CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge was telling PT how to ask a question about IP address :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 43m43 minutes ago
#McStay - Under cross examination of defense computer expert we see an email Joseph McStay sent to Chase Merritt on 02/01/10, 3 days before the family was last heard from, stating Merritt had been overpaid $42,845.

D4dpoDcUwAAfvwT.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#McStay - Dan Kavanaugh's phone records show calls (highlighted) to the San Diego County Sheriff's office on 02/10/10. Prosecutor Imes shows exhibit during cross examination of defense computer expert.

D4dx1OSUEAMEDjX.png

If the DT have a case to prove against DK then they better prove it BARD to the jury and the court. Otherwise they are just throwing stuff at the wall hoping it sticks, IMO.
The DT has no obligation to prove DK is guilty, let alone BARD. It is, however, the obligation of the PT to prove CM is guilty BARD. Thus far, IMO, they have failed to accomplish that.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 43m43 minutes ago
#McStay - Under cross examination of defense computer expert we see an email Joseph McStay sent to Chase Merritt on 02/01/10, 3 days before the family was last heard from, stating Merritt had been overpaid $42,845.

D4dpoDcUwAAfvwT.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#McStay - Dan Kavanaugh's phone records show calls (highlighted) to the San Diego County Sheriff's office on 02/10/10. Prosecutor Imes shows exhibit during cross examination of defense computer expert.

D4dx1OSUEAMEDjX.png

The sure signs of a "better than ever" partnership

:D:D:D:D

I was only able to listen this morning... had one ear bud in while working and then moving stuff (parents are moving this weekend). But it didn't "sound" like that IMO A few times I had to look to see what the heck, cuz he was asking to have questions repeated... Imes moves around a lot, turns away mid question, it was really annoying even just listening to it that I had to look to see why LOL I missed bits and pieces of some of it, and I really don't see a lot of posts about the actual testimony so unfortunately I have to wait until later and hope they update it!

On another note... will there be court on Monday? @Mica ... my go to court person LOL

After today’s date, nothing yet posted on court portal schedule for next week. I’ll check it again later and post.

Q u testified about checks written on 1st and. 2nd----all in lower case...to chas meritt

who wrote the checks n the 5th and the 8th?

A-- I can make some inferences

Q ---all to CM were cashed by him, correct?

objection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member