CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

Peeking inside the mind of a crime scene stager can lead to a line on their schema of deception. For example, when comparing the 911 calls and official interviews of Ramsey and Shacknai, I noticed they chose almost the same exact blueprint to linguistically stage the scene.

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  4. Discovered ransom note on natural route to coffee.
  5. Called 911
  6. On 911 call says “Just woke up” and never says the name of the victim.
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  3. Went to make/get coffee
  4. Discovered Rebecca on natural route to coffee.
  5. Called 911

1) The story always starts with when the stager wakes up. It’s important for the stager to establish this as the beginning of the timeline. They are trying to make us believe they were asleep all night and woke up just like any other morning to start their day. Doing this is an effort to erase what they were doing all night for hours before.

2) The stager then leads us to the most logical and natural place they would go next- the bathroom/shower. Patsy takes 25 minutes to put on make-up, and AS says he took a shower.

3-4) After waking up, going to the bathroom and getting ready for their day, what would be the next thing they or most people would now do? Go make/get coffee, which is exactly what they both say they did next. This is crucial step of their story, because it’s within this act they both have chosen to make their “discoveries.” Patsy discovers the ransom note- naturally, in her line of vision and normal walking route to make coffee. AS discovers Rebecca hanging from the balcony- naturally, in his line of vision and normal walking route to make/get coffee. This is why the note gets staged on the stairs, and why Rebecca has to be staged outside hanging from the balcony.

5) They both call 911 shortly after their “discoveries.”

6) Both callers make sure they tell the operator they “just woke up", and never say the name of the victim on the 911 call.

The 911 call is a telling piece of evidence. The experts who analyzed the call reported AS had No Factors Pointing to Innocence.

Peeking inside the mind of a crime scene stager can lead to a line on their schema of deception. For example, when comparing the 911 calls and official interviews of Ramsey and Shacknai, I noticed they chose almost the same exact blueprint to linguistically stage the scene.

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  5. Called 911
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  5. Called 911

1) The story always starts with when the stager wakes up. It’s important for the stager to establish this as the beginning of the timeline. They are trying to make us believe they were asleep all night and woke up just like any other morning to start their day. Doing this is an effort to erase what they were doing all night for hours before.

2) The stager then leads us to the most logical and natural place they would go next- the bathroom/shower. Patsy takes 25 minutes to put on make-up, and AS says he took a shower.

3-4) After waking up, going to the bathroom and getting ready for their day, what would be the next thing they or most people would now do? Go make/get coffee, which is exactly what they both say they did next. This is crucial step of their story, because it’s within this act they both have chosen to make their “discoveries.” Patsy discovers the ransom note- naturally, in her line of vision and normal walking route to make coffee. AS discovers Rebecca hanging from the balcony- naturally, in his line of vision and normal walking route to make/get coffee. This is why the note gets staged on the stairs, and why Rebecca has to be staged outside hanging from the balcony.

6) Both callers make sure they tell the operator they “just woke up", and never say the name of the victim on the 911 call.

The 911 call is a telling piece of evidence. The experts who analyzed the call reported AS had No Factors Pointing to Innocence.

Fascinating observation. Thank you..mOO

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  5. Called 911
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  5. Called 911

Thanks, @Cottonstar for the comparison and also a reminder of something I've been meaning to do.

The June 2008 issue of the FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin linked below features a great 10-page article titled "911 Homicide Calls: Is the Caller the Killer?" that's a great read.

I'm going to send a message to Mike King at Profiling Evil and suggest he invite the authors to present this very topic on his channel.

I think it's fascinating and the signs are all there for the trained listener. We should all be trained listeners for what is typically the initial communication with law enforcement.

FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin - June 2008 | FBI: Law Enforcement Bulletin

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  5. Called 911
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  5. Called 911

Adam did have a deviation and it’s a noteworthy, imo, part of Adam’s “story”:

Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

Attorney: 'Bondage *advertiser censored*' found on Coronado mansion computer | cbs8.com

IMO

Adam did have a deviation and it’s a noteworthy, imo, part of Adam’s “story”:

Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

Attorney: 'Bondage *advertiser censored*' found on Coronado mansion computer | cbs8.com

IMO

Yes, he also provided extraneous information during the call. According to the article above, that's nearly always an indicator.

I spoke with Trish today, who said I could post this about Dave Myers who is running for San Diego County Sheriff.
Dave has told us that he will conduct a proper investigation into Rebecca's death. Let's do everything we can to help him get elected. Dave has sat down with us, Rebecca's family, several times and wants to-do the right thing. Now is the time to financially support Dave Myers for San Diego County Sheriff. If everyone here would donate $10 or more that would assist him in being elected. I have included his web page to this post. Thank you everyone.

