CA CA - Rebecca Rachel Modrall, 33, Riverside County, 5 Feb 2019

Omg! I was just talking about the yesterday. Not sure what is going on in the Coachella Valley but seems to be alot more missing people and unsolved deaths lately.

Four new billboards will rotate through the Coachella Valley in the coming weeks, imploring passersby for information that could lead to Rebecca Modrall.

The first billboard was unveiled today on Indio Boulevard, and will stay up for about two weeks before it is moved to another location on Indio Boulevard, headed the other direction. The large sign will later move to Palm Desert.

Rebecca's family paid for the billboards, which read "Where is Rebecca Modrall? Last seen 2-5-19."

New billboards aim to generate leads in homicide of Rancho Mirage woman

The narrative seems to be controlled by the families in this case. Is it at all possible Rebecca killed him and is hiding?

Oh, my!
What a case this is.
1) It appears that everyone, including LE, 'knows' who killed Rebecca and when it occurred.
2) The alleged killer committed suicide (but they're calling it a stroke) several weeks after Rebecca was killed.
3) Four (4) memorials to Rebecca have mysteriously vanished, one after another.
4) The only unknowns appear to be: a. Who helped the alleged killer dispose of Rebecca's body? b. Where is Rebecca's body?
Family of missing local woman speaks out ahead of memorial - KESQ

FEB 11, 2020
I-Team: A Mother's Mission - Justice for Rebecca - KESQ
[...]

For the first time we are hearing from Rebecca Modrall's young daughter R...

"I really want justice for my mom cause I know that's what she would want," says Rebecca's 12-year-old daughter.

In an update to our I-team investigation, "A Mother's Mission" the family is remembering Rebecca while at the same time pushing hard for answers, frustrated with the lack of information from authorities

Rebecca's father, SM told News Channel 3's Karen Devine, "We know very little more than we did the day she disappeared."

[...]

"We're going to be doing a podcast, we've reached out to Dateline, Unsolved Mysteries, 48 Hours and 20/20. So, that will give more of a complete story to people and they might understand it a little more," says SM.

[...]

"I think just going places with my mom and just having fun with her. It's good that I had 11 years with her. I don't have her anymore, so I don't get to do things with her. But I'll miss her everyday," R said.

[...]

t4560.gif

The narrative seems to be controlled by the families in this case. Is it at all possible Rebecca killed him and is hiding?
It's not likely.

Joe Coker was allegedly arrested for her disappearance and then released. Some time after this he was found dead in his Lake Arrowhead home. The death is "pending" but most everyone knows he either committed suicide or was murdered as a cover up.

I would disagree. It may seem that the narrative is controlled by the family, only because the authorities refuse to make a public statement. Sadly, family and friends are the only ones speaking up on behalf of Rebecca.

The site for Rebecca says that the memorial disappeared for like the fourth or fifth time (!!!) in February 2020. They also link a broken news article that supposedly says Joe Jr. admitted to taking down the memorials.

Family remembers Rebecca Modrall 2 years after disappearance - KESQ

Rebecca Modrall, a 33-year-old Rancho Mirage resident and mother of a young daughter, was last seen in La Quinta on February 5, 2019.

Although Rebecca's body was never located, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department considers this missing persons case a homicide.

"The not knowing is every parent's worst nightmare. She's a mother. She's a friend, she's a cousin. She's our daughter. We're not going to just let this go. We love Rebecca. We want to see justice for Rebecca. And we want truth for Rebecca," said Rebecca's mother, Sarah Modrall.

Anyone with information that could help in the investigation is asked to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Palm Desert Station at (760) 836-1600.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back