Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
2b31040b-d2cc-466d-b9a1-50425cc6e446.jpg
JBoyer.jpg

Long shot, maybe, but Jackie Boyer was a runaway from California. She ran away at age 12...could she have been out on the streets 10 years later?

2b31040b-d2cc-466d-b9a1-50425cc6e446.jpg
JBoyer.jpg

Long shot, maybe, but Jackie Boyer was a runaway from California. She ran away at age 12...could she have been out on the streets 10 years later?

I certainly can see why you called this out Irish. The Doe report says Jackie was blonde, although it doesn't look like that in the pic. I know children who were blonde up until around the age of 12, and now have black hair! It says the dentals are avail, that would be an easy match despite the restoration work done on "Andrea". How do these leads get vetted? Do you send it to the case Detective, or?

I do think "Andrea" will get identified based on the expensive porceleine dental work. That sounds like an upscale Bev Hills dentist, and most especially back in that day. What I can't figure out is why she wasn't reported missing, at least that I can determine. Your runaway Jackie is the closest I can match as well. Unless, she was a very young child when she went missing, and thus the "adopted" story? Maybe she was taken/"adopted" as a young girl? Perhaps that is another angle we should look at. That would somewhat account for why she wasn't claimed? Very odd this case.

Finally, what would make a *twelve* year old runaway? I was busy playing Barbies and watching the Brady bunch. Things must have been very bad at Jackie's home for her to run away, or was she lured? It would be interesting to get more info on this "run away" Jackie.

Hey folks, been reading the latest posts and I will do my best to clarify the Andrea I knew back in our Goth days in Seattle. Webrocket, you asked if I could approximate her age when we met and hung out in SEA together. She would have been somewhere around the age of 16, 17 or 18 when I met her. That's only a guess. I didn't ask her what her real age was back then and she never told any of us. Of course, she wore an extraordinary amount of makeup as we all did back then so it's kind of hard to guess what her age was. I do think she was likely between the ages of 16 to 20 even. She could have been younger or older but with the type of makeup she wore and that most of us wore, we all could look much older than we were. My Andrea had hazel eyes, I do know that and she looked very Italian or an admixture of Italian or perhaps even Middle Eastern such as Jewish, Lebanese, Greek, etc. mixed with a more light skinned ethnicity. I'm olive skinned myself but that doesn't mean much as I am of Scottish, Czech, Norwegian, German and French heritage. Andrea had the same olive skin but she would pale herself out with makeup to get that Goth look that we all were going for. After she left that scene, she could have done anything and gone anywhere. The sketch above by Carl looks like a younger person than I would think of my Andrea as. But then again, I never saw her without a lot of makeup and black clothing that was layered. And I can't forget all the jewelry she used to wear. My feeling is that the Andrea I knew came from a family that had money but either she chose to leave and was a runaway or she possibly could have had parents that didn't care much about her. My Andrea must have had more money earlier in her life as she did have dental work that looked to be quite good and perhaps expensive. It seemed to me that even when we were hanging out together that she had access to money from somewhere since she never asked for any from me or anyone I knew. She was always able to pay her way into the underage clubs that we used to hang out at which were all in Seattle. The Monastery, Skoochie's, City Beat and later, Club Broadway. She wore a lot of silver but we all did. I have no idea where she got it and as I said in an above post, she never seemed to have her own home but she did tell me that she worked taking care of an older woman in Burien and perhaps she lived with her. It makes sense, actually. At this same time period, we had the Green River Serial Killer running around down by Burien and Seatac and Renton. All those area's. I always wondered if Andrea was getting money that way too. By prostitution. I doubt it but I wouldn't rule it out at all. She always seemed very streetwise too. I hope this has helped and if there are any other questions anyone may have for me, just let me know. My impression is more and more gearing towards that this girl is not my Andrea because she looks too young in the sketch but I still can't rule it out. There is a very uncanny resemblance. Especially the eyes and nose. Maybe I just don't want it to be the Andrea I knew and who was a friend during a very bumpy period in my life. But the main goal is getting this young lady identified one way or the other. I know we will all succeed eventually. Thanks everyone and take care. You can call me MountainMan or MontanaMan, Webrocket. Both apply! Cheers.

