CA - Kylee Willis, 4, beaten to death for interrupting mom‘s boyfriend, Rancho Cucamonga, Mar 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by cybervampira, Apr 2, 2019.

1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Child abusers routinely have additional kids and are allowed to do so. They're kids aren't automatically taken unless they are born with drugs in their system.

I'm not sure why the dad didn't have her. Or why any relation didn't step in and fight for her. Maybe they tried but without evidence of harm to the child the courts would not have reason to remove the child.

By all accounts on her social media Kylee looked well cared for and happy. So unless she showed up with bruising or whatever...

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Have any other family members spoken about Kylee? Her grandmother?

gitana1 and Jim_M like this.
  3. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Well-Known Member

I went down a rabbit hole on her FB profile.

Looks like Victor is the father of the 3 oldest kids (Shaylee, Kain & Kylee). If she didn't have custody of the 2 older ones (Shaylee & Kain) why did she have custody of the youngest (Kylee)? I couldn't tell from Victor's profile if he has the older kids or not.

Her twin sister is Candace and she's engaged to Chris Case. Based on a post from Sapphire Case (I assume future SIL of Candace/Corinne), Corinne/Adam/kids were living with her at one point. Candace doesn't have anything posted publicly about Kylee and neither does Sapphire. However, Sapphire has made at least one comment on Corinne's pics afterward.

Ron Blake is Corinne's dad. He also has nothing posted publicly about Kylee.

Several friends posted on one of Corinne's pics that they had no idea she had 4 kids because they've only ever seen her post about 2 of them.

Her friend/relative(?) Angela Evans has posted about it. She plans to be at the trial because she insinuates that she abused her two older kids and posts pics of them with bruises. She also posts PMs between the two of them where Corinne expresses concern for Brandon (youngests) safety but not Kylee's. As of March 8th, Corinne had apparently called of their wedding.

Her best friend (they have matching tattoos) is Taylor Nichole but she hasn't posted anything publicly either.

Sheila Roy Furriel is her mom. Nothing on her FB. Aliciana Baldonado is listed as Candace's sister and has a posted about Kylee and said "many people seen but didn't speak up now poor Kylee isn't here anymore." Katie Blake is a sister and has nothing about it.

That's all I've got for now.

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

But why would Kylees father ALLOW IT? He could have easily fought to keep her away with her prior. Especially with her vein more vulnerable!

5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

He may not have allowed it. He may not have been in amuch better position. I don't know. Or incapable of caring for her.

ILikeToBendPages likes this.
  6. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Or he was not her biological father.

JudgeJudi and gitana1 like this.
  7. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Tuesday, April 23rd:
    *Bail Review Hearing (@ am PT) – CA – Kylee Rose Willis (4) (Mar. 26, 2019, died Mar. 29, 2019 beaten to death by mom’s BF for interrupting him, Rancho Cucamonga) - *Adam Hughes (24) arrested (3/27/19) & charged (4/2/19) with murder & willful child cruelty. Held without bond.
    4/2/19 Charged with murder. Next pretrial hearing was 4/10. Pre-Pretrial hearing on 5/10. And preliminary hearing on 7/9.
    Only for *Corrine Blake (27) arrested & charged (3/27/19) with willful child cruelty. Posted bond & released (3/28/19).
    4/19/19 Update: Has a bail review hearing on 4/23/19. Then her pre-preliminary hearing on 5/10/19. Preliminary hearing 7/9/19.

Traymar, cybervampira and JerseyGirl like this.
  8. Niner

If anyone sees what happened at Blake's bail hearing - please post! TIA! :)

Both are back on 5/10.

Traymar, Trudie and NoClouseau like this.
  9. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

"So kylee's body was released, she is being picked up and brought to me in tbe mountains. There will be showing on may 10th at 9am to 10am and the 11th will be the day of the burial. If something is to change or delayed from lack of funds i will keep everyone informed. thank you all so much"

This heartbreaking news was posted by Kylee's Dad on his fundraising page for this sweet, innocent little girl. Surely enough money can be raised to see that she gets a proper funeral now. It sounds as if all the relatives are either destitute or don't care.

MsFacetious, gitana1 and Traymar like this.
  10. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

DBM

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  11. Niner

Friday, May 10th:
    *Pre-Preliminary Hearing for both (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Kylee Rose Willis (4) (Mar. 26, 2019, died Mar. 29, 2019 beaten to death by mom’s BF for interrupting him, Rancho Cucamonga) - *Adam Hughes (24) arrested (3/27/19) & charge (4/2/19) with murder & willful child cruelty. Held without bond.
    4/2/19 Charged with murder. Next pretrial hearing was 4/10. Pre-Pretrial hearing on 5/10. And preliminary hearing on 7/9.
    *Corrine Blake (27) arrested & charged (3/27/19) with willful child cruelty. Posted bond & released (3/28/19).
    4/19/19 Update: Has a bail review hearing on 4/23/19. 4/23/19: No update as of 4/27. Then her pre-preliminary hearing on 5/10/19. Preliminary hearing 7/9/19.

Alice253, cybervampira and gitana1 like this.
  12. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

Kylee Rose Willis June 26 2014 March 29 2019 (age 4), death notice, USA

My name is Kylee Rose Willis. I was a sister to Shaylee, Kain, Aislin and Abi. I loved my family so much. My dad Victor was my world, I loved seeing him. My life was cut short but I know the people that loved me, I loved them as well. I always had a smile on my face because I knew everyone loved me.

13. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I wish a funeral home had donated the services. :(

gitana1, Alice253, Niner and 2 others like this.
  14. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

gitana1 and Alice253 like this.
  15. Niner

@MsMarple - if you have time, could you see what the next court hearing date might be? TIA! [​IMG]

16. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

17. Niner

Thank you MsMarple! [​IMG]

MsMarple likes this.