CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel that the removal from the aunt is worth discussing, but I don't think we can discuss it at all without some judgement either for or against. Therefore, if that topic is off limits, I can accept that.

I did not see that she was in and out of prison?

Your right sorry it was Clarence. I was reading fast. I will delete it from web I can’t from Tapatalk.

Clarence Celestine said he was in prison when the kids were in and out of his sister's custody. He doesn't understand why the children weren't spared in the crash, left somewhere someone could find them and keep them safe, he said.

I believe it says the mom was in drug treatment and has been clean for eight years and the dad was in and out of prison, and now owns a business.

If I am reading correctly, Devonte is a half brother to Jeremiah and Sierra?

"Baby D" that made my heart smile...those children probably had so much personality and character inside locked away...

IMO

I believe it says the mom was in drug treatment and has been clean for eight years and the dad was in and out of prison, and now owns a business.

If I am reading correctly, Devonte is a half brother to Jeremiah and Sierra?

Yes, I was wrong I deleted the post. I think your correct. I have to lock up so I can go home. Long day.

Again I have family up in Clark County...if you haven't been there it's hard to explain how dense a lot of the woods are up there. People regularly just disappear in forests around here. Like David Mekvold or DB Cooper. I have this image of Jen driving them around in the dark in those forest roads, trying to figure out the best way to lose them all. Ugh.

Nasalle, in addition to having Finn Festivals, has an 8-mile stretch of "dog-friendly" beach they may have visited prior. It also has the river which dumps into the bay, and eventually out into the Pacific. Might they have gone to Nasalle to dispose of bodies, then the opposite direction miles south to have their 'accident', thus confusing LE (who might not think to look for the missing children in the river or beach areas up there)?

It also has a no-kill animal shelter...(330 2nd St NE, Long Beach, WA). Which maybe seems absurd, when you consider things, but who knows how the mind was thinking at this point.(See funbeach.com and click 'Plan With Pets' in the left side margin.)

Long Beach and Naselle are two different places. Naselle is not on the ocean, and that animal shelter is in Long Beach. Source: I used to live on the Long Beach peninsula.

Long Beach and Naselle are two different places. Naselle is not on the ocean, and that animal shelter is in Long Beach. Source: I used to live on the Long Beach peninsula.

Lol we have a 2nd street here in Long Beach, CA also

I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often, honestly. It amazes me that these cliffs don't have guardrails.
Sometimes big and heavy vehicles traveling at high speeds can crash right through guardrails.

Can we add the foster girl in the timeline? I think it's important.
The Hart's had a foster girl? I've been reading articles and following this thread but missed this

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I think the dogs could have been let out at the last site. People do this for animals. Then the next morning they let them back in again.

Last site... Ft Bragg? Or before then? Let them out where?

If they went to Naselle Wa Friday night, maybe drop the dogs off with friends for weekend? Get up early, head to Oregon? Friends might be freaked out at the news, and are keeping the dogs?

And how do they know where they've been? Cell phone pings?

I can't locate anything in the MSM articles that state how the route of the Harts has been reconstructed. Are they using cell tower pings?

It's striking to me from the tox results that Sarah had Benadryl on board-- like the two kids tested--but Jen had booze on board.

I am left wondering what the heck were the relationship dynamics there?

Usually when a couple is involved in a family homicide or murder suicide there is some detail on their marital dynamics, recent changes or stressors, financials, infidelities. Here, their families of origin appear out of the picture, the friends that are talking are saying they were ideal, and whatever their deal was remains hazy.

Sarah had coworkers, plus the friend she texted, unlike Jen she had to go function in the wider world on a regular basis. But those people aren't really talking at least to media. Maybe they are to law enforcement.

Were Jen and Sarah really in total accord over the last decade plus, on the adoptions, the moves, the CPS incidents, on the way the kids were disciplined, educated, all the way up to the way they were killed?

Long Beach (the dog-friendly beach) was listed as one of the attractions of Naselle - sorry for the confusion. I assumed it was related according to the visitor's site read:

https://funbeach.com/explore/villages/naselle/

(Having connection issues, so keeping this brief, sorry!)

ETA: since Naselle is just "a short spat in" from Long Beach according to this link, and the Naselle stop was determined by cellphone pings, might it still be possible they visited Long Beach? Would a trip to any part of Long Beach necessitate separate cell tower pings in Long Beach?

There is absolutely no proof (yet) that these women intentionally drove off that cliff. Could Jen have had a stroke? Could she have had a heart attack? Lost consciousness? Fell asleep? We have no idea. All LE has said is that drugs and alcohol were not a factor.

The California Highway Patrol has investigated the crash and determined that it was not an accident. A felony was committed. The investigation showed that the car stopped, and then accelerated over the edge of the cliff. That is not consistent with a driver having a stroke, a heart attack, loss of consciousness, or falling asleep. This was absolutely not an accident.

Mendocino Sheriff says crash was no accident, calls it ‘a crime’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member