CA CA - Kimberly Cozart, 15, Julian, February 1977

I'm curious if anyone knows how to find out where Joyce was employed. The FBI Facebook has some pictures of clothing found in the cab of a serial killers truck, in the pictures there is a dress that looks similar to the dress her missing daughter is whereing in her missing pictures, also there where employee jackets found from express magic mountain, curious if there is any connection between mom and magic mountain Screenshot_20220603-084550_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220603-084520_Facebook.jpg

I'm curious if anyone knows how to find out where Joyce was employed. The FBI Facebook has some pictures of clothing found in the cab of a serial killers truck, in the pictures there is a dress that looks similar to the dress her missing daughter is whereing in her missing pictures, also there where employee jackets found from express magic mountain, curious if there is any connection between mom and magic mountain View attachment 347668View attachment 347669
Wow! That looks extremely similar. Do you have the link for the FBI clothing?

I'm curious if anyone knows how to find out where Joyce was employed. The FBI Facebook has some pictures of clothing found in the cab of a serial killers truck, in the pictures there is a dress that looks similar to the dress her missing daughter is whereing in her missing pictures, also there where employee jackets found from express magic mountain, curious if there is any connection between mom and magic mountain View attachment 347668View attachment 347669
Wow that really looks similar to the dress! Was this ever looked into? What a great find!

Kimberly has been missing for about 47 years today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back