GUILTY CA - Officer Chris Bowersox for child *advertiser censored*, Bakersfield, 2010

http://usa.rightwingamerica.com/index.php/top
ic,3745.0.html

Look you just deleted my long post with links to all the forensic evidence in Christopher Kent Bowersox's handwriting to prove I am legitmate. I was invited by email by the real moderators to join this forum, and my account was pre-activated. Please refer to that site for information on christopher bowersox getting out of the punishment he deserved and being excluded from the sex offenders registrar.

Luke

When a post is removed for review do not repost. If you have a question you can as a MOD.

Update: Christopher Bowersox is now on the national sex offender registry living a few blocks away from that Church that instigated my saga. Familywatchdog.us! Thanks for the link.

Megan's Law California DOJ website was saying he had a right not to be on the sex offenders registrar about 2 months ago - more than 6 months after he was released from Federal Custody. Someone might be interested in seeing I obtained his release date from the Bureau of Prisons (BOP.GOV) and comparing the actual date he was added to the sex offender reigstrar.

That means any child raping gay pedos in law enforcement who get out of custody have ample opportunity to get a job around children in that window of opportunity. Someone should improve the performance of the sex offender registry. Websluths are welcome to make inquries about the date he was actually added to the registry. I can provide my emails to and responses from California DOJ if anyone is interested.

there is a orgy of evidence against this guy on the link i gave eralier, exposing that even a video of the current Bakersfield police chief on video said he was a professional cop because he wasn't trying to rape kiddies on duty and that behaviour occured off duty. Though that doesnt' really match up with the mainstream media local news reports of him doing non-police business stake-outs and photographing school students at bakersfield high. He has returned to the scene of the crime. The data he had was on his backup files he overlooked. He was on USENET and Yahoo questions (the same yahoo account the FBI was monitoring months after that guys arrest he was talking to on yahoo chat in Florida - asking HOW DO I ERASE MY HARD DISKS (still online see the links on my tinyurl.com/arrestedbychildrapingXXXcop (guess the 3 letter word meaning gay) ... This case shows police were protecting one of their own [gay child rapists]!

Luke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back