She looks younger in the sketch than in the morgue photo, which I thought I'd seen but no longer seem to have the pointer to. In the morgue photo, she looks like she could be the 26-27 she apparently told the family who was helping her.

Montana, back on an earlier thread I found and posted a link about the party scene in Seattle and you said you had authored some of the posts. I went back and it looks like one of your former cohorts, [RB], posted something.

this is what he said (and I'm providing the link again):

Hey, Batcave Brian! I doubt you'll see this but one never knows -- this is [RB] from Helena and then Seattle. You must remember me, as we have quite a lot of history together from these days. I loved City Beat, spend many a night dancing my *advertiser censored** off on MDA and LSD. I too recall both Mercy and Roxy. I also have a surviving mix tape from one of the DJ's, with a kick-*advertiser censored** Divine mix. 'Jungle Jezebel, jungle jezebel'... Oh my God the memories!

Ended up back East from whence I originated, in Savannah GA now. I would not live anywhere else in GA, but Savannah is okay.

http://www.discomusic.com/clubs-more/8982_0_6_0_C/#ixzz2HL8fNb92

I wonder if he has any recollection of your Andrea?

OMG webrocket. You're a genius! I have been for looking for this particular person for a long, long time. We were the best of friends and we DID go through a lot together. I remember him from here where I live now and from Seattle. I wonder if I can find him in Savannah. I knew he was from Syracuse, NY originally and have looked there but no luck. You just found him for me. Thank you more than ever! He is someone who would also remember the Andrea I have been talking about. I need to talk to him, obviously. Thank you so much for posting the above link and I can;t imagine why I didn't see that myself. Then again, I've been kind of a hermit/loner ever since I left the cities and moved back to Montana. Let me try and get a hold of him and see if he can shed some light on Andrea and what he remembers ( which sounds like a lot ). He and I have gone through some pretty tough times together as did Andrea. I am going to try to find a listing for him in Savannah and give him a call. Let's just all hope I can get a hold of him because he will know something or remember something I may not have. You have my eternal gratitude webrocket. This man means more to me than what I can express on here, as does Andrea. You have really done a great job with your detective work and I think we're all dang lucky to have you. Thanks again and talk to you soon. I am going to try to call Rob right now. Cheers to all - BRMc aka MontanaMan

MontanaMan, I did find your RB on FB in Savannah! He is under his own name. I live in Syracuse now, but my husband grew up here. I tried to see if RB and my husband had any mutual friends, but couldn't find any. We are in the same age bracket.

MontanaMan, I did find your RB on FB in Savannah! He is under his own name. I live in Syracuse now, but my husband grew up here. I tried to see if RB and my husband had any mutual friends, but couldn't find any. We are in the same age bracket.

