GUILTY CA - Malachi Magana, 2, found in shallow grave, Corona, 9 May 2009

Breaking now...

These parents claimed he went missing at a park on Mother's day, LE said they made the story up...UGH!!!! I don't know how many more of these I can take! :furious:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/Missing_Boy_Found_Dead_Two_Arrested_20090511

Missing Boy Found Dead,
Two Arrested

Updated: Monday, 11 May 2009, 2:16 PM PDT

Corona (myFOXla.com) - A body believed to be that of a 2 1/2-year-old boy who was reported missing from a Corona park was found buried in a shallow grave in San Bernardino County, and the boy's mother and her boyfriend were arrested today in connection with his death.
early this morning at the 7 am reports, they were reporting the boy as missing, the police were not looking for any suspects, but they suspected foul play. Pretty much knew what that meant.
Just a baby for the love of God.

I have dodged this thread all day. I promised I wouldn't read it.

God bless that boy, and God bless his older brother, I pray he did not witness what they did to his brother.

What's up with the "torture" charge against the boyfriend?

Sorry Lovejac.... I have no idea about the torture charges.

This is about the billionth child abuse/killing I have read and I am SICK to my soul for these poor innocent babies/children that are victims of such horrific violence.

It seems like every dam day of the week, we hear about another incident.
Well, I'm darn tired of it and I want to ASK everybody whose reading this, to please, please, keep an extra eye out for any child you may think is being hurt in any way!!!!! PLEASE! The CPS can't handle a fraction of the cases they have...not to mention their track record has been far less than stellar!

I just don't mean parental abuse, but bullying....all that stuff that destroys the very precious souls of all these youngsters trying their hearts out to belong ..somewhere.

I think I'm just asking for all you parents, caregivers, babysitters, etc. to PLEASE, PLEASE watch out for these little ones. They so need it and don't ever be afraid to call in a complaint....EVER!

Baby's name is Malachi Magana.

484815.jpg

RIP

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-corona-missing-toddler,0,7739443.story

Rest in peace Malachi.

They have really got to start giving out true life sentences for these .
This is really too much.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_slay13.3b682f3.html

10:54 PM PDT on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Belinda Magana wrote a cheery note on her MySpace site the same day authorities suspect she took part in the killing of her 2-year-old son.

"Happy mothers day weekend 2 all u mom's," read her Saturday afternoon status update. "Enjoy every moment with ur fam..." ...

... arraignment possible this morning... (for both)

...The couple had been dating for five months, and on her MySpace profile, Magana repeatedly refers to Narine as her "hubby."

She boasted of getting a tattoo of his name, and gushed about his April 30 birthday party at a Long Beach nightclub. The 6-foot-3, 215-pound Narine advertises himself online as being a DJ connected to a Los Angeles-area hip-hop radio station...

I didn't post her second myspace page yesterday, here it is, it doesn't have pictures of the children that I saw:

http://www.myspace.com/malachimagana

Note: her URL name for this page is Malachi's name.

His myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/djmagic30

It's set to private and last login is yesterday. May 12, 2009 I would assume someone he knows or works with him as a DJ set it to private?

I tried to find a cached page of his myspace but didn't have any luck. SuziQ is really good at finding that (I think she is the one that taught me?)

The one killed must be the baby since those photos were posted in 2007 and the child killed is now 2 1/2.

You can tell the caliber of these monsters by looking at their Myspace and the comments. There is a beautiful picture of a little boy in a window, with light slanting in on his face. Gorgeous photo. (I think it's the older brother). One of the "friends" made a comment to the effect of: "Where's my bi&*hes?" and some other crass nonsense, as if that's what the child was thinking in the picture. When I see a beautiful photo of a child looking so pensive and serene, the last thing I would think would be, "Hmm, I bet that kid is thinking, 'Where's my bi&*hes?' That would be funny to post."
I see people like this with their kids all the time. Scummy gang banger types (of all ethnic backgrounds. I'm Hispanic myself and this has nothing to do with race for me). I have to be careful not to smile at their kids like I normally do when I see any child because they like to freak out, get in your face and scream, with arms flailing by your head, "What the f*&%k are you looking at?" It's a mess.
I see them with their sweet babies in their cars, just BLASTING ganster rap, with extremely loud bass, and I just cringe thinking about their kid's ears and how they are being exposed to such angry, strident sounds. Kids should be listenting to sweet things, not loud and angry things.
Or, I hear them yelling at their kids. I saw one mom of a tiny little kid, younger than two, who was in line at a fast food restaurant, crying in his stroller, tired or hungry. Beautiful little boy. But "mama" was getting annoyed and scolded the baby saying, "Why you trippin? Shut up!"
I have seen this type of thing so often. It's outrageous.
It does not surprise me at all that these type of people, with not one shred of refinement, dignity, or sensitivity to the beauty and delicacy of the world around them or to the beauty and delicacy of their own children, could kill one of their kids. It makes me sick.

I couldn't agree more with everything you say, especially the part about mothers yelling and cursing at their innocent little kids; kids too small to express what they need in words, just hungry or tired....It's bloodcurdling and horrifying the way these monsters treat their children! If they are going to talk to kids like that, they shouldn't be allowed to have kids, PERIOD.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_12369512

Created: 05/14/2009 11:32:05 AM PDT

Mother, boyfriend charged in death of 2-year-old Corona boy

...Belinda Magana, 23, and Naresh Narine, 37, face three felony counts of murder, torture and willful injury to a child resulting in death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Riverside Superior Court on Wednesday...

...Corona police said the adults likely inflicted the fatal injuries to the boy at their apartment on Saturday...

...an autopsy on Malachi Wednesday and ruled his death a homicide, but declined to say how he was killed...

...Magana and Narine are both being held in jail with no bond. Their arraignment is scheduled for May 27...

http://www.pe.com/articles/magana-758103-death-malachi.html

Separate juries found a Corona mother and her boyfriend guilty of all charges in connection with the 2009 murder of her 2 1/2-year-old son in verdicts announced Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 12 and 13, in Riverside County Superior Court.

Belinda Magana, 29, and her boyfriend, Naresh “Michael” Narine, 42, were convicted of first degree murder, torture, mayhem and assault on a child causing death, and additional enhancements involving torture and mayhem that make the defendants eligible for the death penalty...

Magana’s jury will begin hearing evidence in the penalty phase Thursday, Jan. 15, and Narine’s jury is likely to return to hear testimony in the penalty phase Jan. 20 or Jan. 21, according to John Hall, Riverside County District Attorney’s Office spokesman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back