CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

mssheila said:
well... the only thing I can think of to say is that maybe he'll make some money off the show, and then have to turn around and pay the Brown's and Goldmans some money????? He has never paid them a thing... Of course, now that I said that, I'm thinking they probably wouldn't want any money he made THAT way. :doh:

He's a sick SOB. As I read the initial post, I was struck by the fact that it's been almost TWELVE years since he murdered those two innocent people. It seems like it was yesterday. I just read Vincent Bugliosi's book "Outrage"... so this post drew my attention.

OJ will never be able to redeem himself, no matter how funny he thinks he is.. there wont be many people laughing.

ETA:

From the article:

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.

GOOD LORD! The sumb*tch will do ANYTHING to get out of paying them. Ugh, he DISGUSTS me.
I saw on Inside Edition that he wasn't being paid but I have a feeling he was, it just isn't on paper, so the Brown's and Goldman's still won't get the money. Trust me, he isn't going to sit by and watch everyone involved get paid but him, he's not that kind of a person, if he was Nicole's throat wouldn't have been slit from ear to ear.

For anyone who is interested NG's show will be about O.J. and show footage that hasn't been seen before. At least that's what the website says her show is gonna be about.

Recently, O.J. Simpson has been reportedly traveling the country, hitting on women, making threats and bashing celebrities-- and it's all been caught on tape. A website called JudgeOJ.com claims it will soon release over 75 hours of raw and uncut footage, containing scenes that will expose "the intimate and revealing nature of O.J. Simpson."

None of what the site calls its most revealing clips are online yet, but the footage reportedly shows a trio of beautiful women on O.J.'s lap "tackling" the former Heisman trophy winner, while O.J. says, "Thank you, Jesus." Another clip reportedly features O.J. during a radio interview, confessing "If I read the tabloids and listened to talk radio people, I'd be in the nuthouse. I'd ready to jump somebody, hurt somebody." The host asks: "And do what to somebody?" "Hurt somebody," O.J. replies.

The controversial website also claims to have video of the Juice slamming Oprah Winfrey and offering up "real" opinions on stars like Howard Stern, Barbara Walters and Geraldo Rivera.

Click here... it's not over yet

http://www.tmz.com/

Jeana (DP) said:
Recently, O.J. Simpson has been reportedly traveling the country, hitting on women, making threats and bashing celebrities-- and it's all been caught on tape. A website called JudgeOJ.com claims it will soon release over 75 hours of raw and uncut footage, containing scenes that will expose "the intimate and revealing nature of O.J. Simpson."

None of what the site calls its most revealing clips are online yet, but the footage reportedly shows a trio of beautiful women on O.J.'s lap "tackling" the former Heisman trophy winner, while O.J. says, "Thank you, Jesus." Another clip reportedly features O.J. during a radio interview, confessing "If I read the tabloids and listened to talk radio people, I'd be in the nuthouse. I'd ready to jump somebody, hurt somebody." The host asks: "And do what to somebody?" "Hurt somebody," O.J. replies.

The controversial website also claims to have video of the Juice slamming Oprah Winfrey and offering up "real" opinions on stars like Howard Stern, Barbara Walters and Geraldo Rivera.

Click here... it's not over yet

http://www.tmz.com/

They had that on GMA this morning. The guy is so disgusting but for some reason I like to keep up with the sick *advertiser censored* and hopefully watch this train wreck.

kato said:
They had that on GMA this morning. The guy is so disgusting but for some reason I like to keep up with the sick *advertiser censored* and hopefully watch this train wreck.

I agree. What's just as sick are the idiot women who still spend time with him. :rolleyes:

Those women are almost as pathetic as those prison wives,women who marry convicted killers,losers who attach themselves to the worst of society---OJ still has plenty of money,so he'll always attract some women--I'm sure the special tonite will show him mugging,just like he did the morning after killing Nicole and Ron---btw,have any of you seen a recent picture of OJ's daughter? she looks kinda rough--those poor kids,ya gotta feel for them

Peter Hamilton said:
Those women are almost as pathetic as those prison wives,women who marry convicted killers,losers who attach themselves to the worst of society---OJ still has plenty of money,so he'll always attract some women--I'm sure the special tonite will show him mugging,just like he did the morning after killing Nicole and Ron---btw,have any of you seen a recent picture of OJ's daughter? she looks kinda rough--those poor kids,ya gotta feel for them

Yeah, and she's a big girl. I mean big boned.

Now OJ's attorney says that the way this all started was because they wanted to show people that a lot of people receive OJ in a positive way when he is going from place to place! There has been so much in the media saying that no one can stand him and he is constantly rejected...so they decided to show the media that it wasn't true. That is what Yale what's his name...OJ's attorney...said on Nancy Grace and another program today.

