CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family and friends hold vigil for missing Chula Vista mother | cbs8.com
Published: 5:09 AM PST January 15, 2021 / Updated: 5:09 AM PST January 15, 2021

Video at 1:43 mark a Toyota in the driveway with vanity plates "MILLETE".
See the house and their driveway and the vehicles? Is that LM's vehicle or a relative of his with those vanity plates? Larry's or maybe his Uncle's? LM must have his own vehicle if he drives to work. Why didn't he drive his own vehicle to the beach that Friday Jan. 8th? Did someone else, maybe a family member, come by the house or drive LM's car that day? I just don't understand why LM took Maya's car that day.
Thank you for the video. I think LM's car is this one based on front end details:

2015 Toyota Tundra
4403_main_f.jpg

I thought LM's vehicle was another enclosed SUV, but it is a truck.

The Lexus and the Jeep have dark tinted rear windows... the Toyota has an open bed. :oops: just sayin'

Thank you for the video. I think LM's car is this one based on front end details:

2015 Toyota Tundra
4403_main_f.jpg

The Lexus and the Jeep have dark tinted rear windows... the Toyota has an open bed. :oops: just sayin'

Thanks for finding that pic to compare. Hmm... I see that they look the same in front, but can't see if the length of a truck would sit in the driveway like the "Millete" Toyota does. It seems equal to the SUV in length? You're probably right. I never saw it as a truck. Oh yeah, a truck wouldn't suit the purpose for that Friday trip.

Taken from the 1:43 mark on video, in front of house, the Toyota with vanity plates "MILLETE".
upload_2021-3-8_16-45-56.png

USE TO COMPARE to the 2015 Toyota Tundra
4403_main_f.jpg

a truck wouldn't suit the purpose for that Friday trip.
Snipped and BBM for focused response. Yikes! The puzzle pieces are coming together. Sigh....I was really hoping this wasn't going to be the case, but it's just not looking good. Ugh.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Thanks for finding that pic to compare. Hmm... I see that they look the same in front, but can't see if the length of a truck would sit in the driveway like the "Millete" Toyota does. It seems equal to the SUV in length? You're probably right. I never saw it as a truck. Oh yeah, a truck wouldn't suit the purpose for that Friday trip.

Taken from the 1:43 mark on video, in front of house, the Toyota with vanity plates "MILLETE".
View attachment 287693

4403_main_f.jpg
Toyota kindly changes the front end and grille annually so each year and model is slightly different. The 2015 Toyota Tundra is 228.9 inches long exterior (19 feet). Look closely in the video at 1:29 minutes and to park the Toyota, the front bumper is flush with the sidewalk. Maya's Lexus is ? maybe a luxury SUV model LX. The Lexus LX is 200 inches long (16.7 feet). Maya's car is back from the sidewalk and there is still space to walk behind it. Is the driveway 20 feet?

Maybe LM wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. Maybe he thought he could abandon Maya's Lexus somewhere near a hiking trail, then take his son on an Uber, bus or train?

Last edited:
Toyota kindly changes the front end and grille annually so each year and model is slightly different. The 2015 Toyota Tundra is 228.9 inches long exterior (19 feet). Look closely in the video at 1:29 minutes and to park the Toyota, the front is flush with the sidewalk. Maya's Lexus is ? maybe a luxury SUV model LX. The Lexus LX is 200 inches long (16.7 feet). Maya's car is back from the sidewalk and there is still space to walk behind it. Is the driveway 20 feet?

Maybe LM wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. Maybe he thought he could abandon Maya's Lexus somewhere near a hiking trail, then take his son on an Uber, bus or train?
You're amazing. Thank YOU. Wow, you know your vehicles and know how to research. You totally convinced me. Yes, the video proves your point. I wonder if he changed the license plates on the Lexus because those vanity plates are memorable.

View attachment 287693

4403_main_f.jpg
its a pretty long. i noticed LM has a bubble top or camper from the new vid.

I think the Toyota is his, why didn't he use that on Fri? Perhaps not good for the type of road he was to take or better navigation system?MOO
Speculating...Could be a rug, pieces of furniture, bedding, clothing, fridge..
Why not more houses searched then?
MOO

Because he started using Maya's car for his own trips in the months before her disappearance. (IMO it looked like he was already pretending the car to be his.)

So his DNA was already all over her car. Conveniently...

Because he started using Maya's car for his own trips in the months before her disappearance. (IMO it looked like he was already pretending the car to be his.)

The Jeep but not the Lexus I believe?

The Jeep but not the Lexus I believe?

The Jeep yes.

"Both Richard and Miracris noted that Larry had been having a lot of fun with the Jeep Wrangler, which had been purchased by the mother."

'He was having more fun than my sister considering it was my sister's Jeep,' Miracris said. 'He wanted to take the Jeep and he wanted to drive it and my sister wanted to drive it. So they had been arguing about that."

Mother-of-three who's been missing for a month had 'no positive communication' with her husband | Daily Mail Online

That Friday January 8th he took her Lexus (?!) to go to the beach with his son. So they argued over the Jeep but all of a sudden you are driving her Lexus...

The Jeep yes.

"Both Richard and Miracris noted that Larry had been having a lot of fun with the Jeep Wrangler, which had been purchased by the mother."

'He was having more fun than my sister considering it was my sister's Jeep,' Miracris said. 'He wanted to take the Jeep and he wanted to drive it and my sister wanted to drive it. So they had been arguing about that."

Mother-of-three who's been missing for a month had 'no positive communication' with her husband | Daily Mail Online

That Friday January 8th he took her Lexus (?!) to go to the beach with his son. So they argued over the Jeep but all of a sudden you are driving her Lexus...

Sorry I don't think I am following what you mean then? You are saying he took the Lexus because his DNA was in the Jeep?

2015 Toyota Tundra
4403_main_f.jpg

BBM I think you are onto something! Tinted windows! Moo

Sorry I don't think I am following what you mean then? You are saying he took the Lexus because his DNA was in the Jeep?

My theory (and my theory only) is he used the Jeep thursday night. For a "certain" trip. Mimicking a possible trip she took. That's why he said in the interview 3.30 or 4.30 am would be the latest she would come home. IMO its his own timeframe for that night.

In that regard why would you argue over the car you also wanted to use, and then when you go to the beach, all of a sudden you are using her Lexus.

It wouldn't matter if his DNA was all over any of those vehicles. He was her spouse. Do you have a link saying he was taking the jeep for months? Maricris and Richard only said LM wanted to keep using the jeep on the New Year's weekend trip.

The article you linked says:
"'He was always quiet but on this last trip he was having fun and he was having a lot of fun but with her vehicle,' Richard stated."

Also, we figured out why he probably took the Lexus that Friday Jan. 8th. If he owns a Toyota truck, that might not have been the right vehicle for his purpose that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname