CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DEC 5, 2022

Pearl Pinson

pearl_pinson.jpg

15-year-old Pearl Pinson was abducted in Vallejo, California on May 25, 2016. Numerous witnesses told police that she was walking to her bus stop when a man dragged her and threw her into his vehicle. A day later, the suspect's vehicle was spotted and he was killed in a shootout with police. Pearl was nowhere to be found. In November 2022, the Solano County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline, "Unfortunately, Pearl Pinson is still missing and it is an open investigation. We have continued to follow up on leads as they have come in." If you have any information regarding Pearl’s disappearance, please call the Solano County Sheriff’s Office at (707) 421-7090.

I've never heard if this guy had a cell phone. If so, I would imagine LE tried to track his movements during that time frame. 250-300 miles is quite a distance but considering there was 30+ hours since the kidnapping he could have covered more miles than that in total. So determining the path he took is important.

So sad! Pearls Mother passed away, She will never know what happened to her daughter!

nhttps://www.ktvu.com/news/mother-of-abducted-vallejo-girl-pearl-pinson-dies.amp
She may know now. I'd like to think if Pearl was murdered (which I believe with my whole heart is the case) they are now together again. RIP

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back