Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! I haven't visited this thread in awhile. Why do people think she ever set foot in the H & F building? There is so much security that LE would be able to track her every move. Also why haven't they found her car nearby? I think it is more likely that she was at the H & F to drop off her dog before she went into hiding. She most likely wanted to escape scrutiny from the SEC or FBI. Or JS wanted her hidden to protect him. As JW said she knows where all the bodies are hidden.

Wow!! I haven't visited this thread in awhile. Why do people think she ever set foot in the H & F building? There is so much security that LE would be able to track her every move. Also why haven't they found her car nearby? I think it is more likely that she was at the H & F to drop off her dog before she went into hiding. She most likely wanted to escape scrutiny from the SEC or FBI. Or JS wanted her hidden to protect him. As JW said she knows where all the bodies are hidden.
IMO, she did enter the apartment building, LE has received security footage confirming it, and they're past that point in the investigation. They have no reason to share details with the public, so they haven't.
I think that's the reason that LE is no longer asking the public for help (and why the footage that's been released of her walking was from a civilian which gave it to the news, not given to the news by LE); they don't need the public's help because they at least have proof of Heidi entering the building, and have confirmed/denied if she left the building by...traditional means. For sure, they at least know who took the dog up to the 39th? floor, can't hide that medium sized dog in an elevator and no one's taking 39 floors-worth of stairs (if maybe they don't have cameras there).

IMO, she did enter the apartment building, LE has received security footage confirming it, and they're past that point in the investigation. They have no reason to share details with the public, so they haven't.
I think that's the reason that LE is no longer asking the public for help (and why the footage that's been released of her walking was from a civilian which gave it to the news, not given to the news by LE); they don't need the public's help because they at least have proof of Heidi entering the building, and have confirmed/denied if she left the building by...traditional means. For sure, they at least know who took the dog up to the 39th? floor, can't hide that medium sized dog in an elevator and no one's taking 39 floors-worth of stairs (if maybe they don't have cameras there).

But where is her car and why is LE so tight lipped?

The girlfriend is relevant insofar as she could provide a timeline/alibi for JW's movements directly after the football game. But that is between her and LE, I suppose. And neither she nor LE is talking. jmo

@StarRemy8 That's really really unusual because I swear JW said in one of the earliest local news interview that Heidi met her replacement (my words not his) for the first time at the football game. It is possibly of some importance that JW seemingly had an airtight alibi because he was at the second half of the football game and with her son when and with other people who can say he absolutely had nothing to do with it "he was at the football game then went to pizza with the other parents after then my kid slept over his kids house and he was there all night until the morning" for example. People often opt for the "airtight" ailibi when they know that they may be implicated due to their relationship with the victim like JW of course. How often do we have an airtight alibi like that though? I never suspected JW until I heard he knew her boss.

Can anyone else sense when people have money vs. are broke (relative to the person's own interpretation of being broke or not)? JW seemed like he had a little more money than usual in his earlier interviews. Maybe I'm just predicting when it's raining. What if JW was involved and he got some cash to do his part. Could prove this by linking JW to JS. Like if JW is in any way on paper on one of those corporations I'd guess it would back in 2013 or so when Heidi was married to him.

But where is her car and why is LE so tight lipped?
That's the million dollar question :p Of course it's just my own opinion, but I think a lot is going on behind the scenes. LE is gathering evidence, statements, etc, and because this case potentially includes some high-profile players, LE is keeping hush-hush as to not spook them, or give them anymore information about what they currently have against them.

So if you think she left the building, do you believe like I do that she disappeared herself and that LE knows and doesn't care.
That's a good question, and honestly I can't decide which way I'm swaying (voluntary vs foul play), I feel like both are equally likely.
I do think though, that even if law enforcement believes she voluntarily disappeared, they still have reason to 'care' legally and locate her because of the pending charges against her boss/company.

That's the million dollar question :p Of course it's just my own opinion, but I think a lot is going on behind the scenes. LE is gathering evidence, statements, etc, and because this case potentially includes some high-profile players, LE is keeping hush-hush as to not spook them, or give them anymore information about what they currently have against them.

Not me. I think she hid herself, LE knows and has informed JW. That's why JW has gone silent. The only thing that bothers me a little is the FBI raid on her house. Because of that you may be right.

@StarRemy8 That's really really unusual because I swear JW said in one of the earliest local news interview that Heidi met her replacement (my words not his) for the first time at the football game. It is possibly of some importance that JW seemingly had an airtight alibi because he was at the second half of the football game and with her son when and with other people who can say he absolutely had nothing to do with it "he was at the football game then went to pizza with the other parents after then my kid slept over his kids house and he was there all night until the morning" for example. People often opt for the "airtight" ailibi when they know that they may be implicated due to their relationship with the victim like JW of course. How often do we have an airtight alibi like that though? I never suspected JW until I heard he knew her boss.

Can anyone else sense when people have money vs. are broke (relative to the person's own interpretation of being broke or not)? JW seemed like he had a little more money than usual in his earlier interviews. Maybe I'm just predicting when it's raining. What if JW was involved and he got some cash to do his part. Could prove this by linking JW to JS. Like if JW is in any way on paper on one of those corporations I'd guess it would back in 2013 or so when Heidi was married to him.

THANK YOU! I had agreed with someone else that I had read in a very very early interview that they were meeting for the first time and I felt like I was basically/ almost called a liar. I cant find the source but it definitely did happen. Do you know which interview this was said in?

I think foul play is a real possibility but I’m struggling with the logistics. Abduction in broad daylight and completely unnoticed seems unlikely. Killing her inside the building would require removing a body, which seems also hard to go undetected (sorry too graphic). Certainly if LE had evidence of a body being removed, they would be searching for her remains.

THANK YOU! I had agreed with someone else that I had read in a very very early interview that they were meeting for the first time and I felt like I was basically/ almost called a liar. I cant find the source but it definitely did happen. Do you know which interview this was said in?

Disinformation only works if we pretend it doesn't exist. Tell tale signs are having no evidence to support their false claims and calling you crazy, shaming you, or making you seem as if you are in the out group. Very similar to gas lighting.

I remember it too because some other part of his description was awkward/clumsy not incriminating but just a little bit embarrassing and I thought it was because he was being genuine and saying stuff he might have thought was only ok because he just really wanted to find Heidi. Now I'm leaning towards him just being a little nervous and stupid.

I'd guess KTLA. Not sure. He may have had Apple Airpods in at the time if that helps.

I think foul play is a real possibility but I’m struggling with the logistics. Abduction in broad daylight and completely unnoticed seems unlikely. Killing her inside the building would require removing a body, which seems also hard to go undetected (sorry too graphic). Certainly if LE had evidence of a body being removed, they would be searching for her remains.

@Meligator but there's no crime scene that we know of. It's kind of complicated in a residential building where the police are not allowed to go and were explicitly told to "come back with a warrant."

Please elaborate! Haven't heard anything but crickets about the car.
chirp chirp

I don’t think she ever walked out of that building. If she had left, she most likely would have taken the same path back to her car. Whoever released that surveillance video of her arriving at H+F would also have footage of her leaving. I think they would have released that if they had it.

All MOO.

It’s not if say you use a suitcase or it has underground parking.

May I kindly request a copy of the code breaker's notes? This thread has gone into areas where I feel lost although I've kept up with MSM releases.

That aside, I still ask: Cui Bono? Who does it behoove the most for Heidi to vanish, disappear and be reported as a Missing Person?

She's not in Rehab or she would have made her purpose for being unavailable known in some fashion or another to her precious son, BW. Heck, I don't think she has drug issues so no need to check into a facility for that.

Nor do I feel that she's in FED Protection. FCOL, the FEDS raided her home with guns raised. They searched in the plants inside her home looking for possible evidence. What would be secreted in plants? Microphones? Hidden cameras? SIM cards? Reporters state files were removed from her home.

Were the files work related or contentious child custody related?

OCT 30, 2021 FEDS Raid Heidi's home

NOV 11, 2021 Security Video emerged of Heidi Planck, missing since October 17, that shows her walking her dog in downtown LA, less than hour after she left her son's football game in Downey and hasn't been seen since.

When my child played sports, wild horses couldn't pull me away halfway through a game. Why did HP feel an urgency to leave her son's football game at halftime bc I don't think BW knew she intended to leave early?

Screenshot 2021-11-23 1.32.58 AM.png

Source: Ex-husband of Heidi Planck shares texts from their 11-year-old son as he is granted full custody - California News Times

Anyone with information is urged to call:
Los Angeles Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit at 213-996-1800.
During non-business hours or on weekends at 877-527-3247.

May I kindly request a copy of the code breaker's notes? This thread has gone into areas where I feel lost although I've kept up with MSM releases.

That aside, I still ask: Cui Bono? Who does it behoove the most for Heidi to vanish, disappear and be reported as a Missing Person?

She's not in Rehab or she would have made her purpose for being unavailable known in some fashion or another to her precious son, BW. Heck, I don't think she has drug issues so no need to check into a facility for that.

Nor do I feel that she's in FED Protection. FCOL, the FEDS raided her home with guns raised. They searched in the plants inside her home looking for possible evidence. What would be secreted in plants? Microphones? Hidden cameras? SIM cards? Reporters state files were removed from her home.

