Found Deceased CA - Jolissa Fuentes, 22, Selma, 7 Aug 2022

I was only using what resources was available to me. Of course I wouldnt give false hope, and I didnt think I'd find anything either, however it would be next to impossible for light to be bouncing off on a place it was once before, unless a light pole turned on, someone was in the car, or the car was moved.

In a missing persons case, any information is not bad information. I took time out of my day to see with the camera footage, found something that wasnt normal and posted it.

Nobody can really disprove this but if they could look at the other CCTV footage nobody has a copy of, only they have, and they do simple techniques to determine if there is a light anomaly in the car like I found.

However, from experience and as a female, cigars are not usually smoked by females. A female her age would not be buying a black and mild for no reason.. If she smokes, she could have just got a pack of cigarettes or a vape.. no female would be buying a cigar to puff on..

my only initial thought of this would be "why would she be buying a black and mild if there was nobody else in the car with her?" and when i slowed downt he footage and seen movement in the car, figured to tinker with online filters

the cameras resolution is not high enough, and anyways, this probably proves she was abducted by someone in her own car. thats a lead. she went left, her family was saying on the news video "why would she go left?"

anyways, i hope someone takes what i find and sends it to the right people, and they can look over this, and probably find out what really happened that night.

I was only using what resources was available to me. Of course I wouldnt give false hope, and I didnt think I'd find anything either, however it would be next to impossible for light to be bouncing off on a place it was once before, unless a light pole turned on, someone was in the car, or the car was moved.

In a missing persons case, any information is not bad information. I took time out of my day to see with the camera footage, found something that wasnt normal and posted it.

Nobody can really disprove this but if they could look at the other CCTV footage nobody has a copy of, only they have, and they do simple techniques to determine if there is a light anomaly in the car like I found.

However, from experience and as a female, cigars are not usually smoked by females. A female her age would not be buying a black and mild for no reason.. If she smokes, she could have just got a pack of cigarettes or a vape.. no female would be buying a cigar to puff on..

my only initial thought of this would be "why would she be buying a black and mild if there was nobody else in the car with her?" and when i slowed downt he footage and seen movement in the car, figured to tinker with online filters

the cameras resolution is not high enough, and anyways, this probably proves she was abducted by someone in her own car. thats a lead. she went left, her family was saying on the news video "why would she go left?"

anyways, i hope someone takes what i find and sends it to the right people, and they can look over this, and probably find out what really happened that night.
I think you're misunderstanding, we are grateful that you're taking your time to do this and to look into it. There is just personally nothing I or someone with limited knowledge on what you seem to specialize in can do with this, we can't even see what you're seeing. I see that, and I just see blobs. I think you're very right in that LE needs to take a look at this and you need to share with them. But because we can't explain what you did and what your techniques are for them to use on their raw files, I think it would be best if you called in to report this. Or, shared with the family on the FB page. It's not not unhelpful at all, it just needs to go to the right place.

As for her smoking Dutch masters, her family member confirmed they were her favorite and that's what she was buying. They were 100% for her and this wasn't out of character for her.

I'm also a heathen and sometimes just smoke black an milds for the nostalgia, and roll my own in backwoods and black raw papers. I don't think it's fair to assume most females don't smoke blunts, we do lol.

Anyway, thank you for helping. Definitely get this to the family or LE since you can explain what's going on in the process.

I think you're misunderstanding, we are grateful that you're taking your time to do this and to look into it. There is just personally nothing I or someone with limited knowledge on what you seem to specialize in can do with this, we can't even see what you're seeing. I see that, and I just see blobs. I think you're very right in that LE needs to take a look at this and you need to share with them. But because we can't explain what you did and what your techniques are for them to use on their raw files, I think it would be best if you called in to report this. Or, shared with the family on the FB page. It's not not unhelpful at all, it just needs to go to the right place.

As for her smoking Dutch masters, her family member confirmed they were her favorite and that's what she was buying. They were 100% for her and this wasn't out of character for her.

I'm also a heathen and sometimes just smoke black an milds for the nostalgia, and roll my own in backwoods and black raw papers. I don't think it's fair to assume most females don't smoke blunts, we do lol.

Anyway, thank you for helping. Definitely get this to the family or LE since you can explain what's going on in the process.
I dont use facebook, I wouldnt try to construct this for her friends and family to see unless it was in private. not out in the open. I wouldnt want people to try to do that anyways.

Blobs - yeah. but we're talking a potato as a camera lol. really if we had more tech in cameras we wouldnt worry about the lack of. but light is light.

actually a stem major in a university. I do know light refractions cannot be plausible on camera footage unless there are those 3 stipulations.

<modsnip - info from non-approved social media>

if forensics did take a look at this, they'd have a lead or two.

<modsnip - info from non-approved social media>

Last edited by a moderator:
You call the Selma Police Department at (559) 896-2525 or at the Private Investigator tip line at (866) 331-6660 or email PIFTMtips@gmail.com
how would i construct a sentence about this?
"hi im a random person from the internet that usually likes to investigate missing persons cases.. i edited some shotty CCTV footage and found that someone may have been in the car with her? whats your email"

"maam those are blobs"

"hi im a random person from the internet that usually likes to investigate missing persons cases.. i edited some shotty CCTV footage and found that someone may have been in the car with her? whats your email"

"maam those are blobs"
Lmao
"Sir, this is an Applebee's"

Anyway, it would probably be great to introduce yourself "Hi, my name is ____ and I am a graduate/student of ____ University. I was examining the CCTV stills of Jolissa Fuentes at the AMPM and noticed these following anomalies...."
Show the pictures. Explain the technical process. What it means in your qualified opinion. And that it might look like blobs to the untrained eyes but it's actually ___, Etc.

