CA CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Jenestes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Ched

Ched Well-Known Member

Evil pure evil

2. Crockett

Crockett Active Member

I watched the entire news report. It saddened me so much, although I knew in my heart and mind that Noah had been murdered. It really was hard to hear them say he was tortured. This little boy was so nice and innocent. I spent time with him. I hope bubba in jail treats the sperm donor like he deserves to be treated. Just heart breaking.

3. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

Me too. :(

This case has had a profound effect on my psyche especially in light of what I endured starting at 8. :(

I pray LE can bring Noah home as he so deserves it. I'm so thankful the *** will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I pray for his sister to heal and overcome what she has had to witness and endure.

Noah just like Kyron will forever be in my heart.
    God bless you sweet precious Noah.

4. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

It must be so hard for you. I'm so sorry. :(

One look at Noah and you could tell he was a sweet and precious child. A gentle soul.

It always seems like the most gentle are the ones who fall victim to this sort of vile excuses of a human being.

Noah has his angel wings now. Small comfort and unfair but it's all that remains. He will suffer no more.

Justice for Noah.

MOO

5. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

This is certainly heartbreaking news. Even when you know how it's probably going to turn out, hearing it said by LE is so hard. The torture part, how could that disgusting *** do this? I hope he rots. Rest in peace, sweet and precious little boy.

6. Crockett

Crockett Active Member

Noah's 9th birthday is this coming Sunday.

7. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

I thought I read the community is planning something this weekend but I'm not sure now where I saw it.

8. Roadette

Roadette Well-Known Member

There was talk of a balloon release but the common consensus among people is that today was too soon to plan something... his family should have the day to process things.

9. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

No words just tears, anger and sadness.

Fly high sweet angel boy far above those who hurt you.

10. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

is it possible that they "booked" it as a hold to be sure he appears in court on that case? jails do things all types of different ways. we used to have a "civil" tank for inmates who were only there for child support cases and no other criminal charge, so they were kept separate.

Alice253, Jim_M, gitana1 and 2 others like this.
  11. cvaldez1975

I totally agree w you. I think it was an abuse situation but I don't think she is not culpable.

Jim_M, BOSCOE, gitana1 and 3 others like this.
  12. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

tysm

13. cvaldez1975

it gave me a very chilling thought regarding the torture #cries

14. Voice4theSilent

Voice4theSilent Well-Known Member

Even though I knew this news was coming it still breaks my heart. Sitting here listening to the sound of my 8 year old son laughing and giggling with several of his friends of the same age that are over right now and I can't help but think how disgusting and unconscionable it is that anyone, let alone a parent who is supposed to give up their own life to protect their children, could bring harm to an innocent child like this. Rest in peace, sweet angel. Fly high.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  15. Voice4theSilent

OMG

"Detectives have seen two store’s surveillance video, taken on March 4, of the father purchasing acid at one and a 32-gallon plastic trash can at another, among other items, according to a Declaration in Support of An Arrest Warrant, which was file by a Corona police detective on Thursday in Riverside Superior Court.

Further, the declaration says, Bryce McIntosh searched the web for “what kind of plastic can stand ‘uriatic (sic) acid?” and “Normal heart rate for an 8 year old when they are running.”

Father charged with murder of missing 8-year-old Noah McIntosh of Corona – Press Enterprise

There is more at the link. (In tears now.)

Lmustang89, Shire, MsMarple and 31 others like this.
  16. Voice4theSilent

There is SO much NOTHING out off the 79 on the way to, and around, Aguanga. I hope someone remembers seeing his car in that area and calls it in to LE.

17. Knox

Knox Darkness Never Wins-Heather Elvis~

I looked in SB County and posted a link a while back. He had a few cases there, but I think they were mostly VC's.

18. BOSCOE

BOSCOE Well-Known Member

OMG :(

I've specifically held back posting my thoughts which were unfortunately along these lines. This is as bad as I had imagined but I would try to calm myself when thinking these unspeakable thoughts.

This *** needs to suffer. :mad::mad:
    MOO

RIP sweet Noah.

19. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Oh. I'm so sorry. That had to be horrible to have met this beautiful child and go through this. Hugs.

20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

It's very true that the most gentle ones seem to be victims the most often. I think their vulnerability and gentleness enrages these monsters.

I'm glad you survived your childhood BOSCOE.