GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

It was not an alarm system that notified authorities; the New York Times reported that Paul Pelosi is the one who called 911 and caused police to come out. https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/28/us/pelosi-san-francisco-home-attackView attachment 376301

But the police chief clearly stated in the Press Conference that it was a Well Being Check call. That is Proven, with video. he gave the dispatcher a visible and audible Kudos for that, after stating it. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Also from that NYT link I just posted: The assailant had intended to tie up PP when he broke in; when LE arrived, PP and DD were fighting over a hammer, which DD was able to wrest away from PP and then used to beat him with LE standing right there!

This violent nudist weirdo just happened upon the Pelosi home at 2 am? What was he after? Was Paul Pelosi in bed sleeping, just prior to fighting over a hammer? Were there any security members on scene? Do they normally have security there? Lots of questions. Thankfully, he is out of surgery, and I hope he will make a full recovery.

This violent nudist weirdo just happened upon the Pelosi home at 2 am? What was he after? Was Paul Pelosi in bed sleeping, just prior to fighting over a hammer? Were there any security members on scene? Do they normally have security there? Lots of questions. Thankfully, he is out of surgery, and I hope he will make a full recovery.
I was wondering whether Paul was asleep, too. If I had to assume (so this is my own objective opinion ONLY), an alarm likely went off when the glass shattered. I would imagine that could have woken him up and warranted enough time for the 911 call.

The intruder was after Nancy Pelosi, demanding to know where she was with plans to tie Paul up until she arrived.

Nancy's security detail was out of town with her, but they would have otherwise been at their home had she been with Paul.

I am glad to know the surgery was a success, and I hope the trauma and exertion of the entire experience was not too much on him as he recovers. That would be such a remarkably trying experience to recover from for anyone, let alone an 82-year-old.

A blog, website and social media accounts under the name of the suspect seen by the BBC are filled with anti-Semitic memes, Holocaust denial, references to far-right websites and conspiracy theories such as QAnon.

David DePape also posted debunked allegations of election fraud. His recent posts were rambling and touched on a host of far-right and extremist talking points.

Older messages by the suspect promote hemp jewellery and quartz crystals. He was also a nudist activist who had listed himself as a member of the Green Party, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

The suspect grew up in the western Canadian province of British Columbia before moving to the US and becoming estranged from family members back home, his stepfather told the Globe and Mail newspaper.

But the police chief clearly stated in the Press Conference that it was a Well Being Check call. That is Proven, with video. he gave the dispatcher a visible and audible Kudos for that, after stating it. The NYT can site all the " people familiar with the matters" all they want. I still smell something...
I imagine that if PP phoned 911, even if he didn't have the ability to explain to the dispatcher what the emergency was,the dispatcher could've overheard concerning noises and requested a non-specific "well-being check."

IMO:
The address of Speaker Pelosi and her husband is in the public record, so it would've been fairly easy to find if DD cared to check SF property tax records.
Given that the assailant apparently kept demanding to know where "Nancy" was, and claimed that he would wait there for her to get home (obviously not knowing that she was in D.C.), I imagine SHE was what "he was after."

I imagine that if PP phoned 911, even if he didn't have the ability to explain to the dispatcher what the emergency was,the dispatcher could've overheard concerning noises and requested a non-specific "well-being check."

PP did phone 911. PP also told 911 that the man was his friend, his name was David, and he was going to wait for his wife. The dispatcher was concerned and suspicious, thankfully.

Reported here, by Demian Bulwa , Director of News from the San Fran Chronicle.

BLUE CHECKED, (REPORTERS TWITTER)

Pelosi's ability to stay on the phone with 911 dispatcher helped expedite police response, DA says​

From CNN's Elizabeth Joseph
San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said Paul Pelosi called 911 while the alleged assailant was inside his home, helping the dispatcher expedite the police response early Friday morning.
“It is really thanks to Mr. Pelosi having the ability to be able to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation,” she told CNN on Friday.
Pelosi managed to keep the line open during the attack so that the dispatcher could hear a conversation in the background, according to a separate law enforcement source.
Officers entered the couple’s home around 2:27 a.m. local time (5:27 a.m. ET) to find Pelosi, 82, struggling over a hammer with another man, police said earlier Friday.
The struggle was captured on police body camera as officers came through the door to intervene, a source familiar with the matter told CNN.

"Joanne Robinson, David DePape’s twin sister who lives in New Zealand, described her brother in a direct message on Facebook as a “sweet, shy boy” who “got involved with a crazy person.” Robinson declined to say who the crazy person was."

I can't believe that someone could break in. Surely they have tons of security, alarms and monitors. Stunning breach of security. JMO

Heh, people are able to break into nearly everywhere. Remember when Queen Elizabeth had an intruder in her bedroom?

Heh, people are able to break into nearly everywhere. Remember when Queen Elizabeth had an intruder in her bedroom?

That was in 1982. Think of how security has evolved.

<modsnip>

I think the police had just walked in as he gained control of the hammer and hit Pelosi. They tackled him. It’s on links ln the thread but I will try to find one.

Here‘s one. And just noting that when LE uses the word “observed” that is cop-speak for “saw” if you’ve read many police reports. So it doesn’t mean they stood around watching. :)

"When the officers arrived on scene, they encountered an adult male and Mr. Pelosi's husband, Paul," Scott said. "Our officers observed Mr. Pelosi and the suspect both holding a hammer. The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid."

I think the police had just walked in as he gained control of the hammer and hit Pelosi. They tackled him. It’s on links ln the thread but I will try to find one.

Thanks for the info: that makes sense!!!!

The violent weirdo wrestling for and striking PP with a hammer at 2:30 am is strange. PP stating his 'friends' name, David to the dispatcher is strange.<modsnip - no link> Hmm There were no visible politically leaning signs, nor flags at his residence, that I could see in his home photo. <modsnip - snark>

I do not believe this attack was political. I think the dude was twisted and violent for sure! I pray for PP's health and healing from this.

The violent weirdo wrestling for and striking PP with a hammer at 2:30 am is strange. PP stating his 'friends' name, David to the dispatcher is strange. <modsnip - no links> Hmm There were no visible politically leaning signs, nor flags at his residence, that I could see in his home photo. <modsnip - snark>

I do not believe this attack was political. I think the dude was twisted and violent for sure! I pray for PP's health and healing from this.
Also could be personal and not political.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back