Found Deceased CA - Jan Carlos, 21, & Lucas Amiama, 24, Carlos Lopez, 32, Bakersfield, 13 Apr 2018

Iirc, a new family (with considerable money, I think) had just purchased that property and were renovating it at the time the guys went missing/found murdered.

Jmo, but could this barn have been some type of grow house?

Iirc, a new family (with considerable money, I think) had just purchased that property and were renovating it at the time the guys went missing/found murdered.

Jmo, but could this barn have been some type of grow house?

that would sure be interesting to know. money, it makes problems go away....

I check for updates too. Unreal that it will be 3 years in April.
I'm going to shed some light and hopefully give you guys some clues to go off of since I'm close to the family.

#1 Carlos Lopez was a manipulator involved with shady drug people.

#2 Lucas & JC only knew him because of their dad.

#3 They were definitely executed at the barn as they stopped answering their phones on 4-13-18

#4 Carlos Lopez family was acting extremely weird when this went down. They didn't want to give the address to the place out, and apparently one of Carlos sisters drove out to the property on the 14th to steal something from a vehicle on the property.

#5 The whole reason they went with Carlos was for backup because Carlos didn't trust the guy he was doing the drug deal with. After all my searching I believe this man to be Ricky Andrade. My reason for this assumption was that Carlos posted a video on his Facebook showing his new weed shop. And there was a guy named Ricky Andrade that commented "come to riverside, I got the good *advertiser censored*"

#6 Lucas & JC were talking about taking over the Dominican Republic and when I asked them why they would stay quiet.

#7 Upon further digging I found that their grand father was involved in politics.

#8 Apparently Carlos and the boys had a plan to visit Mexico, and when their father was informed they were missing he said "Don't worry they probably lost cell reception going to Mexico"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back