CA CA - Los Angeles, WhtFem UP4311, 30-50, GSW, Tattoos: Tiger, Scorpion, Crab, Feb'82

Romulus

Reaction score
Namus UP 4311

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/4311

Unidentified Body/Remains (White Female)
Found February 12, 1982 in Los Angeles County, CA
Body Condition: Recognizable face
Probable year of death: 1982 to 1982

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 30-50
Approximate Height: 69 estimate
Approximate Weight: 145 estimate
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Scars and marks: Yellow/ornage tiger on left side of abdomen, Red scorpion on right side of abdomen, red/yellow crab with the letter "V" on left buttock.

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing: Tan jacket size M, blue & white striped sweater, white socks w/ a red stripe, brown pants waist size 30, blue panties
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear: White and blule canvas shoes size 10
Accessories: Nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available and entered
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA: Sample submitted-tests complete

Case History: On 02/12/1982 the decedent was found at a construction site with an apparent self inflicted gunshot would to her head.

She looks Latina to me. I wonder if some of the tattoos are astrology-related. Maybe she and/or a close loved one are a Cancer (crab) or Scorpio (scorpion). Wish there were pictures of the tattoo.

View attachment 326187
Made a quick recon of Los Angeles Jane Doe - I feel like she's on the younger side of the age range.
Yes, I would guess her age range is 25-35.

Then you have tattoos, which in 1982 would have been indicative of a younger age.

But then, her tattoos are in private areas...so I dunno...Just didn't know any women with tattoos back then

Last edited:
This Doe's page was recently updated, and I think the second sentence below is new info? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Recovery
On 02/12/1982 the decedent was found at a construction site with an apparent self inflicted gunshot would to her head. She was dressed in male clothing with short hair in a male-style haircut and was originally thought to be a male by officers.

This is important info - it sounds like this Doe was probably LGBT+, and that could help identify them. 1982 was a long time ago, but friends in the LGBT+ community from back then might be missing them. Or if they were trans, they might have been known as a man to their friends - perhaps someone (other than a family member) even reported them missing as a man. I wonder if the Trans Doe Task Force is aware of this case?

Also, their race has been updated to say White/Hispanic/Other instead of just White.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
|lighthouse|
Back