CA - New photo shows an aging Charles Manson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did commit murder himself. There are several murders that they think he committed, just can't prove it or find the bodies. I may be wrong, but I thought he did Shorty Shay himself.

It's so weird that Manson is considered the epitome of evil. He was actually a product of institutionalization combined with a sociopathic personality and delusions of grandeur. The people that followed him were the ones to worry about. If not him, it would have been someone else. They were prime for being manipulated and actively looked for it.

The person who I think was much scarier was Kuklinski. Now that man was evil. He wasn't crazy or delusional, which I think makes it even worse. The way he killed people, and the fact that he tested out new methods of killing on innocent people are shocking. He tried out poisoning by walking down the street, pretending to sneeze, and squirting a random person in the face with his concoction; all just to check the effectiveness of his technique. Then go home to his wife and kids like he was a regular Joe on the streets.

He may not have done the crimes himself, (yet I'm sure he is responsible for a death or 10 by his own hand) but what is worrisome is that his influence to those that are lost, makes him a dangerous SOB. Sure, there will be others like Charlie, but if we know of them, it is for us to stop them from spreading the sickness and evil. Granted,many exist too that are pure evil like this pig Killinski..

Good day
Goz

Kuklinski was one very scary man, plus he was huge and strong. I read the book about him.

http://crime.about.com/od/gangsters/a/kuklinkski.htm

Link on Kiklinkski

One scary man.. He never had a chance when one reads about his childhood, but that does not mean I have any sympathy for the devil. He could have gotten help..

thanks Farm

Goz

Snip
Stanley was a severely abusive alcoholic who beat his wife and children. Anna was also abusive to her children, sometimes beating them with broom handles.
In 1940, Stanley's beatings resulted in the death of Kuklinski's old brother, Florian. Stanley and Anna hid the cause of the child's death from the authorities, saying he had fallen down a flight of steps.
Snip

For four decades the sister of murdered actress Sharon Tate has traveled to whatever rural California prison has held the notorious cult leader and his band of murderous followers for hearings she says are too numerous to count.
Even Manson's state-appointed attorney, DeJon Ramone Lewis, said he is unsure of Manson's plan. If Manson does show, it would be the first time the two have met — Manson declined a meeting a month ago when Lewis went to Corcoran State Prison to prepare for the hearing.
Manson, however, is anything but a recluse. He has a steady stream of visitors who submit requests to see him, including college students writing papers about him, said Theresa Cisneros, spokeswoman for Corcoran State Prison.
Manson must approve all requests.
"He has a large interested public," she said, adding that Manson receives more mail than most prisoners.
http://tribune-democrat.com/latestnews/x101443657/Manson-likely-a-no-show-for-his-parole-hearing

I see Old Charlie will live the rest of his days on the CA taxpayers dollars. Parole denied.

Charles Manson's Son: Matthew Roberts Says Serial Killer Conceived Him At Orgy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/charles-mansons-son-matthew-roberts_n_1417414.html

DNA tests have been inconclusive
The resemblance is strong! I detected a similarity to Manson's voice, too. I wasn't looking at the video when he started to speak, and I thought it was CM. I wish we could hear a longer clip.

You have to feel for the guy. Who wants to live with that legacy. He says it's caused him nothing but grief. So I wonder how the story broke. If I were him, I wouldn't have told a soul. He did have to get a DNA sample from CM, so it's possible that prison staff leaked a rumor. Or Manson, himself, during a visit with one of his many followers. Ugh!

Besides the fact that Manson didn't show up for the hearing there were other factors for him being turned down.

He's special, at least in his eyes as he discussed with a psychiatrist

108 serious discipline violations
found to be in possession of an inmate-manufactured weapon (now in isolation)
found to be in a possession of a cell phone
more
http://www.kesq.com/news/30875007/detail.html

Well it is kind of hard to imagine what role Charlie would play in the Great Society in 2012.

Charlie Manson has always fascinated me. I even wrote to him in prison once when I was really young and REALLY stupid. I don't know what I was thinking. Needless to say, he didn't write back. My letter was even returned. I have no idea why. Probably they could sense I was young and REALLY stupid. :D

He is evil, sick in the head, and I'm so glad he will never get out. Lord only knows what would happen if he did. We are all safer with him locked up.

...maybe I am just sleepy in the mid afternoon and a bit slap happy, but the thought of Manson having lunch with Kim Kardashian, or the real housewives made me laugh so hard I snorted.

That's funny to my warped sense of humor.

Of all the Manson Family who were convicted of murder, only one, Clem Grogan, was ever released. Grogan went on to become a professional musician in a successful rock band, and has played alongside some of the biggest names in rock n roll. A reality show for him doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502