Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oraclle
Im not going to say I have only one theory in mind. Because so many lies have been told its hard for me to consider anything SM says as truth so its really hard to draw any conclusion on Karlies whereabouts based upon anything she has said. Far as Im concerned, what we have to go off on from SM is also a lie, the disoriented state they claim she was in, the audio recordings, that she called SM to be picked up, its all questionable.
This woman wouldnt have a leg to stand on if she did this under LA County jurisdiction.
SM is responsible. She messed up bad that night. IMO.

What would be the motive for the Sheriff to lie in this case?

I know LE has more information than we do. So I feel they are able to make more educated conclusions. I don’t think they are immune to human downfalls.
It's a corrupt dirty little town, I think it would he hard to fool both the FBI and Sheriff

pQhZczR.png
Lol!!! So you expect for me to buy anything written by that amateur over at ACJ? Have you read his articles? That guy even came after me and I had no clue who he was. The things he writes are based on lies. He is just another SM supporter. Have you read the derogatory articles he has written to defame Karlies BM? His intentions are not to be informative but instead malicious. Hes disgusting. So if you think you got something solid based on what this guy says, then Im sorry, hes beyond believable. His work is comedy. Hes lucky he isnt being sued.

The same press conference. They mentioned the sightings of Karlie walking to the Highway. The Sheriff, FBI & family pleaded for help to bring her home. I assumed they were operating under the theory she made it to the highway. It's my theory she was picked up by a stranger. Don't know. She could have turned around & walked back home. She could have been picked up by someone she knew. She could have gone to someone's home. jmo
I think her hitch hiking is more likely than her being shoved into a car

If all the witnesses saw someone walking, I'm still going with it being SM wearing similar clothing to Karlie (whether accidental or on purpose).

SM looks pretty fat to me and Karlie looks very thin

Lol!!! So you expect for me to buy anything written by that amateur over at ACJ? Have you read his articles? That guy even came after me and I had no clue who he was. The things he writes are based on lies. He is just another SM supporter. Have you read the derogatory articles he has written to defame Karlies BM? His intentions are not to be informative but instead malicious. Hes disgusting. So if you think you got something solid based on what this guy says, then Im sorry, hes beyond believable. His work is comedy. Hes lucky he isnt being sued.
No I havent you got link to those? Like I said I havent followed this case much until this past week. The biological mother came off as odd to me from watching her segment on Dr Phil, but I expected that, have to be pretty weird for the mother not to have custody.

He's an attorney that contributes editorials-- which are his opinions only. Many form opinions ignoring the facts. MOO

If all the witnesses saw someone walking, I'm still going with it being SM wearing similar clothing to Karlie (whether accidental or on purpose).
Even though 2 witnesses knew Karlie & said it was her. Karlie & SM had different body types also. jmo

No I havent you got link to those? Like I said I havent followed this case much until this past week. The biological mother came off as odd to me from watching her segment on Dr Phil, but I expected that, have to be pretty weird for the mother not to have custody.

Perhaps you're not aware that this is Thread #2 and much more information documented for this case.

Also, bio-mom has legal custody of KG and she was living with dad and his wife with mom's consent as KG did not want to change high schools.

That's a coincidence that both the hounds and witnesses both lost track of her there. She got picked up there if you ask me.

Its hardly a coincidence. More like a lie of convenience, a badly thought out one at that.

I believe Karlie made it to the highway & don't know what happened after that. I support this theory by posting the Dr. Phil video where he says that after listening to the tape he believes she was under the influence of a mind altering drug & with her degree of paranoia he's not surprised she would flee. Also the three witnesses of which 2 knew her, said they saw her. If any one has a different theory, post some evidence.

Look at SM at the presser. Quite a difference between BM & SM. Karlie was built more like the BM
SM looked skinnier in her facebook live videos when it happened, which I can't find anything but youtube to post as my source. IMO, someone glances out their window at dawn and sees a female walking by; later police say hey did you see a teenage girl wearing blah blah walk by earlier? People don't pay much attention and say yep that was Karlie.

SM looked skinnier in her facebook live videos when it happened, which I can't find anything but youtube to post as my source. IMO, someone glances out their window at dawn and sees a female walking by; later police say hey did you see a teenage girl wearing blah blah walk by earlier? People don't pay much attention and say yep that was Karlie.
Maybe one person... not three people.

So, your saying that in a missing persons case, two witnesses that knew Karlie would not be serious & just flippantly say that was her.

If you have to twist the facts into a pretzel to fit your theory... it's your theory that is wrong. There is no giant conspiracy involving the neighbors and the law enforcement.
Bingo, but you forget to add the scent dog to the conspiracy.

I don’t put a ton of faith in the scent dogs. I do think they are an amazing tool but wouldn’t draw any conclusions on if they hit on a scent or not.

I don’t see how it is relevant if a witness has since moved and no longer lives in the neighborhood. If LE deems these witnesses credible, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

SM has admittedly lied about the facts. Why? That’s important.

Karlie was under the influence of something that night and was acting paranoid. She had little/no sleep, food, and we don’t know about hydration. She disappeared from her home without proper clothing for the elements without her cell phone. Something happened to her, I don’t believe she left voluntarily and is living in safety now. Moo

If you have to twist the facts into a pretzel to fit your theory... it's your theory that is wrong. There is no giant conspiracy involving the neighbors and the law enforcement.
I never said the neighbors were part of a conspiracy, I'm saying people don't pay attention and don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Endthehorror