CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he said, specifically, under the mattress. Since then I've heard it was kept in the closet, then in the garage (until their alarms started tripping, then it moved to under the mattress) or was it in a closet in the garage? Hard to say with LR, what he meant!

I'm glad that someone else also heard the sword might be in the garage...I thought I was hallucinating. I hope LE is taking notes of all his changing stories.

SCARY is right. He was probably right at home when it happened not watching the kids upstairs while he's on the computer downstairs. (men like him WILL CHEAT on their women maybe we should check the single sites)..When he :liar: realized what had happened he panicked (yea right) went to the bank got CASH so that anything he had to buy could be bought with no trace .. example shovel, Then used the excuse of going to the car part place and I still think HC Is over in that area :confused: He had time that day (Thats why he was running late)....

note that shrubs are neatly trimed under window but the ones to the right are very overgrown, ( cutting instument ) , neighbors would know if shrubs had been trimmed recently. or does the sofisticated LR have a gardner ??

6093_827090551753_1208515_47035845_1794367_n-300x300.jpg

If you take a look at this picture of the house unless it was the Police? seems like someone may have fallen out of the window. Plus it is I believe HC's room.

The lawn is well manicured, the house is sterile...and there is an open window with a pushed out screen...Was it staged? :confused:

The lawn is well manicured, the house is sterile...and there is an open window with a pushed out screen...Was it staged? :confused:

Or maybe his hands weren't steady enough to put it back right:hand: and he wanted (past tense) to go to school for what????:bang:

Sorry but I am loving:blowkiss: these smileys lol

Wow! Another great observation! I knew I was feeling something was out of place regarding that screen, but I couldn't pinpoint it. Everything in and out of that house so well taken care of and then there's that screen! Even if LE had pushed it out for some reason, wouldn't LR have fixed it right away? Gosh, you all are so good!

The statement LR made about the house alarm going off all the time also bothers me. It sounded to me as if he was throwing that out there as a future defense. Like possibly someone had been trying to get into the house to take Hasanni but instead ended up getting him from behind the store? IDK. Just tossing that out there.

Wow! Another great observation! I knew I was feeling something was out of place regarding that screen, but I couldn't pinpoint it. Everything in and out of that house so well taken care of and then there's that screen! Even if LE had pushed it out for some reason, wouldn't LR have fixed it right away? Gosh, you all are so good!

I'm sure if LE pushed it out we would have heard him going waaaaa waaaa on every video and interview he took part in. He's a big crybaby :boohoo: mho

The statement LR made about the house alarm going off all the time also bothers me. It sounded to me as if he was throwing that out there as a future defense. Like possibly someone had been trying to get into the house to take Hasanni but instead ended up getting him from behind the store? IDK. Just tossing that out there.

quite possible Ross will change his mind and tell us Hasanni was abducted from his own bedroom...right from his own bedroom window.

I'm sure if LE pushed it out we would have heard him going waaaaa waaaa on every video and interview he took part in. He's a big crybaby :boohoo: mho

You're right. He's already whined about LE supposedly breaking some plastic shelves and leaving latex gloves all over "his home."

quite possible Ross will change his mind and tell us Hasanni was abducted from his own bedroom...right from his own bedroom window.

That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take the search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

That smiley is killin me! Where on earth did you find it? It's as if it was made just for LR!!!

Well, I can't find the video in which I thought I heard "music room, right there" so I'm not sure what he said. But I do remember one video in which LR said he'd told LE that the sword was either in the garage or under his mattress.

I have a very hard time understanding/hearing him on some of the videos.

Well, I can't find the video in which I thought I heard "music room, right there" so I'm not sure what he said. But I do remember one video in which LR said he'd told LE that the sword was either in the garage or under his mattress.

I to remember the video he says that sword was kept in garage but after alarm kept going off he moved it to bedroom between matresses. the video is the one where the female reporter is sitting on the floor in living room.

Not sure about music room thing, but I have not watched all of the videos. it is so hard for me to watch his arrogence and her whinny-ness is just about all I can take, the interviews with them together make me just about loose my lunch.

(Bolded by me)
I think he does that purposely.

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how a sword sets off an alarm if its just hanging there?

I to remember the video he says that sword was kept in garage but after alarm kept going off he moved it to bedroom between matresses. the video is the one where the female reporter is sitting on the floor in living room.

Not sure about music room thing, but I have not watched all of the videos. it is so hard for me to watch his arrogence and her whinny-ness is just about all I can take, the interviews with them together make me just about loose my lunch.

I know I've heard something about the music room but honestly can't recall if it was in reference to the sword or something entirely different! I can't believe how much info there is to keep track of even though there's really very little info! Am I making sense? :)

That might have been the first story :liar: was going to tell but conjured up a better one and forgot about the screen. With this story he can take the search elsewhere. So it is possible HC is also near the house (took him longer then he planned to dig) so :liar: was running late.. I Knew Jennifer from a long time ago when she was a kid so I am trying to give her the benifit of the doubt but for some reason I want to see :liar::behindbar

Am I understanding this correctly " You know Jennifer ? Or knew her as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member