Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one thing that keeps popping in my head that bugs me.

These 2 boys were adopted, names were changed and adoptive parents moved away from, I believe, where bio family lives.
The question I have is was it for a good reason?? Was it for safety reasons? I'm not saying that thats what I believe to be true. Just bringing up whats been annoying the crap out of me and my brain.

I see what you're saying. It could have been an attempt to phase the biological mother out of their life too. In the interview TW made a point to say something like 'these are our boys now, we gave them their names' etc. Kind of possessive. Which was odd to me because they emphasized that they gave them their new names...but they still wouldn't say the names. Not to get off topic but that's been bugging me too. It was kinda Leticia Stauch-ish in the way they would only say "these boys/those boys" ya know, how she would only refer to Gannon as "that child/this child".

I feel like Christmas could be the reason for them going missing on the 21st. It’s easy enough to shrug off Thanksgiving, but what excuse for Christmas. The older kids were at Grandma’s on vacation so it seems that COVID would not keep the family apart at Christmas. IMO

I have run through so many scenarios, but keep getting blocked when I try to work out how both of them could get gone.
It’s hard for me to imagine that the babies would wander off into the night at just the right time for a predator (and possibly a partner) to ride by, see the boys, and be able to grab both of them without anyone hearing or seeing anything.

An accident is the same for me. I can imagine a lot of scenarios happening to ONE of the boys, but not both.

I also think it’s strange that when this news first came out, the boys were the same height, weight and were wearing the same thing.
MOO

Did any of you guys read the new statement the extended family put out a few hours ago? When they upped the reward amount? Isn't it kinda wild how they keep emphasizing that it's only from them and not to be associated with the JW & TW?? What's up with that because it's TW's family putting up the money.

"Please note: This statement like the previous one is made by the extended family of the boys and is not a message posted by or on behalf of the adoptive parents."

Wow, that was a big jump. If someone knows something, that should prompt a tip.

Sadly though, it seems like Trezell & Jacqueline kept a tight circle. Did they have interactions with anyone besides family? So bizarre with that many kids. No one- not a USPS person, UPS/FedEx delivery, grocery store clerk, neighbor, meter reader, or garbageman has come forward on MSM to say they saw kids at that house. Not even on social media, even more unusual.

Did any of you guys read the new statement the extended family put out a few hours ago? When they upped the reward amount? Isn't it kinda wild how they keep emphasizing that it's only from them and not to be associated with the JW & TW?? What's up with that because it's TW's family putting up the money.

"Please note: This statement like the previous one is made by the extended family of the boys and is not a message posted by or on behalf of the adoptive parents."
IMO, they are clearly distancing themselves from Trezell & Jacqueline. Which pretty much spells out they don't believe the story they told. The extended family is showing us they have clean hands in regard to the disappearance of Orrin & Orson, all MOO.

I see what you're saying. It could have been an attempt to phase the biological mother out of their life too. In the interview TW made a point to say something like 'these are our boys now, we gave them their names' etc. Kind of possessive. Which was odd to me because they emphasized that they gave them their new names...but they still wouldn't say the names. Not to get off topic but that's been bugging me too. It was kinda Leticia Stauch-ish in the way they would only say "these boys/those boys" ya know, how she would only refer to Gannon as "that child/this child".

I agree. And a BIG "GRRRRRR" regarding the GS case. I had to take a break after that one.

With this case it just seems so off to me. The silence is horrible!!! These cases are so incredibly gut wrenching and I THANK the wise and wonderful moderators and the super smart people that can look at so many different sides of cases like this. I am simple minded to say the least. So a big thanks to all of you for your time, knowledge and commitment on these cases!!!

Wow, that was a big jump. If someone knows something, that should prompt a tip.

Sadly though, it seems like Trezell & Jacqueline kept a tight circle. Did they have interactions with anyone besides family? So bizarre with that many kids. No one- not a USPS person, UPS/FedEx delivery, grocery store clerk, neighbor, meter reader, or garbageman has come forward on MSM to say they saw kids at that house. Not even on social media, even more unusual.

Ikr. When a reporter asked JW for some recent pictures of Orrin and Orson JW said she couldn't provide them because LE "took their tech". Even if they didn't post any on social media you'd think they'd send some to their family [theoretically]. Like "Hey can I get that pic I sent you last week because we're making a missing poster of the boys". It's a whopping 9 cents to print out a picture at Wally World lol. No one could donate 9 cents to them? I think her recent pictures would be able to show if they were ever at the house or not, and what their physical states were

Bayan Wang@bayanwang
Total of $80K now being offered in the missing California City boys case. The extended family of the boys confirmed a $30K reward through a statement on Medium. The statement "is not a message posted by or on behalf of the adoptive parents," of the boys, the extended family said.
https://twitter.com/bayanwang/status/1348702086859395072

EreM5LXVoAMpgt-

Sounds like they know what's up.

