CA CA - Oakland, WhtFem 333UFCA, 16-25, strangled in hotel room, Oct'69

I came across a FB post a year ago about a 15 year old girl who has been missing since June 1969.Her sister is the person who made the post and she states that they believe their sister ran away, but she was never reported missing. I have spent forever looking for more information but have never been able to find much. Her name is Patricia Ann Campbell or she could have gone by Patricia Ann Snyder. She was born in 1954 in Waterloo, NY but lived in South Lake Tahoe, CA when she disappeared. I did a couple of side by side pictures of Patricia and this Jane Doe and I can see a slight resemblance. At the time of Patricia's disappearance she had dark brown hair (as did the Jane Doe) and she was 5'4'' and Jane Doe is listed as 5'5''. I emailed the coroner and the homicide division about her back in May but never heard anything back. It's probably not her but thought it was worth comparing.

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20
I came across a FB post a year ago about a 15 year old girl who has been missing since June 1969.Her sister is the person who made the post and she states that they believe their sister ran away, but she was never reported missing. I have spent forever looking for more information but have never been able to find much. Her name is Patricia Ann Campbell or she could have gone by Patricia Ann Snyder. She was born in 1954 in Waterloo, NY but lived in South Lake Tahoe, CA when she disappeared. I did a couple of side by side pictures of Patricia and this Jane Doe and I can see a slight resemblance. At the time of Patricia's disappearance she had dark brown hair (as did the Jane Doe) and she was 5'4'' and Jane Doe is listed as 5'5''. I emailed the coroner and the homicide division about her back in May but never heard anything back. It's probably not her but thought it was worth comparing.
Oh I see a resemblance in the first side by side photo def!

Hi, did you ever learn more about Patricia Ann Campbell/Snyder? Is she still missing? There was a Patricia Campbell id-ed in 2022, but that's another one. She was missing from Pocatello, Idaho since 1978.

I don't think Patricia is this Jane Doe, but I'm interested in knowing more about her in case she is this Jane Doe: CA - CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem 20-30, UP4456, drug overdose, maybe name 'Patty', Dec'75

Hi, did you ever learn more about Patricia Ann Campbell/Snyder? Is she still missing? There was a Patricia Campbell id-ed in 2022, but that's another one. She was missing from Pocatello, Idaho since 1978.

I don't think Patricia is this Jane Doe, but I'm interested in knowing more about her in case she is this Jane Doe: CA - CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem 20-30, UP4456, drug overdose, maybe name 'Patty', Dec'75

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come up with any solid information about her. Her sister never referred to her as Patty in the posts but I'm sure it's possible she went by that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back