CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the notion that she would never leave the property must have changed somewhat if the property was listed 4 years ago... I guess most things have a price where some will let go of things, animals are different story?
CBS stated the LE call this a "possible homicide".

<modsnip>
Fiancé of missing woman takes over as trustee of ranch near Idyllwild | cbs8.com

"Harper, 71, has been acting as first trustee of the estate, and Fedder, 53, assumed her role as second trustee days after Abrams’ went missing on June 6, News 8 has learned."
Hmmm......he said he didn't know if he was a beneficiary of the trust and Dia's lawyer would have to be asked. As a trustee he would definitely know :mad:!

"Meanwhile, back at the Bonita Vista Ranch, Abrams’ son and daughter, Clinton and Crisara had arrived, in an attempt to secure the ranch and gain access to a truck used by Dia Abrams, according to Garcia."
"Ownership and possession of the dark-green, Ford pickup previously had been a point of contention between Abrams and her adult children, Garcia said."
"Since the Ford truck was titled to Abrams’ late husband, Clem Abrams, the children wanted the vehicle returned."
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, is a Ford truck owned by the late Clem Abrams that special? Are her children going to back off now that they got that special truck? Ridiculous! Excuse me for voicing my opinion that this is one very dysfunctional family. MOO, pitiful values.

Then, the man who worked for Dia for 14 yrs. says about Keith Harper the supposed fiancé,

“He cut my hours. I only worked like 28 hours a week. He treated me like a slave,” Garcia said. “He's a mean guy. He's not a nice person, I'll tell you that. I don't trust him anymore. I never trusted him. He’s not a nice person.”

How did Diana Fedder gain so much trust from Dia, and why?

Fiancé of missing woman takes over as trustee of ranch near Idyllwild | cbs8.com

How did Diana Fedder gain so much trust from Dia, and why?

This is a very good question, I wonder if CBS has attempted to interview Diana?
I'm sure a lot of it is because of Diana's background and being a local helps.

Please don't snip and post it here. I wanted to direct people to read it without breaking the rules of no repeating SM comments or invading anyone's privacy. ..
BBM. Oops, you're right, I'll ask a mod to delete that.
Thanks.
So, go read at the link, everybody!

Security camera/recording device — “exterior cameras and cameras in the family room”

< modsnip>

Oh dear, you paint a worrisome pic. Thanks for voicing it. Dia sounds like she was at a weak point in her life with no support from her children or family. It wouldn't take much to run a scam on her. Even scarier thought, using drugs to confuse her.

KH strikes me as having the ability to smooth talk when necessary and Dia would be such a prime target. Any advisor to a woman of wealth, even Dr. Phil, would lecture about protecting assets from smooth talking con artists professing love.

OMG, that she signed over any control to these two people that were merely recent acquaintances or employees is disturbing! A poor decision, and a dangerous decision too. :( Now, she's missing and presumed dead.

<modsnip>

What was that about? A fight over an old Ford truck would cause her to maybe change her legal directives? Bizarre. Also, I don't understand why her other car, a Lexus, was sitting around not drivable. Why did it sound like KH was able to make decisions that stopped her and Garcia from their horse rides? Why'd KH have that much power? Why do some of the Airbnb reviews sound like he and Diana are a couple? It's creepy, KH is talking like it's a done deal now -- he's in total control and like he owns it all now. :( MOO

Keeping someone isolated is a tactic used by abusers and users to take more and more control. I wonder if that is what her farmhand was trying to convey.
animated-dividing-line-image-0056.gif

"Isidro Garcia worked as a ranch
hand for Dia Abrams for 14 years, before leaving employment a few weeks ago."

animated-dividing-line-image-0056.gif

Listen, I've gotten in the habit of checking out the Anza Crime Watch FB site lately.
I still wonder if they ever found those other missing people. CBS8 sometimes shares their Dia news there too. Check it out if you can. Dia's missing poster has been on there a few times like back on Aug. 26 and before. <modsnip>

MOD NOTE

This thread is temporarily closed. There is much interest in this case, and, as often happens in that situation, new members join Websleuths to be able to discuss it. Some are not familiar with the Websleuths Rules/TOS, and unknowingly post things that are violations. Veteran members can help by reporting those posts so that moderators can address them. It is NOT helpful to quote posts that are in violation of TOS, as it only makes for more effort to clean up the thread.

Please check back later when we will reopen the thread with advice for all.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

Last edited:
Advice to new and veteran members:
Please familiarize yourself and review the TOS to be certain you understand violations such as:
- if you can’t link it, don’t post it.
- it is can’t be linked, it can’t be discussed.
- it it can’t be linked, it is considered rumor and not permitted.
- reviews of any sort from any site are not permitted as there is no oversight to substantiate that they are legit.
- if you are close to the case and want to post inside info you know to be true but can’t link to MSM or LE, you must be approved as a Verified Insider in this case. That process is HERE, and can take several days/weeks. Unless/until you are approved s a VI in this case, inside info you post will be removed according to the TOS.
- if you quote posts that end up being removed, your post is subject to removal as well. It is unfortunate when a member spends much time crafting a reply to a post that is questionable, only to lose the reply in the cleanup of the violating post. Please report those instead.
- if there is interesting content on a social media site that cannot be linked or discussed, it is permitted to mention (not link) the site, and suggest that it would be interesting to check out the comments posted on xx/xx (date) by XX. That specific content MAY NOT be discussed here.
- any of the above may be discussed in Private Messages between members, but again, those may not be brought to the thread, including posting a request to get a PM.

Any questions about any of the above, or ANY of the TOS, should be addressed to a moderator in a PM or an alert. We are happy to help.

We welcome all new members, and thank all continuing members for the effort to post respectfully and responsibly within the TOS, which everyone agreed to when they joined. Hope this helps.

Thread is now reopened.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

ok, freshly showered and modsnipped...lol
Actually my post about you tube started it, which I get it. The you tube link was Info for Dia by CBS, but at the bottom it trailed off elsewhere, it makes sense the moderators need to approve you tube stuff, because in reality any body can post whatever...
Me bad. Moving on other stuff was wacked as well...
Bottom line, Find Dia!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members