CA CA - Ramona Price, 7, Santa Barbara, 2 Sept 1961

Another year and no news. Very sad!

Years have gone by but research into this loss has not stopped.

Attaching age progression photo completed by National Center for Missing and Exploited (NCMEC) 4-21-14.

Attachments

• Price Age Progression Photo.pdf
    136.4 KB · Views: 24
For the longest time, there was a lot of information regarding this case at a website by the name of the Knapp Family. As long as I knew about it, all the links from the home page that had to do with the Knapp family, were dead. Only the link to Ramona Price remained alive.

Well, within the last two weeks, I went back to check and there were an update. An contradictory scenario was given for Ramona's disappearance. She was playing outside with her sibling (?) and a teenage boy, when her father called the kids in. The sibling went inside and assumed Ramona had, too. After awhile, the father, the grandfather, and sibling searched. Then, the police were called.

I sent an email to the contact about how this second scenario came about. No answer as of yet. But when I went back to the page, it had been reformatted and renamed. www. ramonaprice . com.

Odd!

Maybe this was something that the sibling remembered years later.
Was the teenage boy still there when they started searching?
I assume that he was found and questioned?

This is the first I have heard of this new "scenario" that reportedly occurred just prior to Ramona's disappearance. Any idea who posted this information?

No. No idea. If the first scenario, the one presented to the police investigating the disappearance is false, why would you do that? Lie to the police and then hope your daughter is found. It does not make any sense. I think someone is suffering from dementia, at the very least.

Recently featured on Red Plum ad of NCMEC

Ramona Price
Santa Barbara, CA
dob: 6-24-54
missing 2 Sept 1961
age at time of disappearance: 7 years

God. These Mack victims haunt me. To know that your child is probably buried under a ****ing road somewhere, being driven over every day, never going to get them home. Hnnggg.

Ramona is the daughter of a cousin of my grandfather. Of course I never met her because we lived in Oregon at the time and I was only 3. However, I learned about her when I was very young and she had a huge impact on me. I was always worried about my younger sisters, my children, now my grandchildren, my nieces, and my grandniece and grandnephews. I did not know her name until I found a story about her today (I have been Googling for information but it was difficult without a name). I cannot imagine the devastation felt by her parents and sister. People, especially abductors and murderers, suck. Maybe she was not killed and perhaps she was taken by someone who desperately wanted a daughter. It does happen.

Ramona is in NAMUS: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11687/

Circumstances:
Ramona was last seen when she told her father that she was going to walk to their new house in Goleta, five miles away. He thought she was joking and told her to do it. She has never been seen again. Her scent was tracked for two miles down the road before being lost. One witness reported seeing Price climb into a faded blue 1953 or 1954 Plymouth. The driver was described as a white man between thirty and forty, with dark eyes and hair. He had a receding hairline and thin features, and wore an open-collared sport shirt over a white undershirt. It is possible she was a victim of serial killer Mack Ray Edwards.

Ramona's photo is shown age-progressed to 59 years (4/21/2014).

I believe that Mack Ray Edwards murdered Todd Eugene Collett because Edwards worked in Goleta at the time of the disappearance of Price and Todd. At that time there were earthworks and construction jobs. Edwards was a heavy equipment operator and Todd just disappeared from that area.
Mack Ray Edwards - Wikipedia
641DMCA - Todd Eugene Collett

Thumbnail

Ramona Price, 7, missing from Santa Barbara, California 2 Sept 1961

So two predators admit to seeing her the day she disappeared? I hope this has been investigated further. I dont believe that a lie detector test is enough to rule them out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back