Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was in a past article linked here on this thread... and now I can't find it.
The gist of the article was that the male defendant, BM -- Had "...wrestled control of the children from ..." either JG or the grandparents.

I went back to look for it and cannot find those words in the msm.
But the context seemed to indicate that there was a struggle between BM and the grandparents who had raising him ?

Guessing here that the motive was financial.
Did Noah receive benefits for the condition he was born with ?

The grandparent of Noah, JG's father, said that he didn't think she'd ever harm the boy.
But there was enough evidence discovered by LE to arrest her.

Even if she hadn't harmed Noah, but only watched as BM abused him.... Still guilty as if she'd participated.

Last edited:
Thanks, Roadette !
Of interest to me is the fact that the evidence showed both parents were culpable in Noah's disappearance and most likely death.

Photos from their phones ? Video ? Testimony from the daughter ?
And the grandfather feared this BM could possibly kill the whole family. :(

The comment by an M under the above article is sad-- esp. the last sentence.

It’s sad that I’ve read these articles over and over so many times that I was able to find this so quickly: Redirect Notice

This is the one which speaks about wrestling control.
How does this happen? It makes me wonder if drugs were involved.

"McIntosh then “wrestled control” of the children from his daughter, Godfrey said."

I knew a man who intentionally and maliciously got the mother of his children addicted to drugs so that he could swoop in and take custody of their children. It was a terrible thing to do but it worked.

One of the news stories from earlier today said there was a specific incident on the 24th which is what they’re both charged for - I think that’s the Willful Harm to a Child charge.

Over the past day or so that 300 - Dep. Child Jurisdiction was added to Bryce’s booking. I strongly recommend reading gitana1’s post about what that might relate to.

I’m unsure how they got from a specific incident on 2/24 to where we are today. :(

I knew a man who intentionally and maliciously got the mother of his children addicted to drugs so that he could swoop in and take custody of their children. It was a terrible thing to do but it worked.

That is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard. I’m so sorry you know someone that happened to. That is life changing on so many levels and devastating to hear.

I keep telling myself that I won't click on another missing child's thread, but inevitably I do because I want to believe that things will turn out okay.

I'm just so sorry for Noah. I'm sorry he's had such a hard life for such a young boy. I'm sorry that he had to leave his grandparents loving and safe home and be subjected to God Only Knows what at the hands of these 'parents'. Sorry that he is probably deceased at the hands of one/both of then. I feel awful for the grandparents, I know their hearts must be broken. Where are the remaining children at now?

Will the violence against these innocent children ever end? How can we help? Honestly, how can an average person even begin to help bring about a change? No child deserves to be mistreated ever, never, by anyone especially not those who are supposed to be their biggest protectors.

I don't understand how a fully grown adult can look at one of the most vulnerable beings that exist on earth and desire to hurt that being.

Poor little one. He just has that look of a kid who is tortured to death by some coward who thinks having a baby as a punching bag makes him a tough guy.

18 hours ago:

Lesley Marin‏ @lesleymarin
SEARCH FOR MISSING CORONA BOY: Overnight detectives were back out at the home of 8-year-old Noah McIntosh bear Dos Lagos. They took boxes of evidence with them and a plumber was also on site inspecting drains. But still no sign of Noah. @CBSLA

D2CIxy6UYAEuz1j.jpg

Lesley Marin on Twitter

Poor Noah. This child deserved so much more. The least he deserves is a proper resting place though. Missing person cases are so upsetting to me in part because I can't bear the thought of something being stashed somewhere like garbage. How awful to be abused in both life and death.

I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself here. But at the same time we know the parents are pretty much never sitting in jail while hiding a living child. That disgusting "father" of his deserves to suffer... A child says his father made him take laxatives and sit in feces all day and they wanted evidence?? Like what? Video tape or to have saved the underwear?!

Poor Noah. This child deserved so much more. The least he deserves is a proper resting place though. Missing person cases are so upsetting to me in part because I can't bear the thought of something being stashed somewhere like garbage. How awful to be abused in both life and death.

I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself here. But at the same time we know the parents are pretty much never sitting in jail while hiding a living child. That disgusting "father" of his deserves to suffer... A child says his father made him take laxatives and sit in feces all day and they wanted evidence?? Like what? Video tape or to have saved the underwear?!

But are we assuming the kid told CPS that?

Constitutional rights to parent one's children are protected in this country. The authorities can't just yank someone's kids from their care without due process -evidence. And the statement of a relative about what a kid told them is not strong enough evidence unless that child repeats the statement to authorities or there is other, supporting evidence (likes spiral fracture after child to grandparents that parent broke their arm).

Here's a scenario:

You have a child. Your mother in law is crazy and hates you. She criticizes your care of your child and becomes overly involved in the child's life. She doesn't respect your boundaries as a parent. You start to believe she wants to take your child somehow. You begin limiting grandma's time with your child and tensions grow.

One day CPS shows up at your child's school with police. Grandma claims your child made a statement about abuse by you, to grandma. CPS takes your child out of class and questions her. Your child denies the abuse.

Without corroborating evidence, should the government then have the power to traumatize your child by snatching her out of your custody and putting her in emergency foster care based on an unsubstantiated statement by a relative?

Sadly, family make false allegations of abuse regularly. Over money. Hatred. Anger. Child custody disputes. Etc.

And unfortunately kids who are abused often are too scared to admit to the abuse because they've been threatened. So without more, the authorities' hands are tied. For good reason.

I want to see what CPS was told and by whom before concluding they dropped the ball. These can be difficult cases.

Not caught up with the thread this morning but wanted to reply so forgive me if this has already been asked or surmised.

A lot under code 300 have to do with a child or a child’s sibling being abused or neglected. Has there been any confirmation that the charges of child abuse that both “parents” received were due to Noah and not his sister?

MOO

Not caught up with the thread this morning but wanted to reply so forgive me if this has already been asked or surmised.

A lot under code 300 have to do with a child or a child’s sibling being abused or neglected. Has there been any confirmation that the charges of child abuse that both “parents” received were due to Noah and not his sister?

MOO

Not to my knowledge. The section is a bit confusing though. I need to find out more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80