective posted maps to this location: Google Maps
Thank you. So it's really more the Porter Ranch area, which I don't consider Granada Hills. I was 10 at the time. I wasn't aware that we had serial killers in the area before William Richard Bradford, whom I had contact with around 1977-1978. Candace Starr did disappear from Granada Hills, but she was killed in New Mexico and her killer was identified.

Yes, you are right. Very very little chance unless the kidnapper came forward, or a tip.
The simple truth about how long it's been too

The main perpetrators of the crimes (that we know of) were all arrested by 10-10-69, I'm currently looking into other crimes the Family may have perpetrated, and this is a new one. Would be good to know how long her remains had been there to give us a time frame of if they could have really done it.

The main perpetrators of the crimes (that we know of) were all arrested by 10-10-69, I'm currently looking into other crimes the Family may have perpetrated, and this is a new one. Would be good to know how long her remains had been there to give us a time frame of if they could have really done it.
I will be interested to hear what you find!

I found a potential match for this UID - she matches the age, height, and hair color of the UID. She isn't in NamUS or on any other missing persons website, but I could find no record of her existing after 1970. She went missing from Los Angeles on January 30, 1970 and was presumed to be a runaway.

I found a potential match for this UID - she matches the age, height, and hair color of the UID. She isn't in NamUS or on any other missing persons website, but I could find no record of her existing after 1970. She went missing from Los Angeles on January 30, 1970 and was presumed to be a runaway.
Name? Info?

Was she ever ruled out?

Does anyone know if any of Mansons followers are still alive in prison?

Granada Hills Jane Doe has been unidentified for 53 years today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back