CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm I'm not sure they did on the 17th, they didn't even get the search warrant until the 19th. I think it was the 16th that they told Susan to stop cleaning and have mike return the computer to the house. I guess Mike could have told them something... but we didn't hear that in DuGal's testimony.

Their questions are leading me to believe they knew something about the business accounts, if not, they are geniuses for asking these questions!

Dave... the owner of MSM was having issues with his bank...

are we sure this is from February 17th?
Must be 17th - but I didn't hear the date myself:

Note: Merritt said Joseph "was" his best friend. This is 13 days after he was last heard from. This is something the prosecution pointed out in their opening statement.
Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) | Twitter

Do we know for sure the Chik-fil-a meeting actually took place? CM says no one else was there and nobody saw them. How can he be sure of this? What about the employees? Wouldn't they have seen them? That is a strange statement to make, IMO.

Do we know for sure the Chik-fil-a meeting actually took place? CM says no one else was there and nobody saw them. How can he be sure of this? What about the employees? Wouldn't they have seen them? That is a strange statement to make, IMO.

IIRC DuGal tried to get video, but they only kept it for a few days or something, they didn't have it still for the 4th.

I have no idea if they know for sure if happened. Chase just said in that interview that Joey paid.

No, we don't, and Joey was on the internet on his phone nearly the whole time CM says they were meeting (can't recall where that was stated, opening statement, warrant or prelim hearing). Someone should have seen them, yes, but then CM also said in an interview he knew he was the last person Joey ever saw. Just keeps giving himself away.

I believe the Chik Fil-A has a video. I don't know if they actually met or not? I remember in the opening statements the prosecutor played a video from there, can't remember if they actually met or not, sorry.

Yes I have always questioned this “lunch” as it was lunch time in a popular fast food place so how could nobody else be in that place??

Anybody in LA can anybody else elaborate on this as being in the UK I swear everybody raves about Chick Fil A on American tv and Instagram.

So would it be normal to have lunch in a deserted Chick F at 1pm?

No, we don't, and Joey was on the internet on his phone nearly the whole time CM says they were meeting (can't recall where that was stated, opening statement, warrant or prelim hearing). Someone should have seen them, yes, but then CM also said in an interview he knew he was the last person Joey ever saw. Just keeps giving himself away.

Opening statement and we have the question of if they did indeed have lunch for two hours why does Joey then call Chase 3 times in quick succession as soon as lunch is practically over?!

Just reading chat on the livestream... Cathy Russon is the reporter in the courtroom for Law & Crime

cathyrusson: Dan Kavanaugh is the only person that said Merritt had a $30K gambling debt

cathyrusson: No evidence of that that I know of

cathyrusson: Everyone I have talked to says there is no proof of what Kavanaugh said about the gambling debt, so I'm waiting to hear it come out in court

In regards to Dan:

cathyrusson: The defense plans to call him. I do not think the state will, just my opinion

Yes I have always questioned this “lunch” as it was lunch time in a popular fast food place so how could nobody else be in that place??

Anybody in LA can anybody else elaborate on this as being in the UK I swear everybody raves about Chick Fil A on American tv and Instagram.

So would it be normal to have lunch in a deserted Chick F at 1pm?

In a busy fast food place.. they weren't reported missing until 11 days afterwards, not sure when the media got involved... who would recognize 2 normal guys from 11 + days ago?

CM hesitated when he was asked who got to Chick Fil A first. Then he said while waiting for Joey he went to Starbucks for a coffee then back to Chick Fil A. CM said Joey asked where they should eat and CM pick CFA because it was "his favorite".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname