CA - Marlene Santellan, 34, Dec'd, Wrapped In Tarp W/"coffin" In Parking Lot, San Bernardino, Jun'18

Thank you Eleven_11.

Guess I'll just put this one aside then.

and
animated-smileys-christmas-115.gif
to you & yours!

Thank you Eleven_11.

Guess I'll just put this one aside then.

and
animated-smileys-christmas-115.gif
to you & yours!
Same to you!

And I will definitely come back and update if I hear any more, the case is very local to me. I actually used to live just down the street from where it happened. :eek:

:eek: Yikes it right!!

Really surprised that there no updates on "what" happened....

and if you noticed - I tagged you on some other "old" cases I'm going thru this weekend! :)

:eek: Yikes it right!!

Really surprised that there no updates on "what" happened....

and if you noticed - I tagged you on some other "old" cases I'm going thru this weekend! :)
Oh yes...I was going to say...I looked all through my alerts and I didn’t get any regarding the tag on this thread. I just happened to see the post because it’s in my watched threads list. So don’t think I’m ignoring you, just not getting alerts.

Thanks for the info Eleven_11! Surprised this case has gone no where....

@Eleven_11 - another year has gone by... probably nothing new, eh?
I can’t access the court site anymore without paying so I checked inmate locator, Googled, and searched Facebook and doesn’t look like there’s been any movement in this case.

I can’t access the court site anymore without paying so I checked inmate locator, Googled, and searched Facebook and doesn’t look like there’s been any movement in this case.

Thanks for checking!

@Eleven_11 - a few months have gone back - anything happening in this case?

TIA!
Playing In The Snow Smiley
yes it IS snowing here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member