GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Oh, absolutely, Pelosi should file suit against evil nuts like Elon Musk. I doubt he will, though, because those folks tend to like and respect other wealthy people. I would, though.
I can't conceive of Paul Pelosi ever being friends with Elon Musk, especially not after his comments.

From the article below: DePape is also facing state charges, including attempted murder, and has pleaded not guilty. His state trial is set to start on May 22.

In addition to the federal charges, DePape is facing separate state charges stemming from the attack. They include burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, and attempted murder.
He faces life imprisonment if convicted of those charges. He has pleaded not guilty. Paul Pelosi attacker sentenced to 30 years in prison

Last edited:
“My head injuries continue to affect my life. My hair grew back — but I have bumps on my head from the hammer blows and a metal plate from skull surgery. The dizziness has not gone away,” Pelosi wrote to Corley. “It has taken many months to reclaim my home and well-being. Even so, we do not answer our landline phone or our front door due to ongoing threats.”Man who attacked Pelosi’s husband with a hammer sentenced to 30 years

“My head injuries continue to affect my life. My hair grew back — but I have bumps on my head from the hammer blows and a metal plate from skull surgery. The dizziness has not gone away,” Pelosi wrote to Corley. “It has taken many months to reclaim my home and well-being. Even so, we do not answer our landline phone or our front door due to ongoing threats.”Man who attacked Pelosi’s husband with a hammer sentenced to 30 years

Why are they receiving ongoing threats? They're victims. Some people are really mentally ill.

Poor man- i feel so badly for him-he is left with life long medical effects of that horrible, senseless
Attack,--30 years isnt enough for slmost destroying a man's life

"Even so, we do not answer our landline phone or our front door due to ongoing threats." How sickening.

I will never understand the concept of a concurrent sentence--why bother since it does not extend
The sentence
Well since the longer one is 30 years, he's going to do time beyond the 20 years, plus the state trial starts next week. So hopefully he never gets out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back