Dave Myers - San Diego County Sheriff

I spoke with Trish today, who said I could post this about Dave Myers who is running for San Diego County Sheriff.
Dave has told us that he will conduct a proper investigation into Rebecca's death. Let's do everything we can to help him get elected. Dave has sat down with us, Rebecca's family, several times and wants to-do the right thing. Now is the time to financially support Dave Myers for San Diego County Sheriff. If everyone here would donate $10 or more that would assist him in being elected. I have included his web page to this post. Thank you everyone.

Dave Myers - San Diego County Sheriff

This is very good news! Thanks for the update!

This is interesting. If I remember correctly, Adam admitted taking Ambien the night Rebecca was killed. Can you say, if you know, if it was Adam who offered the Ambien to Rebecca?

Ambien is known to have some pretty strange side effects, but I don't think suicide is one of them. Shoutout @KZ or anyone else with knowledge and/or experience with Ambien! What does it do? What is it like? Would it have knocked Rebecca out? Could it have been given to her without her knowledge, like GHB? Thanks in advance!

Burma, welcome to Websleuths! You are among friends here. I live in San Diego, and think of your Rebecca as a friend I hadn't met yet. She was lovely and kind, and the world is less without her in it. I am so sorry for your loss. Please tell Mary that her love for Rebecca shines so brightly, we can see it all the way here in California! I so admire her courage and her determination to find the truth and make it known, despite SDSO's terrible mistakes and unforgivable, unconscionable rudeness, and the Shacknai lawyers twisty tricks, and for so long. Mary, you rock! You are doing a great job for Rebecca! God bless you, Burma, for helping her win through.

Thanks for your willingness to tell us about Rebecca's murder investigation. I hope you will tell us more about Rebecca, as well
I just saw a post regarding Adam and Ambien. In my experience, Ambien, when used as prescribed, has caused me to have dreams more vivid than usual. Once, I did sleep-eat something from the refrigerator, threw out the package, and had no recollection the next morning. I quit taking it that day!

Absolutely, it could be used in a manner similar to GHB if given to someone not used to taking it. I could see a scenario in which someone with ill intent convinces a sleep-deprived person to take it. For example, "Oh, it's very mild. It's like taking time-released melatonin. No, it doesn't leave you groggy at all." Or, it could be given in a drink without someone's knowledge. If I recall correctly, at least the extended release comes in a capsule, but other doses and formulations may also.

In fact, a dose given to someone as tiny as Rebecca, it could have highly sedative outcomes.

@Burma, wishing you, Mary, and all of Rebecca's family much love, peace, and strength as you continue to fight for justice for Rebecca.

Last edited:

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  5. Called 911
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  5. Called 911

Brilliant analysis!

JMO, I still don't believe AS acted alone. I still have a couple of people in mind who were involved or at least knew what was going on.

Patsy Ramsey's story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom
  3. Went to make coffee
  5. Called 911
AS Story:
  1. Woke up
  2. Bathroom/Shower
  5. Called 911

this is why I so look forward to the 911 call in the AMANDA GRACE BLACKBURN case.

My memory of 7/13/11 still feels like yesterday some days. It has been 11 years since you have been taken. You have left a big void in the lives of our family and friends that no one can fill. Your smile and laughter echoes in the hearts of all of us you have touched.

We are continuing to fight for your justice. Doors have been slammed in our face at every turn. Power, corruption, and money seem to find ways to try and stop us from getting justice but the truth will prevail! We will not stop fighting!
I believe God is in control and will deliver justice in His time. I just have to be patient.

In the meantime I will do my best to keep your memory alive by smiling more and relive our conversations when I see butterflies pass by. Rest In Peace and know you are soooo terribly missed!

Mary Zahau-Loehner

My memory of 7/13/11 still feels like yesterday some days. It has been 11 years since you have been taken. You have left a big void in the lives of our family and friends that no one can fill. Your smile and laughter echoes in the hearts of all of us you have touched.

We are continuing to fight for your justice. Doors have been slammed in our face at every turn. Power, corruption, and money seem to find ways to try and stop us from getting justice but the truth will prevail! We will not stop fighting!
I believe God is in control and will deliver justice in His time. I just have to be patient.

In the meantime I will do my best to keep your memory alive by smiling more and relive our conversations when I see butterflies pass by. Rest In Peace and know you are soooo terribly missed!

Mary Zahau-Loehner

Mary Zahau-Loehner

I haven't forgotten either, and sometimes it feels like, if not yesterday, no more than a year or so ago.

I hope she sends you lots of butterflies, Burma & Mary, to let you know she's still close by and so proud of all you've done on her behalf. I'm very sorry for your loss and for the hurt that can't begin to heal until there is justice for your sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back