GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

I thought it may have something to do with her cars GPS system

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The only thing that would concern me if that was the case is why it would have taken LE so long to get a location. We are nearly 3 months out. I wonder if Dalen offered up a location.

Thank you for the link. A few snips:

>>>snip

CACTUS CITY, Calif. - Authorities were at the Cactus City Rest Area searching ...(for Julia).

...An investigation into her disappearance led authorities to believe Jacobson was murdered in Ontario, based on forensic analysis of her car...

...According to Julia Jacobson's brother, Jon Jacobson...There's been a lot of emotional abuse; a lot of physical abuse...There also was an indication they were still in frequent contact, with dozens of threats made by the ex....

...An investigation into her disappearance led authorities to believe Jacobson was murdered in Ontario, based on forensic analysis of her car.

...Over 100 people spent Wednesday morning searching around the rest area. Ontario and San Diego police, along with San Bernardino Sheriff's Department were on scene....
(article continues)

<<<snip

I'm so glad to see that so many people are looking for Julia and for Boogie. Thanks to you!

They didn't find anything, but it does seem like they know more than we do about where to look. I hope they do.

These two weigh heavily on my heart.

The only thing that would concern me if that was the case is why it would have taken LE so long to get a location. We are nearly 3 months out. I wonder if Dalen offered up a location.

I'm wondering if it took this long to get all of the resources lined up.

I saw a news report last night that said they've covered the area that they needed to cover at that location. It was local news reporting from the search via FB Live. It doesn't sound like they'll be going back there.

New location though I wonder where. Glad to see they’re still searching....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New location though I wonder where. Glad to see they’re still searching....

the reporter was speaking in the past tense.. the 'new search' was the one yesterday by palm springs.
The original search must have been at where they found the car.
Friends and family canvassed that area.

That’s bad if they got this wrong. The article says “searching for a 2nd day on Thursday”

That&#8217;s bad if they got this wrong. The article says &#8220;searching for a 2nd day on Thursday&#8221;

a written article? I don't see it on the cbs8.com news page.
thanks

a written article? I don't see it on the cbs8.com news page.
thanks

Pamelado2 linked it above. (Sorry for some reason I can paste it again with my app for some reason. )

Body found ( unidentified): http://abc7.com/remains-of-woman-dog-found-amid-search-for-missing-army-officer-in-ie/2723606/

remains of a woman and a dog were found Friday in Riverside County amid the search for a missing Army officer and her pet terrier, police said.

For her families sake, I hope this is Julia & Boogie. I have a feeling it is. After all, it’s not very common to find a female & dog together.

Aside from giving the family closure, the only other good thing about this is it helps the case against her evil ex!!

I just saw on their Justice for Julia page- it was about 12 minutes ago the status said:

A few hours ago we were informed that Julia’s remains, along with her beloved dog Boogie. Very bittersweet
#justiceforjulia

I don’t know how to link from apps.

Edit 2- doh I can link from safari on my phone.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=344019492722768&ref=content_filter

Edit 1- oh my it seems there was a service today for her there was a post about 40 minutes ago I hadn’t seen that says thank you to all who came out with a photo. Bittersweet day for sure that poor family :(. I can’t link from the app I’ll take a photo on my surface with my phone. I don’t know how to post photos any other way in Tapatalk other than to take one [emoji53]. I chose the smallest size cuz usually photos take up the whole page if I don’t:

ac52a9e79e422166cf921c9fa95ee59e.jpg

Oh, I so hope she was found! Give her family a little bit of closure and hopefully make it easier to convict her killer.

Dateline is covering this story on tonights shows

May Julia and Boogie Rest In Peace together in the afterlife. This one just doesn’t seem good enough for most.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess the murderer talked for a lighter sentence.. life with instead of life without

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back