CA CA - Nathan Trino Guerra, 20, Bakersfield, 22 July 2009

Bump...I hope someone gives me some more info. to give to you all...I don't know much, but I know everyone here can assist!

I have alot of pictures of nathan, I have them scanned into my computer, I can post them if someone can let me know how, Also, like I said I can answer any questions you may have.

CCI08012010_00001.jpg

CCF08012010_00004.jpg

CCF08012010_00003.jpg

CCF08012010_00002.jpg

CCF08012010_00001.jpg

CCF08012010_00000.jpg

Good job with the pictures, Jada!

Where was Nathan born? Do you know what time he was born? I ask because our Astros can sometimes do a chart that may help.

Do you think Nathan was afraid and may have left of his own free will? You said earlier that you believe it is foul play because he wouldn't leave his wife and children - but would he leave them if he felt it was safer for them, if he was not there?

Was his family home when his mother dropped him off? And then left to go somewhere or something?

Was he acting strangely in the days leading up to his going missing?

What can you tell us? Are you up for just sharing whatever you know - just typing it all out here for us to review?

Prayers for Nathan, his family and loved ones,

Salem

Good job with the pictures, Jada!

Where was Nathan born? Do you know what time he was born? I ask because our Astros can sometimes do a chart that may help.

Do you think Nathan was afraid and may have left of his own free will? You said earlier that you believe it is foul play because he wouldn't leave his wife and children - but would he leave them if he felt it was safer for them, if he was not there?

Was his family home when his mother dropped him off? And then left to go somewhere or something?

Was he acting strangely in the days leading up to his going missing?

What can you tell us? Are you up for just sharing whatever you know - just typing it all out here for us to review?

Prayers for Nathan, his family and loved ones,

Salem

Salem - I have asked our Astros, asked them last week...Just waiting for info. from family...I know his birth date, just waiting on time, etc...

Nathan, where are u??? Your grandpa is my one of my bestest friends...
Any info. I get will be so helpful!

Hi. Thanks you all so much for the replys. I am very open to dicuss any questions you might have. I hope this post helps.

Nathan Trino Guerra Jr was born on July 4, 1989 to priscilla and Nathan Guerra. He was born around 7:30 Pm in Bakersfield, CA at Memorial Hospital. Nathan has an older brother named Michael Carbajal, a younger brother named Matthew Guerra and a little sister named Valerie Guerra. He has two little girls that are currently 2 and 3. Nathan was not married and was not currently with the mother of his babies. Nathan and his father lived together on Hazlett St. He went to visit his mom and sister on July 21 2009, his mom made him dinner and he sat and talked to her while she cooked, he stayed the night and hung out with them. On July 22 2009 his mom took him to cash his unemployment check and dropped him off at home ( that is the last time anyone seen him). His dad was not at home, and by the time his dad came home nathan was already gone. On Thursday I recieved a call from his mom telling me Nathan hasnt answered his phone since she dropped him off. (which was weird because he always answered her calls) We all kept calling him and no answer. Finally on Saturday July 25 2009 we called the police department and made a missing persons report. That evening we went to his house and found his wallet and cell phone charger, along with all his clothes, shoes and personal belongings.On Monday his bother Mike and I had made 500 flyers and started hanging them all over. With the help of family and friends we were able to distribute them from bakersfield to fresno. That evening I accessed his cell phone account (his phone was in his mothers name) I printed out the numbers and started calling them all and asking questions ( when did you last see him, what did you talk about, does he have a girl friend, do they know where he could be??? and many more) His brother and I followed up on every lead and stayed in East bakersfield alot just searching, going from house to house asking people around the little store and around the park if they knew anything. Everything we did seemed like a dead end. We also went to news and they ran a couple stories on him, even the spanish news station came and interviewed and talked to his mom. I don't understand how he could go missing and not one person knows anything. He was suppose to start work at his old job in a nursey (for plants) he worked there and was laid off but the owner said he was suppose to start work in the early part of august 2009. Nathan would never leave his mom and daughters. He finally had his own place, his job was starting again and he was doing good.
Thank you so much for helping and taking the time to read this. If you have any more questions please ask.
Jayda

Hi. That is correct his wallet and 10 dollars was left. His friends all tell us different stories. His cell was used on until Saturday July 25. I have heard that the cell phone company can pin point which tower is last hit, but I dont think the sheriffs department is asking to much about it. He was gagn related so I think that has alot to do with the police not really willing to help. I wish they would understand that he is still a son, grandson, dad, brother, cousin, and nephew. He is still a person and I wish more would have been done in the begining. I still think more should be done, he is still missing.

Jayda, did the family ever follow up to find out where his cell pinged in the days leading up to his disappearance and where the final ping was? This would be extremely important information.