Ikr. When a reporter asked JW for some recent pictures of Orrin and Orson JW said she couldn't provide them because LE "took their tech". Even if they didn't post any on social media you'd think they'd send some to their family [theoretically]. Like "Hey can I get that pic I sent you last week because we're making a missing poster of the boys". It's a whopping 9 cents to print out a picture at Wally World lol. No one could donate 9 cents to them? I think her recent pictures would be able to show if they were ever at the house or not, and what their physical states were

IMO, no recent pictures because abuse would then be documented.

In Jenise's case, the neighborhood was a totally different atmosphere though. I know that mobile home park, my uncle used to live there, and I had friends who rented homes in there over the years. Very neighbor friendly. Folks sort of just looked after other folks' kids in there. Of course this was before Gaeta shattered the "safe" vibe people felt when he murdered that sweet little girl.

In this case, from all I've read, not only has no one ever seen these boys, no one in the neighborhood has even admitted they've ever seen any of the kids playing outside or anything.
RBBM
Exactly! The backyard looked entirely inhospitable to children!! No swing set. No sandbox with Tonka trucks and little cars, with SIX boys!! No balls!? What on earth were they supposed to play with? Oh yeah, chalk :rolleyes:. Not even something 3 and 4 year olds are really into. Did anyone notice a toy bin out back? Maybe AP’s are totally anal? I’m sure LE noticed the oddities. I wonder if Grandma saw the little ones the day the other children were dropped off for a “vacation?” Seriously, is going to Grandma’s a vacation? Disneyland’s a vacation. Going camping is a vacation, well for the kids anyway :).

I’m not buying what they’re selling and I strongly suspect LE isn’t either. JMHO

RBBM
Exactly! The backyard looked entirely inhospitable to children!! No swing set. No sandbox with Tonka trucks and little cars, with SIX boys!! No balls!? What on earth were they supposed to play with? Oh yeah, chalk :rolleyes:. Not even something 3 and 4 year olds are really into. Did anyone notice a toy bin out back? Maybe AP’s are totally anal? I’m sure LE noticed the oddities. I wonder if Grandma saw the little ones the day the other children were dropped off for a “vacation?” Seriously, is going to Grandma’s a vacation? Disneyland’s a vacation. Going camping is a vacation, well for the kids anyway :).

I’m not buying what they’re selling and I strongly suspect LE isn’t either. JMHO

Ohhh snap. GOOD ONE! I didn't even think about that! Yeah where are the toys?? Maybe they are super anal because TW made a specific point to mention something about them not being allowed in the dirt

RBBM

Coming from the mom to 8 kids, the back yard we've seen pics/video of in MSM looks nothing like my yard ever has. I'd never guess children lived in that house, based on what I've seen of the yard.

jmo

My option only:

I think an accident happened....possibly with a dog. That could account for both children.

I think if an accident happened it was under dads watch. I think this because when they gave the interview and TW was asked about the boys and described them as rambunctious, and LW inputs "they are just kids" something about the way she said it made me visual something happening while dad was watching them and at that time, her saying to him that same statement in an upset state....something like:

LW: .why wasn't you watching them with the dog?

TW: but I thought they'd be ok!

LW: but they are just kids!

I don't even know if it makes sense the way I'm writing it but it really stood out to me.

All my opinion only,

I don't think the parents were abusive I believe whatever happened was an accident (although still neglect) and they have made a plan to cover it up.

MOO

bbm
THIS ^^^
I'd like to think in the last months/week that Orrin and Orson were seen; their physical appearance was clean and healthy.
What if it wasn't ? :(
Ditto about the background of any photos showing they were at that house.
Imo.

bbm
THIS ^^^
I'd like to think in the last months/week that Orrin and Orson were seen; their physical appearance was clean and healthy.
What if it wasn't ? :(
Ditto about the background of any photos showing they were at that house.
Imo.

"Chief Walker says there is proof children have been living in the house. Eyewitness News asked him if those children include Orrin and Orson West and he said not necessarily." I remember reading that a while back. I hope we get an update soon.

California City Police Chief says case of missing boys is still an active investigation

My option only:

I think an accident happened....possibly with a dog. That could account for both children.

I think if an accident happened it was under dads watch. I think this because when they gave the interview and TW was asked about the boys and described them as rambunctious, and LW inputs "they are just kids" something about the way she said it made me visual something happening while dad was watching them and at that time, her saying to him that same statement in an upset state....something like:

LW: .why wasn't you watching them with the dog?

TW: but I thought they'd be ok!

LW: but they are just kids!

I don't even know if it makes sense the way I'm writing it but it really stood out to me.

All my opinion only,

I don't think the parents were abusive I believe whatever happened was an accident (although still neglect) and they have made a plan to cover it up.

MOO

I share your speculation because it makes the most sense based on what we know. I also speculate there was an accidental dog attack in the day(s), week(s), or month(s) prior in which the circumstances may have resulted in jail time anyhow so the options were weighed and this route was made. Searching wikipedia shows dog attacks on toddlers do happen each year and can be fatal. So the question becomes, if you still do truly love the children though there was an accident/attack, where would you place them after the fact? Somewhere respectable IMO and definitely buried. I don't see them being burnt, etc.

*Please note the above is pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici