Found Safe CA - Mylinna, 19, & Montana Linder, 1, Santa Ana, 26 Nov 2019 *critical*

UPDATE - MISSING MOTHER AND CHILD HAVE BEEN LOCATED from Santa Ana Police Department : Nixle

Located?!
They were considered critically missing because of the age of the child.

This is the only article I have found so far saying located. Oh I hope this is a legit!!!

**Edited to fix annoying punctuation:D
user34085-1575412235-media1

Mother: Mylinna Linder (19)
Description: 5’4”, 150 lbs., Black Hair and Brown Eyes

Child: Montana Rashad Linder (1)
Description: Black Curly Hair and Brown Eyes

Mylinna Linder and her son Montana Linder were last seen on November 26th at approximately ‪3pm‬ at ‪Jerome Park‬ in Santa Ana. Mylinna Linder is believed to be with a boyfriend who is known as “Vincent”, possibly in the city of San Bernardino. Vincent is believed to be driving a champagne-colored late 90’s 4-door Toyota Camry.

Anyone with additional information are asked to contact Detective Garcia at ‪714-245-8408‬ or ‪agarcia3@santa-ana.org‬

#SantaAnaPD Detectives Requesting Assistance In Locating Critical Missing Female And Child from Santa Ana Police Department : Nixle

Santa Ana Police Seek ‘Critically Missing’ Woman and Baby Daughter

Why are they considered critical missing, I wonder?
user34085-1575412235-media1

Mother: Mylinna Linder (19)
Description: 5’4”, 150 lbs., Black Hair and Brown Eyes

Child: Montana Rashad Linder (1)
Description: Black Curly Hair and Brown Eyes

Mylinna Linder and her son Montana Linder were last seen on November 26th at approximately ‪3pm‬ at ‪Jerome Park‬ in Santa Ana. Mylinna Linder is believed to be with a boyfriend who is known as “Vincent”, possibly in the city of San Bernardino. Vincent is believed to be driving a champagne-colored late 90’s 4-door Toyota Camry.

Anyone with additional information are asked to contact Detective Garcia at ‪714-245-8408‬ or ‪agarcia3@santa-ana.org‬

#SantaAnaPD Detectives Requesting Assistance In Locating Critical Missing Female And Child from Santa Ana Police Department : Nixle

Santa Ana Police Seek ‘Critically Missing’ Woman and Baby Daughter

Why are they considered critical missing, I wonder?

It says they’ve been located but it doesn’t say whether or not they are alright!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back