Were the files work related or contentious child custody related?

OCT 30, 2021 FEDS Raid Heidi's home

NOV 11, 2021 Security Video emerged of Heidi Planck, missing since October 17, that shows her walking her dog in downtown LA, less than hour after she left her son's football game in Downey and hasn't been seen since.

When my child played sports, wild horses couldn't pull me away halfway through a game. Why did HP feel an urgency to leave her son's football game at halftime bc I don't think BW knew she intended to leave early?

View attachment 323519

Source: Ex-husband of Heidi Planck shares texts from their 11-year-old son as he is granted full custody - California News Times

Anyone with information is urged to call:
Los Angeles Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit at 213-996-1800.
During non-business hours or on weekends at 877-527-3247.

You pretty-much answered your own question: if you're relying on MSM, you have no idea as to what's going on here. Start by searching on all the basic names you know, and follow the results and decide for yourself what you want to believe -- basic stuff -- does not require that you are an Evil Genius!

I find it extremely unlikely HP didn't meet JW's significant other until last month. He lives with her, they've traveled alot together, they've plastered photos of the 2 of them and of the 2 of them with Bond all over FB, and they've been engaged to be married for years (since at least 2018.) And all that happened while HP and JW shared custody of a child. And while HP was supposedly in a 3-year relationship of her own. I sincerely doubt the Oct football game is the first time the live-in GF has attended a kid activity HP attended. So I simply do not believe HP just met her.

But it's certainly possible an early article (an article that unfortunately no one can find) did seem to suggest that. But there are lots of supposed quotes from JW in articles that make absolutely no sense. Nothing he supposedly said about the dog's chip made any sense. Maybe he was lying about the chip (and about the GF.) That IS possible. But maybe the reporter was not accurately reporting what was said. Seems too many reporters don't think accurate quoting matters. (Why is that?) Maybe the reporter thought dog microchips are GPS devices and interpreted what JW said through that lens. And maybe the reporter who said HP just met the GF thought the divorce was very recent, didn't know who had wanted the divorce, didn't know HP had a BF, and thought HP would be jealous of the new GF. I don't know. But I don't believe they just met.
JMO

I guess the more I think about this case, the more I think she left on her own in the moment. Whether that is due to mental illness, or due to the incoming pressures of the investigations/crimes related to work (or perhaps both), it seems more likely to me. It makes me think JW stopped talking because LE has shared information that they have evidence she's out there somewhere.

I find it extremely unlikely HP didn't meet JW's significant other until last month. He lives with her, they've traveled alot together, they've plastered photos of the 2 of them and of the 2 of them with Bond all over FB, and they've been engaged to be married for years (since at least 2018.) And all that happened while HP and JW shared custody of a child. And while HP was supposedly in a 3-year relationship of her own. I sincerely doubt the Oct football game is the first time the live-in GF has attended a kid activity HP attended. So I simply do not believe HP just met her.

But it's certainly possible an early article (an article that unfortunately no one can find) did seem to suggest that. But there are lots of supposed quotes from JW in articles that make absolutely no sense. Nothing he supposedly said about the dog's chip made any sense. Maybe he was lying about the chip (and about the GF.) That IS possible. But maybe the reporter was not accurately reporting what was said. Seems too many reporters don't think accurate quoting matters. (Why is that?) Maybe the reporter thought dog microchips are GPS devices and interpreted what JW said through that lens. And maybe the reporter who said HP just met the GF thought the divorce was very recent, didn't know who had wanted the divorce, didn't know HP had a BF, and thought HP would be jealous of the new GF. I don't know. But I don't believe they just met.
JMO
Right, and that was all I was saying too. I don't think anyone was trying to belittle whoever said they heard JW say that in an interview or suggest anyone was lying but merely that it just seems hard to believe. If they have been together since 2017, taking trips with Bond and have lived together for 3 all while Heidi had split custody, at some point they would have met whether it be a school function, pick up/drop off, sports game etc. - it is just highly unlikely that the game she went to before she vanished would just so happen to be the very first time she has met the other woman helping raise her son for the last 5 years. I just never saw that interview or article but either way think it could have been taken out of context or just another thing that JW said that was out of place/off...almost everything he has said at this point he has said another way or something contradictory at another point in time so I don't ever specifically go off any and everything that he has said.

And then since people were discussing they haven't seen anything in MSM about when JW and fiance started dating and/or got engaged in MSM, when I said I didn't believe MSM would ever state that I was referring to the fact that MSM would most likely not include when JW and fiance started dating and/or got engaged as that topic was not really relevant to her missing...not that the fiance was not relevant to the case at all.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members