CA CA - Long Beach, White Fem 20-25 UP4124 Jumped from bridge May 87

Cases submitted to NamUs, and both investigating agencies.

I was looking through the missing persons database for someone who resembled Long Beach's unidentified female. I noticed she has "baby face" features (big cheeks, small mouth, small nose, and baby smooth skin), and a deviated septum. I found only one person who matched: Tammy G Fields of Kansas City.

Their descriptions match, and both women appear to have a deviated septum, though, they go in opposite directions which I believe may only be a matter of a photo which is reversed (not that uncommon). Given the perspective of the unidentified's face, and her hair having been submerged in water, her head and face does not appear as rounded as in Tammy's photo.

tammy-fields.jpg

Note that both women having a deviated septum is purely of my unprofessional opinion. Also note that no Distinctive Physical Features (and clothing/accessories) were entered for the unidentified on NamUs to matchup with Tammy.

Tammy G Fields
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
MO - MO - Tammy Fields, 21, Kansas City, 12 Jan 1987

Tammy has been ruled out.

Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner said:
Both MP236 and UP4124 have fingerprints on NamUs, I compared the prints and have Excluded MP236 Fields as being a match to UP4124. I entered the exclusion on NamUs.

Much credit to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner for their efforts and prompt evaluation.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back