Also did anyone talk to other members of the gang he belonged too? I can't help but think one of them would know something. A gang would retaliate if one of their own was harmed.

Are you willing to share the name of the gang?

I appreciate the pictures you posted, the children are beautiful. I can tell he was a loving Father, however I would be cautious about posting pictures of his children. There are so many crazy people in world and we really don't know what happened to Nathan.

We told the detective at the sheriffs Department about the call phone pings. We asked them if they could find out. We gave him Nathans cell phone num and the cell phone company and still havent heard anything and its been over a year now. The gang name is Calonia Bakers. I told the detective all this information and told them it would be helpful to know the cell tower his cell last hit. Also we did contact his friends that were affiliated with his gang and they say they dont know anything and that they are worried. But I find that hard to believe, I'm sure they probablly know more then they are leading on. The detectives said they also talked to the friends, but at this point I dont know who or what to believe. I will try again to talk to the detective about the cell phone, I will also have his mom call the detective to ask what else is being done so I can give you all an up date.

We told the detective at the sheriffs Department about the call phone pings. We asked them if they could find out. We gave him Nathans cell phone num and the cell phone company and still havent heard anything and its been over a year now.

The family should have heard back about the cell pings by now.

The gang name is Calonia Bakers.

Okay, Thank You

I told the detective all this information and told them it would be helpful to know the cell tower his cell last hit

It would be helpful to know the cell pings from the day he was last seen and to that Saturday when it was last used because that is the time frame of when something went wrong. The most crucial time.

So phone was on from July 22 to July 25. How many calls did he make or receive? Were there regular numbers that were always calling him, and did anyone suddenly stop calling him in the early days when he went missing? I'm thinking more along the lines of maybe someone stopped calling because they knew something had happened to him, before the family knew.

Also we did contact his friends that were affiliated with his gang and they say they dont know anything and that they are worried. But I find that hard to believe, I'm sure they probablly know more then they are leading on.

I think they do know more. If this were a rival gang that did something to Nathan, his gang would be furious. They would retaliate. Did you ever hear of any other gang members being killed around the same time frame Nathan went missing?

Did Nathan ever talk to anyone about maybe he didn't want to be part of the gang anymore? Could one of his own have harmed him because he wanted out?

The detectives said they also talked to the friends, but at this point I dont know who or what to believe. I will try again to talk to the detective about the cell phone, I will also have his mom call the detective to ask what else is being done so I can give you all an up date.

Yes, I think the family is going to have to advocate for Nathan. Anything you find out will be helpful.

Did Nathan have any social networking sites? Facebook or My Space

I am coming across several from that gang that have a MS and proudly say they are in the gang. One is only 16. yikes.

Sorry for the back to back posts. I have been researching all of this stuff.

Here is a list of all gangs in CA and their territories. ( at link ) Maybe you can help me understand the following list a bit better. Is that list all gangs or are some the territory they cover?

ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL FIND A LIST OF THE HISPANIC BARRIOS IN CALIFORNIA CATEGORIZED BY EITHER REGION, REGION OF ORIGIN, REGION THEY CLAIM, OR ALL OF THE ABOVE. SOME WILL HAVE CLIQUES LISTED.

SURENOS IN THE NORTE

SAN FRAN 19ST DOLORES PARQUE
RICHMOND SUR VILLE
POOR SIDE WATSONVILLE
COLONIA BAKERS
VARRIO SOMBRAS LOCOS
VARRIO SURENO TOWN
EAST SIDE SANTA CRUZ
HALF MOON BAY 13
SS BERKELLY
LA POSADA
MYFAS BOYS
SAN JUAN
BIG ORLAND
HOWE PARK SACRA
WILLOWS
EASTER HILL LOCOS RICHMOND
BROWN PRIDE SANTA
SEASIDE LOCOS
CORTEZ ST SALAS
LA ESPERANZA KING CITY
SAN MATAS
http://www.maxpagesplus.com/gangs213

This also came up in regards to the gang name but I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread.php/so-called-gangs-3053p39.html?

Bump for Nathan...I just gave Jayda's post with his info. to the Astros...Hopefully there will be more info. coming from them.

Thanks button isn't enough...THANK YOU RubyRed and Dreamweaver...

Robin

FYI for those helping Nathan...Just got off the "Case Briefings" astro. thread, and it does not hold good news. For help, I am asking for the date (07/22/09 if correct/if not the correct date) and TIME he was last seen for an EVENT chart to be done. I PM'd Jayda, but no answer yet.

Just randomly though of my old friend Nate and its so sad to see that 11 years later there are still no answers on his whereabouts or what happened to him. Surely someone knows something and would hope that one day he and his family can get some closure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOGLIGHTINVESTIGATIONS
Back