CA - Ignacio Vargas for child sexual abuse, Merced, 2008

speaking from my experience night time will be the worst for the child. 20 years later when it is dark and all is quiet, when all the activity of the day is not there to fill her mind is when the memories sneak up unexpected.

Or in the middle of the day when everything is seemingly fine. A smell or a color or a cooler they put beer in. A tree. The smell of cedar water.

Or 30 years later when your own child wants to go outside to play or go to a sleepover with the kids from school or when you are babysitting your nephews and someone looks like the creep and you freak the heck out, and the kids wonder what's wrong and even you aren't sure.

Sherri, my heart goes out to you. Sending all love and light your way. This guy will get processed. He's gonna get his.

Or in the middle of the day when everything is seemingly fine. A smell or a color or a cooler they put beer in. A tree. The smell of cedar water.

Or 30 years later when your own child wants to go outside to play or go to a sleepover with the kids from school or when you are babysitting your nephews and someone looks like the creep and you freak the heck out, and the kids wonder what's wrong and even you aren't sure.

Sherri, my heart goes out to you. Sending all love and light your way. This guy will get processed. He's gonna get his.

or when your married and your husband goes to kiss you on your forhead , you jump and cry. Or when your husband has to wake you 3 or 4 times a night because you are crying and yelling in your sleep. Or when you hear a song on the radio that was on during that abuse. Or when you drive past somewhere that reminds you of the abuse.

My prayers go out to everyone in this thread that has been abused. There is no punishment this man can receive that would make it equal.NONE. not even death

or when your married and your husband goes to kiss you on your forhead , you jump and cry. Or when your husband has to wake you 3 or 4 times a night because you are crying and yelling in your sleep. Or when you hear a song on the radio that was on during that abuse. Or when you drive past somewhere that reminds you of the abuse.

My prayers go out to everyone in this thread that has been abused. There is no punishment this man can receive that would make it equal.NONE. not even death

Trinasangels, sending love and light your way. I am so very sorry for your pain. So sorry.

There is none equal. None. You're right. Nothing equal to what that child endured.

Stay safe and sound, Trina's, you're not alone.

from the 2nd link posted ..

Sandhaus said Vargas himself initially admitted molesting the girl -- but later changed his story.

Vargas was convicted on a variety of charges, including felony aggravated sexual assault of a child, sexual intercourse with a child 10 years or younger, penetration with a foreign object and forced oral copulation.

Reading so many of the posts on this thread just brings me to tears. Tears for that precious 8 yr. old child and tears for many of my fellow websleuthers.

I've been most fortunate. I've never experienced any form of physical or sexual abuse in my lifetime - and I simply cannot bring myself to imagine what any of you may have experienced/endured.

For those of you who obviously have experienced life-altering abuse at the hands of a sick perpetrator - I am so deeply & truly sorry. I can't say I "know" how you feel - all I have to offer is my heartfelt prayers for healing your heart, soul & spirit. :blowkiss:

So much pain & abuse!
What in the hell is wrong with the society we live in??? Where does this sick & bizarre behavior stem from??? I just don't get it!

No child - no one, period - deserves to be subjected to deviant sexual behavior/abuse.

My thoughts and prayers are with you ... :blowkiss:

(((Hugs))) from Rum Tum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77