Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #10

Is he the one who gave (or said he would give) some expensive car to Adventures with Purpose after they found Keily's car?
Yes that's him . And he did actually give AWP 100,000 instead of his hellcat. They wanted cash . Then goes on to say not real then pays 100k to who found her.

Reactions: IDK
Iirc some of the local kids were providing youtubers with background info based sometimes in intertribal jealousy and hurt feelings from failed romances that they were using to undermine friends. But the youtubers should have recognized those games and stayed clear of reporting on salacious rumors regarding minors. That was appaling. But not as much as the AWP comeon video games, always implying they knew more than LE.

The ones who really bothered me went after Keily's own mother, published on yt her taxes, her covid business loans and accused her of trying to gain $$ from her daughter's death. Sounds a lot like the Upchurch charges, imo.
The anniversary of Kielys disappearance fired up many live streams . I saw one where Lindsey was compared to Lori Vallow . I don't get how they think how is Lindsey anything like Lori Vallow??

For high publicity suits, yes. There are sites dedicated to all of the lawsuits against Alex Jones with all of the filings available for public viewing.
Is it just me or is the lawsuit worded oddly throughout? It honestly sounds like a YouTuber wrote it . But I've looked it up and it's real so..

I just came over here to see if anyone had posted this yet . So 21 million in total he's suing for? I wonder why the other lawsuit has no set amount suing for? Or maybe I missed that ?
It should be the same lawsuit, just different portions. What was posted first was the introduction and what was just posted above as the conclusion, more or less.

Ickedmel posted a link to the court docs in a tweet

This is actually a separate lawsuit where Ick is suing RU for the defamation related to the backlash after they had a disagreement about Ronnie. I didn’t follow either close. Just saw the war during the KR investigation. RU got very aggressive and posted some serious accusations about Ick. Reminiscent of the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook incident, his followers lashed out, believing his conspiracy theory and Ick received hate mail, including a death threat.
The complaint outlines how it all happened in the Twitter link to Google drive with all the court documents.

Over a year later, I wonder if a seniors' farewell party was held this time around:
  1. in Prosser Campground or somewhere else near the reservoir,
  2. in another location away from the reservoir,
  3. or not at all.
I would bet on #2. If so, I wonder if it was as widely advertised as it was last year, and more importantly, if party crashers from locations over the hills and far away were allowed in.
MOO

Being a click-baity contrarian edgelord get you the $$$$$ on
Here's how it works.

"Creators" (who appear to be otherwise unemployed), put up suggestive content against victims and their emotionally devastated familes... Shanann, Bella, Kiely and her mother, Rae, the Rzuceks, so many others like the 4 kids in Idaho who are being raked over the coals by rumor mongers.

But the trick, the MO, is to kick start the comment section where anything goes against the victims, and the creator gets a better algorithm from the activity on their channel. Ie there's big money in planting an outrageous rumor that Niko was illegitimate, therefore he and his mom less worthy of life, and the murderer should get a lesser sentence. I kid you not.
Never get suckered into engaging on the hate sites, you are literally pouring cash into their pockets.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back