CA - Multiple casualties after 'active shooter' opens fire, Thousand Oaks, 08 Nov 2018

margarita25

Reaction score
Multiple injuries in shooting at California bar | Daily Mail Online

“Police told the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles west of Los Angeles.

The extent of the victims’ injuries has not yet been released.”

Witnesses said a man fired several shots from a handgun before throwing smoke bombs into the crowded bar.”

Dear mods, can you please correct my typo in the title to Nov. 8, thank you.

Good here’s an NPR link. Iirc from “Pittsburgh”, they aim to focus on the facts.

James Doubek

“The incident occurred at the Borderline Bar & Grill, according to the Ventura County Star, which says that at least one officer was injured.

“"The initial report indicated that a man had opened fire with a semi-automatic gun at about 11:20 p.m.," the paper reports, adding that "Officers on the scene indicated that approximately 30 shots had been fired and that victims would be at multiple locations as they fled."”

Last edited:
Multiple people have been injured in a suspected mass shooting at a California bar.

Local authorities report at least 30 shots were fired at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks.

The extent of the victims' injuries has not yet been released.

"Ongoing active shooter incident reported at Borderline in @CityofTO ," the Ventura County Fire Department tweeted.

Multiple injuries in suspected mass shooting at California bar

News hitting Australia now

Suspect may still be on the loose?

This is the same thing in the other shooting thread I just posted.

Gah I was just talking about this that this was going to happen.

Dangit!! That’s what whole reason I’ve been profiling these mass shooters, bc as I just said in Pittsburgh and Tallahassee, one of these days the shooter is going to get away and we are going to need to know all we can about this “breed” to help find them.

Gah I’m sick.

ETA:

@EnTuCroquet
@rainynights
@bluesneakers
@CocoChanel
@cybervampira
@human

And everyone from the other 2 shootings. :( :( :(. Sorry not leaving anyone out I just can’t think right now. :(

Arggghhh. This sucks. Wth is going on!?!?

Last edited:
(I can’t breathe. Going to step away for a minute. Sorry for the :drama: but for real. Thanks for holding up the fort, glad to see some late night folks in here (Thanks Germany and Australia for help holding up the fort! I hate it when I’m the only one in the thread late at night and have to post a bunch of back to backs! Thank you.)

CNN and FoxNews both have live coverage.

(For real, my heart is in my throat and I am crying right now.

You guys please keep the updates coming. I’m going to sit down and breathe and turn on the tv. Thank you. Sorry for the drama but this is too damn much. I really can not post at the moment.

Was really hoping to get caught up in Hania’s thread and now there’s a freaking active shooter on the loose.
And possible mass casualties (AGAIN!!)

Maybe even 2 nutjobs on the loose (just posted another thread, not sure they caught that guy either)

Man I kneeeewww this was coming!

(Having an absolute FIt right now)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member