Well, well. I have caught up with my friend Rob who is now living in Savannah, GA. Thanks to cusesleuth above! I think you and I were tracking him down at the same time. I also found him through Facebook too and he actually called me that same evening. We are now back as the best friends we are ( and more ) and have been talking every single day at least twice a day. He remembers Andrea too but he can't think of anything to add. He knows basically what I already know. That doesn't mean that someone else he and I are acquainted with might not know about Andrea though, so he and I are contacting all of our old friends and acquaintances from back in those day's and seeing what they might remember. I think we'll eventually find someone who can tell us more about Andrea and where she might have ended up. This Rob that webrocket found for me happens to be someone I went through a whole lot with. We met while still in High School and were always friends, etc. after that even though we went through a very traumatic situation here in Montana together where the man Rob was dating at the time jumped out a 5th floor window of a local hotel in front of us both and it has scarred both of us forever. We were both 17 when that happened. The police at first thought we might have pushed him! But, they realized that neither one of us would ever be capable of such a terrible thing and the man actually survived the jump only by providence of falling onto the roof of a pickup truck below, then bouncing off that onto the hood and then to the pavement. It saved his life thankfully and he told police that it was his choice and we had nothing to do with it. I've never gotten over that and is likely that it lead me down the path I followed after it happened. ( The drugs, underage clubs and some pretty radical and self detrimental behaviour. ). I am one of those who is dealing with PTSD and more to this day over all I went through. Some voluntary but most if it, not. My friend Rob is in a worse state of mind than I am come to find out. Now that he and I have reconnected, he is coming up to Montana from Georgia and eventually moving into my home with me. That's down the road a few months to a year from now. I know, sounds weird but we have known each other for way too long and I'd trust him with my soul. We can certainly help and do some good for each other and he needs to get out of where he is in Savannah. So, we will also be taking carbuffs original suggestion and are going to begin journaling and writing down our memories and recollections of the Bat Cave scene in the NW USA in the late 70's and 80's where and when it started. I guess it's called "Goth" and "Emo" now, but we were the original ones and it wasn't at all about being dark and scary and perhaps satanic like many of the Goth people are now day's. We had a totally different mindset back then and it was an extremely positive one. More like the Hippie scene in the 60's when I was born. Spreading love, peace and positivity to all. That still describes myself and Rob to this very day, damaged as we may be! I realize I have rambled on here and probably stated some things that are TMI but I am one who will always be honest and tell it like it is. We will identify this young lady and she may indeed be 'my Andrea'. If so, I will do what I have to, to identify her and give her the peace, justice and the beautiful resting place that she so deserves. Thanks everyone and you have helped not just this young woman whom we will get identified, but two somewhat damaged men ( Rob and I ) who have been through it all and survived, although with many scars. Cheers to you all - BRMc

did you show your buddy this thread and Carl's image of the deceased "Andrea" and if so, what did your friend think about the resemblance to Big Mouth Andrea?

MontanaMan,
I did a quick sketch of Andrea, adding slightly goth makeup and hair in case it would help. Sorry about the lines. I had to make sure the space and ratio of features to each other was exactly the same as Carlk's. Sorry about the poor quality repro too. That's my computer.

Attachments

• Andrea.jpg
    Andrea.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 197
I didn't realise it would reproduce so badly and so grey. Sorry everyone. it's taken me ages to transfer it from a sketch to a photo on my computer and eventually to here. What a sad result for all that effort. I hate computers. Sorry again.

Don't be so hard on yourself it's much better than I could do!

Hey Carl, do you think you could attach a bigger picture of your recon of Andrea?
I'm fairly good with photoshop and I want to see if I can goth her up to see if she was the Andrea MontanaMan is talking about.

Please and ThankYou.

Hope you get the pic, EmmaliLucia. Hope you know about goth makeup too! It was only when I started doing it, I realised I didn't know that much at all. I mean, I'd recognise a goth when I see one, instantly, but I'm not certain how they achieve that look. And it makes people look soooo different from their normal appearance.

Hey Carl, do you think you could attach a bigger picture of your recon of Andrea?
I'm fairly good with photoshop and I want to see if I can goth her up to see if she was the Andrea MontanaMan is talking about.

Please and ThankYou.

Here's another version of her with shorter hair. In the postmortem photo, you can't tell how long her hair is. It might be shorter (like shown here), but you can't really tell. My previous version with longer hair was based on the other recons.

26f21b83-541f-4681-8ceb-13533005feea.jpg

Hope you get the pic, EmmaliLucia. Hope you know about goth makeup too! It was only when I started doing it, I realised I didn't know that much at all. I mean, I'd recognise a goth when I see one, instantly, but I'm not certain how they achieve that look. And it makes people look soooo different from their normal appearance.

I was a goth in my early teens (I know, hardly in the 80s but I can figure it out), during one summer I got tired of it, lightened my hair and changed to colourful make-up, and when school started no one recognised me!

Have to say; her NamUS profile doesnt seem up to date with rule outs

Aundria has already been ruled-out.

See this post
I am the Cold Case Investigator from the Michigan State Police that is working on Aundria's case. The Jane Doe in CA is not Aundria. We found usable fingerprints and compared them at the MSP lab, getting the result that they are not the same person. Also the family viewed photos of the Jane Doe from CA and stated it was not Aundria. We are still seeking information on her, as well as our other Cold Cases if anyone has information, please contact me at ernstesse@michigan.gov. You can view the missing persons at www.findthemissing.org (serach Michigan). Thanks to all those who commented. Rusty

Hello all. Apologies for being out of touch for a bit there. My friend Rob in GA ended up with Appendicitis and it nearly got him. I haven't been in a great state of mind since that happened as I have been focusing all of my 'energy' on Rob and making sure he heals properly. I'm rather drained after all that and having some other family and friend traumas happen in the last week or two. The saying is true. It comes in three's and sometimes more! All at once. Very strange how that works sometimes. Anyhow, I've been resting and trying to get my strength and energy back to what it should be. I'm a very giving person and I may tend to give too much in some cases and according to some friends/family. That's just my Aquarian personality. Anyway, I was quite floored by the sketch that zweibel did of Andrea with the Goth makeup. It looks like my Andrea to a T now. So much so I could/can hardly look at it. It freaked me out completely. The sketch resembles her as I knew her so much. Thank you for doing that zweibel. It's extremely helpful! I have been thinking of all the options I can on how to identify this young lady and I can't seem to come up with anymore than I already have. I'm having that kind of odd and creepy feeling that this is my Andrea and it's an indescribable feeling really. I mean, I can't prove that this is her but my gut feeling is that it is. I don't want to get everyone excited or anything either. I could be off totally. I'm human and therefore will make mistakes. The only thing that I can think of that makes the sketch not look like my Andrea is that the sketch shows a bit skinnier young lady than the one I knew. Then again, she was always weight conscious and could have lost a bit of weight. Especially if she kept running and doing certain drugs. These are just my own thoughts but I feel I should go with my instinct and just put everything out there for all to see and know. Of course, I don't want this to be my Andrea but if it is, I only want to see her at rest as I have said and in a place where those who love her can visit and talk to her, etc. Ugh. You all know what I mean. I kick myself every day for not keeping track of her when I knew perfectly well back then that something was not right with her or that she was running from something. I was busy finding myself and being self destructive at times but I don't feel that's a good enough excuse. I just should have kept in touch with her. One thing I know might help is if I can describe what we all wore back then, including Andrea. A lot of makeup consisting of eyeliner, mascara, white foundation. I used to take eyeliner and put it on my cheeks and rub it in so I looked hollow cheeked and it gave my face, well....the look I was going for. Then we would all wear, especially the girls, either black lipstick or really blood red lipstick. Sometimes gold lipstick too. Our hair was generally long and ratted out or very long and smooth as if it was ironed. Lot's of silver jewelry and occult symbols. Very Egyptian looking eyes. I remember just about everyone having black hair either dyed or their real colour. Black leather was big in our group. Jewelry made out of bone and hair. Don't take that wrong either. It wasn't as yuck as it sounds! LOL. I'm talking cow/sheep bones that we would get from the ranch where I grew up in Montana and would make jewelry with it. Yes, we were pretty out there but it was all about having fun and making a scene and dancing all night. The clothing we wore was always black and I would wear black stretch pants, a long black shirt of some type, a pair of John Fluevogg shoes. You'll have to look those up to know what I mean. Very pointed toe black shoes that looked witchy. Then the jewelry of course and makeup and we'd be ready to go out for the day or night. Usually night. Hope that helps as far as sketching goes. We didn't look like how "Goth" kids look now day's. It was quite different and perhaps that's why we called it Bat Cave. Alright, I'm not sure what else I can say but please don't hesitate to ask or contact me if you want or need info or have other questions. I'm leaning towards this young lady being my Andrea but I don't want to muck up the waters, so to say, in case it is someone else. All missing women and girls need to be looked at and considered no matter how strong my own feelings are on her ID already. Thanks and cheers to all - MontanaMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
car175