CA CA - Human skeletal remains found on property in San Bernardino County - Loma Linda, 19 May 2024

ifindedout

Reaction score
The discovery of skeletal remains was reported just before 11:30 a.m. Sunday in the 11400 block of San Timoteo Canyon Road in Loma Linda.

“The remains were determined to be human,” the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department stated in a news release Monday.

[...]

The remains will “undergo an examination and autopsy to determine the identity of the deceased as well as the cause of death,” the Sheriff’s Department said.

The age and gender of the deceased were also unknown.

TIL that Loma Linda has a Seventh-Day Adventist community of over 9,000 people. Their diet and cultural practices (no drinking, smoking, or meat) have contributed to LL being the only "Blue Zone" in the US. A Blue Zone is an area where people live significantly longer than the rest of the population-residents of LL live 10 years longer than other Americans on average.

Just a bit of trivia as LE work to identity this UID.

View attachment 504832The area behind the property itself looks pretty empty. I wonder how long the person had been there.
I was zooming in on the area immediately behind Patrick's Moving and to the end of the parking area on the left of Taylor's Bar & Grill.

There is a sea container at the very back bordering the parking lot and the vacant land behind the house. When you zoom in, there is a large unkempt area strwen with garbage on the empty lot behind the seacan with pathway from bar parking area to it.

Wondering if the deceased individual was found in that area.

I think someone is about to lose their job. From OP:
“The remains were determined to be human,” the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department stated in a news release Monday.
I can't think of any animal that resembles a human. Maybe it was just random bones but then they shouldn't have said they were human until they knew.

I was zooming in on the area immediately behind Patrick's Moving and to the end of the parking area on the left of Taylor's Bar & Grill.

There is a sea container at the very back bordering the parking lot and the vacant land behind the house. When you zoom in, there is a large unkempt area strwen with garbage on the empty lot behind the seacan with pathway from bar parking area to it.

Wondering if the deceased individual was found in that area.

Yes, I saw that too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back