Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Valley - were they headed to Payson? If so, why? It's a conservative area known for its rodeo. WHERE were they going and WHY right after pulling the kids? Running AGAIN.

And WHERE DID THEY GET THE MONEY for all this?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

This situation just keeps getting worse. What sick people these women were. Were they marketing that poor child or what was the reason for taping him performing in his underwear and putting it on the internet?

It's noted the Devonte dancing video was uploaded October 12, 2013. So he would've been 10?

Boggles the mind.
Painful to watch - not because he can´t dance. He had great moves back them. In videos from when he got older, his dancing seems more strained. He was just doing it to please his mother(s).
No kid should have to do that! And then be put on display for everyone to see. I am SURE he was thrilled to be in his undies on social media. <-- irony.

And arrests for traffic violations. Dysfunctional household through and through.

This situation just keeps getting worse. What sick people these women were. Were they marketing that poor child or what was the reason for taping him performing in his underwear and putting it on the internet?

It's noted the Devonte dancing video was uploaded October 12, 2013. So he would've been 10?

It's disturbing no matter what it was for, but it seems like he was always putting on these performances for her (wearing only underwear!) and I don't think she thought it was cool. I think she put them up to mock him, and might be a clue to why Hannah told the neighbors about her moms' racist behaviors.

In researching distended abdomens, I also saw NUTRITIONAL DWARFISM. Both caused by malnutrition. Did the children suffer from this? Especially Hannah?

I can't take credit for this. Somebody else did some sleuthing and dug this up.

Both Jen and Sarah were arrested for traffic violations in Sun Valley, AZ on April 22, 2011. Case lookup is available via https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx Narrow the search down to Star Valley to find the cases faster.

View attachment 133660

View attachment 133661

According to prior news reports, the kids were pulled from public schools on Friday, April 15, 2011. Unless this trip was already planned, that was pretty fast for a family of 8 to travel 1,600. miles.

This makes me wonder how much people will find if they keep digging?

Also wondering why Arizona. Prior to this, the only long distance travel reported so far was to Connecticut in 2009 for Sarah and Jen to marry, which was understandable, as CT was one of the earliest states to enact same sex marriage laws.

Looking into the case files, the complaint against Sarah was filed on 3/18/2011. Almost a month before the complaint against Jen. Case activity notes appearance/arraignment on April 18, 2011.

???

Capture.PNG

If they arrested both parents, what happened to the children while JH and SH were in custody?

Looking into the case files, the complaint against Sarah was filed on 3/18/2011. Almost a month before the complaint against Jen. Case activity notes appearance/arraignment on April 18, 2011.

???

View attachment 133662
Probably a mistake. On our house disclosure, one owner put a date a full month earlier than the spouse did. And I’ve had foster kids with more than one birthdate; but obviously they were only born once.

If they arrested both parents, what happened to the children while JH and SH were in custody?

They were probably just traffic tickets. Looks like Jen mailed in her plea which leads me to believe it was a speeding ticket or something.

Probably a mistake. On our house disclosure, one owner put a date a full month earlier than the spouse did. And I&#8217;ve had foster kids with more than one birthdate; but obviously they were only born once.

Except that there is a date for calendar arraignment/appearance before the date of Jen's first filing? And the other dates don't follow.

Case history looks like the charge against Sarah was much more serious. Jen could respond via mail. But Sarah's matter required an appearance.

Court clerks do make errors. Wish that links to the case activity were available to clear up any ambiguities.

Why is it odd that all windows are covered with shades/drapes? I tend to keep my shades down (especially first floor) because I like privacy, and on hot sunny days, it keeps the house cooler.

The thing is, their property is quite far away from the neighbors, so the chance of a peek is very low. Also, the Northwest can be very chilly in March, and grey; hot sunny days are a welcome occasional presence in May, but it can snow even on July 4 (been there). In other words, sunshine streaming in the windows is rarely a problem.

Except that there is a date for calendar arraignment/appearance before the date of Jen's first filing? And the other dates don't follow.

Case history looks like the charge against Sarah was much more serious. Jen could respond via mail. But Sarah's matter required an appearance.

Court clerks do make errors. Wish that links to the case activity were available to clear up any ambiguities.

Maybe Sarah just chose to appear to fight the ticket (which looks like it was dismissed). Idk, I may be wrong, but I think they are just regular traffic tickets. I actually wonder if jens was a red light ticket, which could mean anyone was driving the car (I.e. Sarah) but the ticket goes under the name of who the car is registered to.

The thing is, their property is quite far away from the neighbors, so the chance of a peek is very low. Also, the Northwest can be very chilly in March, and grey; hot sunny days are a welcome occasional presence in May, but it can snow even on July 4 (been there). In other words, sunshine streaming in the windows is rarely a problem.

My property is far from my neighbors as well. I just like privacy &#129335;&#127996;*&#9792;&#65039;

Maybe Sarah just chose to appear to fight the ticket (which looks like it was dismissed). Idk, I may be wrong, but I think they are just regular traffic tickets. I actually wonder if jens was a red light ticket, which could mean anyone was driving the car (I.e. Sarah) but the ticket goes under the name of who the car is registered to.
Certain violations require a court appearance, such as speeding X miles above the speed limit, speeding in a school zone, kids unbuckled.

Just one of those random thoughts. Could it be possible they were marijuana mules and the kids were a cover in case they got stopped or just a cover in general? I know it is legal in Oregon but not legal in Idaho or Utah. I noticed one of those weekend festivals cost $800.00 per person for a ticket. Kinda of pricey for a family of 8. And then everyone goes on and on about how great they are but the neighbors didn't get that vibe at all.

Great idea. They could have been transporting/selling opioids. You're right: the kids would have been great cover.

At festivals, they could have been paying their way by working on cleanup crews, though you'd think there'd be evidence.

I'm thinking Jen might have had them picking up redeemable cans and bottles along highways.

Probably all of the above.

If they were drug mules, that would throw an additional reason behind buying an isolated property. They seemed to have a lot of money.

Other ideas? Berry picking for pay (pickers sorely needed in the northwest); mushrooms; clam digging....

I wonder if she'd gotten some speeding tickets and didn't pay the fines, and then was busted for driving while suspended. If it happened in Arizona they would check her record in MN wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong