CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

OMG!! Is this for real? I missed the video. Is Adam being charged?
No he is not being charged. Gore refuses to conduct an investigation into the death of Rebecca Zahau. Gore has forced Rebecca to the rear, to allow Jonah and Adam to be the focus. There was never a focus on how she was murdered only how to show it was not Adam who had murdered her. Grow up Gore and take on the responsibility of being a sheriff.

No he is not being charged. Gore refuses to conduct an investigation into the death of Rebecca Zahau. Gore has forced Rebecca to the rear, to allow Jonah and Adam to be the focus. There was never a focus on how she was murdered only how to show it was not Adam who had murdered her. Grow up Gore and take on the responsibility of being a sheriff.
Does Gore look down at her? JS is wealthy so his side is taken?? How could anyone commit suicide the way he thinks she did.

Memphis man says he had nothing to do with 2011 California mansion death (with clip)

August 16, 2019

"MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - A Memphis man is at the center of a mysterious death at a California mansion and the family of the victim believes he is responsible.

“I get outraged at times. I try to keep a sense of humor about it," said Adam Shacknai.

Adam Shacknai says he wants to set the record straight about the accusations made against him, insinuating that he murdered 32-year-old Rebecca Zahau.

Shacknai is a Memphian and riverboat captain. He says he is tired of the Zahau family accusing him...."

Memphis man says he had nothing to do with 2011 California mansion death

TristanP to be honest they told us that Rebecca could of held the knife between her legs to prop the knife up and use it to cut the ropes. That is how they explained the blood on the knife handle.
I missed this reply earlier, but that would be quite impressive for her to be bleeding enough to imbed itself in the handle of a knife, yet not leave a drop in the room where she supposedly prepared herself for hanging.

Every time I read anything about this case I become so infuriated.

Wonder if the $D$D would do a re-enactment of this wonder-thigh knife holding/cutting that they say is possible?

Memphis man says he had nothing to do with 2011 California mansion death

And there posing by his typewriter and an amateur painting.

His own painting, I wager, so a bit of experience with a paint brush let us not forget that he is a scholar and artist as well as a gentleman who assists a girl.

And while we have a visual of Mr. Shacknai’s typewriter, isn’t he darling with an antique, such a lover of the written word evidenced as well by his BA in Literature.

May I bring forward my post pointing out his flair for the dramatic is all over this case:

My thought on the door phrase is that it was derived from the American author Henry James book The Ambassador.

The third-person narrative is told exclusively from Strether's point of view.

The Ambassadors - Wikipedia

I can’t get the link to work so to search for it: Google Books using these phases and it should open to the page.

It appeared, however, to strike him as his business to add: “The fact remains nevertheless that she has saved him.”

“Certainly; so that it’s as if she had saved him FOR us.”

“It strikes you accordingly then,” the young man threw out, “as for you all to save HER?”

Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Such a common study material for literature majors but who else really?

IMO

Even so, it still sounds more like policy to me than lack of caring.

JMO, it was more lack of caring. She didn't want to be bothered, didn't want to get into the middle of anything controversial, especially if it concerned a wealthy supporter. JS gave her the perfect set up in his letter to refuse to investigate. IANAL, but his appeal was based on very narrow reasoning.

Burma: My thought on this (although small) is: who the heck (I hate to type this) bounds up their own hands, takes off their own clothes and takes their own life off of a balcony. There is definitely some BS going on. I hope you get answers. The Websleuthers are a great bunch and will help you come up with some answers. Sending your family love and light.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back