Lmao
"Sir, this is an Applebee's"

Anyway, it would probably be great to introduce yourself "Hi, my name is ____ and I am a graduate/student of ____ University. I was examining the CCTV stills of Jolissa Fuentes at the AMPM and noticed these following anomalies...."
Show the pictures. Explain the technical process. What it means in your qualified opinion. And that it might look like blobs to the untrained eyes but it's actually ___, Etc.

LMAO i wish i could say graduate. I just left it at online websleuth, college student studying these things and unqualified but should be reviewed with a qualified opinion with forensics. only left a voicemail. if i dont hear anything i will start emailing places with the info i have. usually they dont take randoms on the internet seriously.

I'm female. I've smoked weed for 25+ years. I buy cigars for blunt wraps all the time, as do many of my female weed-smoking friends. I don't think her buying that is unusual at all. Sorry.

I thought this case would be quickly resolved, boy was I wrong. I really feel for Jolissa's family.
They are doing an excellent job keeping her case in the public's eye.

Last edited:
I thought they would have at least found her car by now. Selma is not huge, unless it’s in an orchard somewhere.
If it were in an orchard somewhere, surely a worker would have discovered it by now? Harvest, spraying, watering - these activities will happen at a certain frequency.

I really thought the water search might yield something. Now I'm 50/50 on foul play/undiscovered car accident.

If it were in an orchard somewhere, surely a worker would have discovered it by now? Harvest, spraying, watering - these activities will happen at a certain frequency.

I really thought the water search might yield something. Now I'm 50/50 on foul play/undiscovered car accident.
Yes from what I read most fields have been worked already. But there are a few abandoned ones the family had said they searched them though. But I was thinking fields from Selma to like Fresno. That’s a lot of ground to cover.

I'm not a 100% but people who've been searching have noted that it's off season and there is virtually no one around in the fields.

I'm looking at the CCTV footage frames from the news clip. The video was very very dark. I had to up it by a couple levels to actually see something. imagine this being like an ultrasound, ok?

Now, focus on where i drew the arrows, from the left side to right. The left part is of her leaving to get the cigar, the right side to her coming back to the car and leaving.
View attachment 371744

now, i noticed a slight increase in light (usually would shift if the car is moved.. would not be there for any other reason unless the car was moved or someone is inside of it.

now, focus.
leaving: View attachment 371745
coming back: View attachment 371746

i raised the brightness: View attachment 371747

It looks like somebody is moving their hat or putting their hand next to their face. this is showing from the passenger side of the vehicle.

I think I found out who was with her last from this.

Personally, if she doesnt smoke at all *the family would be able to tell us this* she probably was with a male (they usually smoke cigarellos) and this guy must be white/light skinned *the light would NOT bounce back that much from a dark CCTV camera*

View attachment 371742
View attachment 371743

Here is where i believe the forehead / hat / hand is. Again - this is impossible to be "nothing", because if it was, it wouldnt be shaped like the side of a persons face
You did an awesome job with the filters and pointing out exactly what you are seeing. Thanks for taking the time to do that and clarify! My confusion now is based on his position? Is he leaning way forward and down? He almost looks like where the dashboard would be. Or right up near the steering wheel. Or a very very short (child height?) person? Any ideas there? Again, thanks for sharing your awesome work!

No updates. But at least there is still one MSM posting about her.
I still wonder about accident - either auto or drug related or other. Possible motives for intentional harm just don't seem to be present from what we are given. Drug related, i.e., getting on the bad side of a dealer? Her family says no, and while I tend to go with that aspect, I remember the Johnathan Reynoso case to the south of there. An altercation during a drug deal that I don't believe any of the public saw coming. But I'm going to go with drug dealer involvement near the bottom of my list. For now. Gang related? Again, really nothing about this even on SM. She drives a 2011 KIA, not exactly the kind of car most criminal elements would covet.

The car. If we put trust in AWP, it is not in the most likely nearby bodies of water. Theories are it could be in an orchard after the harvest season or an abandoned orchard. But why? She OD'd or committed suicide? She was smoking pot from what we know, not using heroin and there appeared to be no outward signs of suicide. I suppose there is a chance she parked and fell victim to an undiagnosed health issue. Outside of that the car would have been put there by another party which brings back murder or manslaughter for which there is no apparent motive or enemy. Same with parking her car in some lot in Fresno or taking it to a chop shop - what's the motive?

I don't believe this is voluntary. IOW, with a old friend or a relative that hasn't revealed anything or in Mexico. That would mean the car is still out there and being seen even if not recognized yet. I just knew even if she wasn't found in the near term, the car would have turned up 2-3 weeks later and that hasn't happened. If LE or the family finds that car things may become somewhat clearer.

"maam those are blobs"

Just wanted to let you know there are others here who send in stuff to LE all the time (like me!).

Police departments, Sheriff's offices, NamUs, heck I even sent info to the FBI about a set of keys in the background of a photo they had posted one time (IIRC the distinctive keyring was just like one found on some unidentified remains). Though I've never sent a blob, if I thought they needed to see it, I'd even send blob info. I figure someday, sometime, something is going to make a difference somewhere!

On my post way back I was also trying to see if someone was in the car. I only got so far though because it kept looking like a ghost (or a snowman)! I figured it was classic pareidolia on my end (my mind seeing something that's not there), but I have never been 100% that there wasn't someone with her.

You have to squint (or use my eyes):
1665435092955.png

Anyway glad you're here, it's good to bounce ideas between members. There are plenty of great investigative minds here (I are not one of them lol). I always hope I don't make them tear their hair out too many times with my wild ideas/guesses (that goes for Mods too).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back