CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using Google Earth to scan around Otay Lakes and found a white bundle measuring around 1,58 m in length in the middle of nowhere. It only stood out to me because it is clearly not part of the natural landscape and due to the size. Is this part of the area that was already searched? Of course, this is like finding a needle in a haystack but see for yourself. Coordinates: 32.66220918359127, -116.98986477095268
Wow, good eye. Never would’ve seen that. Interesting and it appears to be just off the end of a road. Not sure if it has been searched, but might be worth submitting to the family via social media... you never know.

In the past year, Millete dealt with marital problems. Drouaillet said Millete “fell out of love” and was ready to move on from her marriage of 21 years. The day she disappeared, Millete had gone to a divorce attorney’s office and filled out a client intake form, according to an attorney working on behalf of Millete’s family.
________

I think it likely that MM had become close with somebody and moved forward with divorce.

That day, starting the paperwork -- was too much for LM. MM knew enough to warn family. I wish she had moved in with her own family before filing with the attorney. Most dangerous time for women is when trying to leave a relationship.

Three months later, investigation and searches continue in disappearance of Chula Vista mom

I was using Google Earth to scan around Otay Lakes and found a white bundle measuring around 1,58 m in length in the middle of nowhere. It only stood out to me because it is clearly not part of the natural landscape and due to the size. Is this part of the area that was already searched? Of course, this is like finding a needle in a haystack but see for yourself. Coordinates: 32.66220918359127, -116.98986477095268

Wow. Have you tried to tip this to LE?

Wow. That looks large and bright white enough to be the small 5-6 cu ft chest freezer that was moved. Was one freezer dumped and another purchased and given to a relative as a red herring?

That location looks to be about 34-35 yards NE of the little spur leading off that road under the transmission lines. It seems like that might take two people or at least one determined person with a hefty hand truck.

I wonder whether nearby residents hike in that area. I see several small trails, but it is hard to tell whether they are walking trails or trails where wildlife commonly pass.

ETA: If you use the measuring stick on Google Earth and go NE (more east than north) from center of two transmission poles at end of the spur road to that white object, it is about 34.5 yards. If you continue on a nearly straight line NE about 100 yards beyond that, there is another smaller and narrower white object (past a dry creek bed and almost to a walking trail or gully and behind a grouping of 4 shrubs/trees). (Also, changed to NE not NW as I was misreading where N was on the map.)

Last edited:

On Google Earth Pro the imagery date is 03/29/2020. But, whatever it is, still looks out of place. I'm not sure how these websites work so it could be her. Good eye either way. Keep up the good work!

We shoot guns often.
We had new flooring installed recently and I listened to a nail gun for most of a day.
I'm not sure the two could be confused, perhaps an up close nail gun could sound like a muffled .22? Ill have to find the footage.

Poor MM, poor lil darlings.

MOO, fields of green grass, skies of blue and all that. Plus a few steamy piles that will hopefully be dealt with today.

I have been working in an enclosed factory where nail guns are used all day every day for a decade now. They're loud to be sure but the audio clip just seemed different to me. The only way I think that a nail gun could make that much noise would be if it was fired outside or in a place that would amplify the noise. Behind a closed door, a nail gun just isn't that loud. However, it's not a hill I'm willing to die on as there are a lot of factors at play. I'm going to listen harder tomorrow and see if I might change my mind. But for now, I feel more like that is not a nail gun.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Just read the article where Little states the shots sound like a 357. No idea if it’s possible to know that by sound. MOO I’m not a gun expert by any means, but it does seem the “6 shot” is most common for revolvers (looked at some revolvers online and read a few forums - nothing I could cite so MOO). Not really relevant, but interesting if it was a 357 that the person felt the need to completely empty it into whatever they were shooting Just strange no can produce a single post on NextDoor, Ring or FB groups about it. I live a few cities away, and that’s all people post about. Sorry for the long and insignificant post, I just can’t stop thinking about Maya and those poor kids. However, am hoping for something big soon - feels like the pressure has been building with these leaks.
I owned a 357 and it was extremely LOUD.

Quietly waiting for the next thing to happen. It does feel like this is moving towards Maya being found. That's what this is about... a vibrant woman, talented and capable, a mother of three gone. :( Maricris looked so sad when she said Maya will be found soon. It's like she knows the relief will not be a happy occasion.

The children, most likely, are living in a state of denial. I don't know if they are being led to believe Maya's going to come back, walking through that door. I'm concerned about their mental state, and their safety. All JMOO.

It looks like an abandoned car... That could be something in its own right. Now I'm curious!

I've found another mysterious white block on Google Earth @ 32.755380⁰ -116.898674⁰. It's under a tree near a river or stream. It might be a rock and the angle is such that it's really hard to look at. I can't get a date this time but I'll keep trying. These white patches on Google earth might be a rendering error. But if anyone is better at navigating Google Earth, it might be worth a look? I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase...

MOO

Thinking ahead, *if* this ends up going the direction we all seem to think it is, here (IMO) is the most likely scenario as far as charges.

I think the Perp would be charged with Voluntary Manslaughter, which carries a max penalty of 11 years in prison. In addition, I believe the Perp would be charged with Desecration of a human corpse, with max. penalty of 7 years. I speculate the Perp would be convicted of both counts, and receive the max penalties.
Of this combined 18 year sentence, realistically (with good time), they'd be out in nine years for less.

Penal Code 192 PC - Voluntary Manslaughter - California Law

2014 Oklahoma Statutes :: Title 21. Crimes and Punishments :: §21-1161.1. Desecration of a human corpse - Penalty - Prosecution with other offenses - Definition. (Note: I couldn't quickly find California laws no this one, but let's assume it's likely similar to this Oklahoma statute).

Last edited:
Thinking ahead, *if* this ends up going the direction we all seem to think it is, here (IMO) is the most likely scenario as far as charges.

I think the Perp would be charged with Voluntary Manslaughter, which carries a max penalty of 11 years in prison. In addition, I believe the Perp would be charged with Desecration of a human corpse, with max. penalty of 7 years. I speculate the Perp would be convicted of both counts, and receive the max penalties.
Of this combined 18 year sentence, realistically (with good time), they'd be out in nine years for less.

Penal Code 192 PC - Voluntary Manslaughter - California Law
2014 Oklahoma Statutes :: Title 21. Crimes and Punishments :: §21-1161.1. Desecration of a human corpse - Penalty - Prosecution with other offenses - Definition.

totally off topic.. but your avatar always reminds me of the hamburger helper.. lol..

totally off topic.. but your avatar always reminds me of the hamburger helper.. lol..
You must be hungry. ; )

To keep this on topic or it will get deleted, what is your best speculation on where May will be found? Here's my line of thinking....

LM portrays himself as very religious. If this is the case, unless criminally insane (which frankly, may be), he would be feeling intense guilt and remorse. (Even if he thinks May was a wanton women). As such, I think he would take her somewhere that she/they loved. Some place that had meaning to her, and to them as a couple. Her sister would likely know where those general locations are.

It's just a matter of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members