I don't know why they thought it made a difference to the public one way or the other. Who cares how he is received. All that that film did for me was to show me what a *advertiser censored* he still is. He just loves all of the attention and he loves to talk. I guess he does a lot of putting other people down in the hours and hours of filming. It shows women giving him lap dances and boy is he ever getting off on that. I think he is about the biggest puke there is.

His daughter will be in her second year of college. She's had her name in the news a couple of times but neither time was any big deal. She called about her dad the 1st time...wish they had hauled him away...and the second time was for getting into a tiff with someone. Nothing that any other teen might do. Something was said on Nancy's about the kids wanting to put everything behind them. That really won't happen though. They will always question what really happened to their mom even though I'm sure they don't want to believe that their dad could do something like that. I wonder if they can tell what a liar he is? I wonder what kind of a dad he really is. It's to bad he didn't let Nicole's parents raise the kids.
She does have her dad's big build and that is all I will say.

I don't like Oprah but he was dogging her BAD. It was so rude NG wouldn't even say it.

kato said:
I don't like Oprah but he was dogging her BAD. It was so rude NG wouldn't even say it.

Wonder if she'll respond. I don't particularly like her, but I would love to hear what she's got to say about this. Could be juicy.

Yale Galanter (sp), O.J.s lawyer, IMO is as disgusting as O.J. - even Cardashian (sp) knew O.J. was guilty.

It's one thing for a lawyer to defend a client in court - that's his job but this constant trying to make O.J. appear popular and well liked and even normal is not a lawyer's job. Why the heck should he care how his client is viewed in the public opinion polls? All his whinning that O.J. just has money to get by on - who's paying you sonny boy and why the heck does he need a tail wagging lawyer following him around and singing his praises on any show he can find?

Sick

Think Yale just wants to be in the public eye.
After watching the show, have lost respect for Yale....

And for OJ, where are the real killer or killers he said would find.
I'd like to see all the paper work that has been done finding the killer or killers
from OJ....

Pharlap said:
Think Yale just wants to be in the public eye.
After watching the show, have lost respect for Yale....

And for OJ, were are the real killer or killers he said would find.
I'd like to see all the paper work that has been done finding the killer or killers
from OJ....

OJ found the killer years ago, every morning he sees him when he looks in the mirror.

OB

i just can't get past him MURDERING the mother of his children with the children sleeping...they could have been the ones to find her nearly decapitated in the morning....he gets off scott free AND gets to raise the children. i remember how much he hated "fat" people....wonder how he feels about his big boned daughter. she was such a beautiful girl. i wonder ....do the kids think he did it?

i saw on NG that his son wrote a story for school about a murderer and his dad was the murderer. makes you wonder what they really think

kelly london said:
i just can't get past him MURDERING the mother of his children with the children sleeping...they could have been the ones to find her nearly decapitated in the morning....he gets off scott free AND gets to raise the children. i remember how much he hated "fat" people....wonder how he feels about his big boned daughter. she was such a beautiful girl. i wonder ....do the kids think he did it?

i saw on NG that his son wrote a story for school about a murderer and his dad was the murderer. makes you wonder what they really think
Maybe one or both of the kids weren't asleep and saw something.
Afraid to say anything....

Jeana (DP) said:
Wonder if she'll respond. I don't particularly like her, but I would love to hear what she's got to say about this. Could be juicy.
I doubt she will even care-its OJ speaking and thats all she would need to know- I would consider it an honor to be bashed by OJ..it would mean I must be doing something right..lol

Anyhow-I think he is even more disgusting than ever..and they suggested the women were very young and may not even really understand what we do about the real OJ-they wouldnt have been watching the trial and this was suggested by kim goldman.
If you were not a young adult or older when this happened it might not be a big deal thing in ones mind..
I think the girls are idiots for being attracted to an older-uglier man-I mean they are kids-I wonder if they were told it was something that would be on TV..honeslty they may jut have wanted to be "seen"..yes hard to belive.
Anyhow- thats my opinion:))
What I was weirded out by is the 911 call by sidney..I still dont get what she called about?

newtv said:
I doubt she will even care-its OJ speaking and thats all she would need to know- I would consider it an honor to be bashed by OJ..it would mean I must be doing something right..lol

Anyhow-I think he is even more disgusting than ever..and they suggested the women were very young and may not even really understand what we do about the real OJ-they wouldnt have been watching the trial and this was suggested by kim goldman.
If you were not a young adult or older when this happened it might not be a big deal thing in ones mind..
I think the girls are idiots for being attracted to an older-uglier man-I mean they are kids-I wonder if they were told it was something that would be on TV..honeslty they may jut have wanted to be "seen"..yes hard to belive.
Anyhow- thats my opinion:))
What I was weirded out by is the 911 call by sidney..I still dont get what she called about?

My feeling is regardless of whether or not they understand all of the ramification of being around O.J. Simpson, the things they were doing on that video ranks them amongst the biggest skanky *advertiser censored* I've ever seen. They should be ashamed of themselves for behaving like that - and in public no less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back