CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a police car on the front entrance in front of the pool. I drove to the back (on the way back from Coyote Hills) Then I saw a lot of police cars quietly sitting on different streets and tried to get the heck out of there!

There was a police car on the front entrance in front of the pool. I drove to the back (on the way back from Coyote Hills) Then I saw a lot of police cars quietly sitting on different streets and tried to get the heck out of there!

WOW ecatz, that's pretty scary

I just arrived home and consulting briefly by email with my husband about reporting what I saw. I didn't want to disrupt a police operation if he was readng.

I just don't know what to say... Hasanni, I'm praying for you.

Boy I can't wait to hear what they have on him/them!

Please let this be the beginning of justice for Hasanni!

Well, well, well........BASICALLY and PARTICULARLY and HONESTLY....I'd say DINGLE BALL is screwed.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html
*snipped*
"OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.

Chief Jordan told KTVU the couple was arrested at their Fremont home on the same murder charge and that the warrants for the Ross and Campbell were sealed.

Louis did not react as the couple was taken into custody, according to Chief Jordan, who said that the foster father seemed to be awaiting arrest.

The murder charges were made despite the fact that police have still not found the boy's body."

Praying and crying and trying to breathe all at the same time...{{{{{{thank you, God, for answered prayers}}}}}}.....if these 2 have a shred of remaining decency they'll tell LE where our little guy is........I don't expect it from him - but possibly from her............

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html
*snipped*
"OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.

Chief Jordan told KTVU the couple was arrested at their Fremont home on the same murder charge and that the warrants for the Ross and Campbell were sealed.

Louis did not react as the couple was taken into custody, according to Chief Jordan, who said that the foster father seemed to be awaiting arrest.

The murder charges were made despite the fact that police have still not found the boy's body."

I seem to think that Ross is responsible for the murder, but Campbell definitely knew about it. Anyone think they are arresting both to see who will flip on who first?

I'm still shaking my head...WOW. I'm blown away. Well, this explains why they got so quiet. We were right. They knew it was coming. I bet you anything he tries to lay it square on her head.

I seem to think that Ross is responsible for the murder, but Campbell definitely knew about it. Anyone think they are arresting both to see who will flip on who first?

I think that is exactly why they did this.

I'm extremely pleased. I can't express how pleased I am that Hasanni will have justice.

Now, I want this baby boy found as all of us do.

Nancy Grace will be all over this tonight as the father was on her show one night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74