CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #3

cybervampira

Reaction score
Mono County Sheriff's Office

MISSING JUVENILE
The Mono County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing juvenile from Chalfant. 16-year old Karlie Lain Guse was last seen in the early morning of Saturday, October 13, 2018, on Ponderosa Street near White Mountain Estate Road in Chalfant. Karlie may be disoriented and does not have any personal belongings or cell phone with her. If you have seen Karlie or have any information regarding her whereabouts, please call Mono County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 760-932-7549, option 7.

Karlie is a white female, 16 years old, 5’ 07”, 110 pounds, dark blond hair and blue eyes. We do not have a description of her clothing.

upload_2018-10-14_11-4-53.jpeg

Search underway for missing 16-year-old Mono County girl

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - no source linked>
Hello mstinka1982,
At Websleuths we have strict rules about what sources of information are allowed. Information presented as a fact generally needs to be backed up by linking to a source from Law Enforcement or Main Stream Media. The exception is when someone has an inside connection to the case and becomes a Verified Insider. Here is a link to the VI application process if this fits your situation.
Thank you!
Whiskers

Can someone help me out as I am not up to speed on this case specifically- is the facebook group being referenced in post #45 an open/public group? And are the "lives" (I assume this means Facebook Live videos) posted in the group or on a relative's personal facebook page? TIA.

Can someone help me out as I am not up to speed on this case specifically- is the facebook group being referenced in post #45 an open/public group? And are the "lives" (I assume this means Facebook Live videos) posted in the group or on a relative's personal facebook page? TIA.
It’s a closed group run by her stepmother. The lives are from the stepmother posted directly to the closed FB group.

It’s a closed group run by her stepmother. The lives are from the stepmother posted directly to the closed FB group.
Thank you for the quick response.

As an FYI to all- I will be removing some posts, as it is against TOS to discuss information from closed FB groups. Information from an "official" open FB group or by LE or MSM can be discussed here.

An excerpt from our social media rules:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Note: Read Whiskers16's post #5 and post accordingly.

Is it against TOS for me to say that something about this case reminds me of Morgan Ingram? (https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...d-mysterious-death-of-morgan-ingram-8.191539/)

Not in terms of outcome, not in terms of the circumstances that led up to, not in terms of whatever lives both Morgan and Karlie were living (Morgan apparently had a chronic illness while Karlie was trying to get back on track after some trouble at school) but in terms of the mysteriousness, the blogging/FB groups etc.

@missingm From what I understand, SM already blurred the truth once about something. If she decided to give Karlie something and never told anyone for fear of implication, that only makes her look suspicious IMO.

TBH IMO Karlies behaviour was exaggerated. I have a hard time believing she took anything so strong that it caused her to wander off at 5a.m. That many hours after she went home? Even if SM gave Karlie something to counteract the effects, you'd think it might be something sedating like a Tylenol PM. Then again some drugs do have adverse effects. Ambien and Lunesta have been known to have negative side effects.

Still though, why wait until the morning to call and ask? Why not just call EMS or drive to an ER if it was that bad?

Still though, why wait until the morning to call and ask? Why not just call EMS or drive to an ER if it was that bad?
Morning? Why not take your child to ER after collecting her from the party or after dinner in the evening when she is afraid that she's dying?

To my knowledge, Karlie had never exhibited this type of paranoia before in her lifetime. Instead, her fears were dismissed as "it's only pot."

Morning? Why not take your child to ER after collecting her from the party or after dinner in the evening when she is afraid that she's dying?

To my knowledge, Karlie had never exhibited this type of paranoia before in her lifetime. Instead, her fears were dismissed as "it's only pot."
ITA if Karlie was that out of sorts, a trip to the ER would've been prudent. Especially if we're to believe Karlie was in that state for as long as is claimed. EMS should have been called.

Something is amiss in this story for sure.

My question "why wait until morning" is based off other statements (comment by @missingm) saying that Karlies SM waited until the next morning to contact Karlies bf to ask what he had given her.

Without having searched the threads/articles, I'm not certain what time those calls/messages were sent, what was said or who sent them. IIRC there was a discrepancy regarding calls from/to the bf from SM or KG.

New case in NAMUS. Skeletal remains estimated PMI 3-15 years, possibly a white female approx 14.

Or possibly a black male, Namus says in the same sentence. They DO seem to feel certain that it’s someone under 40. And it’s very early stages of the investigation.

Looking at it again, I don’t see anywhere it says anything about ‘approx 14.’ Did I miss something?

Or possibly a black male, Namus says in the same sentence. They DO seem to feel certain that it’s someone under 40. And it’s very early stages of the investigation.

Looking at it again, I don’t see anywhere it says anything about ‘approx 14.’ Did I miss something?
I noticed it didn’t say anything about “approx 14” either.

I’ve seen a few unidentified on Namus where it’s speculated either a white woman or a black male…I haven’t researched this but is there something specifically in common between those two sex/ethnic combinations?

I noticed it didn’t say anything about “approx 14” either.

I’ve seen a few unidentified on Namus where it’s speculated either a white woman or a black male…I haven’t researched this but is there something specifically in common between those two sex/ethnic combinations?

maybe no pelvis found?

The race/ethnicity -- IDK on that one!

jmho ymmv lrr

Here’s what I’m thinking, Karlie smoked weed, likely laced. Her SM was freaking out about what she had given her to help with what was happening to her, What reacts with weed and possible laces? If she wasnt in confusion anymore after waking up beside her step mom, why would she leave? Why would she leave her phone? Was she afraid of being tracked? Was her SM unkind? There’s so many questions to be answered. Lots of small problems to solve the big one we all wonder, What happened to KLG?

Here’s what I’m thinking, Karlie smoked weed, likely laced. Her SM was freaking out about what she had given her to help with what was happening to her, What reacts with weed and possible laces? If she wasnt in confusion anymore after waking up beside her step mom, why would she leave? Why would she leave her phone? Was she afraid of being tracked? Was her SM unkind? There’s so many questions to be answered. Lots of small problems to solve the big one we all wonder, What happened to KLG?
I thought this too, the possibility of laced pot. What could cause that kind of reaction, indeed good question.

The problem with the theory of KG being high/delirious and wandering off is that if she wandered away to her own demise there should be remains or some indication. Instead there is no trace which is IMO suspicious.

I don't believe that KG wandered off of her own volition by choice whatsoever. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back