CA CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem UP4396, 40-60, maybe name Julie or Juliette Young, Oct'79

Edith Irene Bonham?

Older at 77 by a lot; however she matches hair, weight, eye colour and county.

Name: Edith Irene Bonham
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: October 08, 1979
Location Last Seen: Monrovia, Los Angeles County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth:
March 4, 1902
Race: White
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Gray or Partially Gray
Eye Color: Brown
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pierced ears, Full dentures with lower right tooth missing.
Identifiers
Dentals
: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Not Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing:
Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Glasses
Circumstances of Disappearance
She was last seen in Monrovia, California on October 8, 1979.

742DFCA - Edith Irene Bonham

Per Charley Project: Edith Irene Bonham – The Charley Project

Took medication for unspecified medical condition, left dirty dishes in sink which was uncharacteristic of her.
Also, she attended the SNAP and police believed the signature on credit card ticket at gas station was hers.

What bothers me most is the "medication for unspecified condition". High blood pressure possible, but I doubt it was for diabetes.

From the circumstances, "there were dirty dishes left in the sink, which is uncharacteristic of Bonham" (source: Charley Project), I suspect it is not her because the circumstances leave a sense of someone who would not disappear without putting everything in order unless it was against her will.
She is not someone who would hitchike, as her car went missing too.
I clearly don't think it's her based on :
- being attached to her habits : attending the SNAP, dirty dishes uncharacteristic of her
- the unspecified medical condition, which rules out insulin and medication for type 2 diabetes as there was no specific medication for type 2 diabetes in those days.

Circumstances don't match IMO.

NamUs UP 4396

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/4396

Unidentified Body/Remains (White Female)
Found October 7, 1979 in
Los Angeles County, CA
Body Condition: Recognizable face
Probable year of death: 1979 to 1979

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 40-60
(Adult - Pre 70)
Approximate Height: 65 estimate
Approximate Weight: 99 estimate
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown
Scars and marks:
nothing

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing:
dark blue slacks size 10; white blouse; white bra size 34B; white panties, black suede shoes
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear:
nothing
Accessories:
nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available and entered
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA: Sample is currently not available

Case History:
On 10/7/1979 @1300 hours the decdent was found unresponsive behind a loading dock area @ 563 S. San Pedro St. in L.A. Paperwork found near her had a possible name of Julie or Juliette Young, possibly from Dallas TX. Not able to confirm ID

DOE NETWORK LINK CASE

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1457.html
I also went over this one several times but there is a few things that make me say no. I finally was able to obtain the police report from 1979. It is very very interesting and also lack of so police work in my opinion. There was another unidentified persons that was posted recently out of Klammonth Falls Oregon that caught my eye but I can not seemed to find it on the namus website anymore for some reason. I really could use help trying to figure out a lady in the police report. I have a first name and years lived in two different places. If anyone would be willing to help that would be great. once get that info figured out then can start looking for property owned by that person and also anyone related to the ex husband and the ex husband himself property they owned. Start narrowing down and marking off places to find her. My friend Cori and I talked about taking a trip to california and looking ourselves but we want to have places not just wing it. Im actually on the hunt for a california road map from 1979 also

Per Charley Project: Edith Irene Bonham – The Charley Project

Took medication for unspecified medical condition, left dirty dishes in sink which was uncharacteristic of her.
Also, she attended the SNAP and police believed the signature on credit card ticket at gas station was hers.

What bothers me most is the "medication for unspecified condition". High blood pressure possible, but I doubt it was for diabetes.

From the circumstances, "there were dirty dishes left in the sink, which is uncharacteristic of Bonham" (source: Charley Project), I suspect it is not her because the circumstances leave a sense of someone who would not disappear without putting everything in order unless it was against her will.
She is not someone who would hitchike, as her car went missing too.
I clearly don't think it's her based on :
- being attached to her habits : attending the SNAP, dirty dishes uncharacteristic of her
- the unspecified medical condition, which rules out insulin and medication for type 2 diabetes as there was no specific medication for type 2 diabetes in those days.

Circumstances don't match IMO.
she had emphazmia and right before she divorced her husband the two of them were in a bad car accident and she crushed her whole right foot and for what grandma says she recieved a settlement from that in 1970 which is when she moved out of his place and into the mobile home she purchased and also the same year she bought her car(plate #831azp) that is also still missing and completely dropped out of any system. She attended the senior program regularly and also went to the vfw post #44 when they held dancing. she loved dancing and apparently her ex husband attend all the same things she did even after they divorced. also the time line has to big of a window of when she is missing cuz there is one date that is in 10/8/79 but then there is the the use of credit card on the 10/18/79 and her sign in at the senior program on the 10/17/79. the last contact from raymond her son was the 8th. the police report was filed nov 10th. also she made a withdrawl from her credit account on 10/5/79

what if someone had copd or emphysema? would that be a possible reason for the bracelet?

what if someone had copd or emphysema? would that be a possible reason for the bracelet?
I’m pretty sure that a post on the first page said that the ME confirmed that the bracelet was for diabetes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back