CA - More than 2 dozens correctional officers reassigned after sex scandal in federal women prison, Dublin, May 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
DUBLIN, Calif. - Roughly 25 mangers at the federal prison in Dublin are getting reassigned across the country – perpetuating a problem, not solving it, a union official told KTVU.

John Kostelnik, Western Regional vice president of the union representing correctional officers at FCI Dublin, said that the managers were handed letters on Tuesday, telling them they were going to have new jobs in places such as Victorville and Atwater, Calif.; Texas and Miami.

The letter, part of which was obtained by KTVU, was signed by Regional Director Melissa Rios, telling the employees they had to report to their new jobs by Aug. 15, or face "administrative action up to and including removal."

A representative from FCI Dublin did not immediately respond for comment on Thursday to explain the rationale behind the reassignments.

FCI Dublin, one of seven all-women federal prisons, has been in the national spotlight after five correctional officers – including the warden – were charged with having sex with incarcerated women.

More at https://www.ktvu.com/news/more-than-2-dozen-dublin-prison-officers-reassigned-in-wake-of-sex-scandal

DUBLIN, Calif. - Roughly 25 mangers at the federal prison in Dublin are getting reassigned across the country – perpetuating a problem, not solving it, a union official told KTVU.

John Kostelnik, Western Regional vice president of the union representing correctional officers at FCI Dublin, said that the managers were handed letters on Tuesday, telling them they were going to have new jobs in places such as Victorville and Atwater, Calif.; Texas and Miami.

The letter, part of which was obtained by KTVU, was signed by Regional Director Melissa Rios, telling the employees they had to report to their new jobs by Aug. 15, or face "administrative action up to and including removal."

A representative from FCI Dublin did not immediately respond for comment on Thursday to explain the rationale behind the reassignments.

FCI Dublin, one of seven all-women federal prisons, has been in the national spotlight after five correctional officers – including the warden – were charged with having sex with incarcerated women.

More at https://www.ktvu.com/news/more-than-2-dozen-dublin-prison-officers-reassigned-in-wake-of-sex-scandal
I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe men shouldn't work at a place that women are literally held captive.

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe men shouldn't work at a place that women are literally held captive.

Well, some men, for certain.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare